Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply ~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~
Where Does Everyone Live? =^.^= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:22 pm
Chibi Riku 22
Ayanami Rei First Child
I don't have government connections. Also AFTER Rent, Utilities, internet, food for house, min payment to credit card...I only make like $310 at most a month. So I really can't afford that. Besides SHE is the only that does all that traveling, so it'd only be fair to travel to come see me gonk
Tell ya what senpai, since I make the money, you can come down here to SLO to chill with Reiyoko and me. SF is just crazy up there! Plus my ex lives there >_>;; You might even like her, we've talked of her in the past. I'm convinced she's absolutely into chicks now since she's in SF. You can thank me for that one lol.

EDIT: SLO TOWN CALIFORNIA. Aka San Luis Obispo, CA.

San Francisco isn't so crazy. Besides I happen to like the area around here. Although I'll admit some areas of the Castro can rival Berkeley, now THERE is a crazy city >.>;

Besides I don't actually live in San Francisco. In fact I live over by Oakland in Alameda. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:07 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Chibi Riku 22
Ayanami Rei First Child
I don't have government connections. Also AFTER Rent, Utilities, internet, food for house, min payment to credit card...I only make like $310 at most a month. So I really can't afford that. Besides SHE is the only that does all that traveling, so it'd only be fair to travel to come see me gonk
Tell ya what senpai, since I make the money, you can come down here to SLO to chill with Reiyoko and me. SF is just crazy up there! Plus my ex lives there >_>;; You might even like her, we've talked of her in the past. I'm convinced she's absolutely into chicks now since she's in SF. You can thank me for that one lol.

EDIT: SLO TOWN CALIFORNIA. Aka San Luis Obispo, CA.

San Francisco isn't so crazy. Besides I happen to like the area around here. Although I'll admit some areas of the Castro can rival Berkeley, now THERE is a crazy city >.>;

Besides I don't actually live in San Francisco. In fact I live over by Oakland in Alameda. 3nodding
OAKLAND???
Oh god that's gotta be kinda harsh too! Arent the Raider fans a bit much? surprised  

Chibi Riku 22

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:15 am
Well I live BY it, NOT IN IT! Actually the copy are really good for the most part. They do racial profiling. Which sounds offensive, until you realize...the few murders we have, come from non-white Oakland Trash. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:19 am
Oooooookay....
*Backs away from that one*
gonk  

Amara Su
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:25 am
Amara Su
Oooooookay....
*Backs away from that one*
gonk

Still though Alameda is a VERY nice and VERY safe place. That's one of the many reasons why property values are so high here.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:38 am
its like wher ei live used to be seen as very bad place but is actually quite lovely  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

Ayorai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:38 am
Chibi Riku 22
Ayorai
Kokomo, Indiana.
I'm assuming this isn't the "way down" Kokomo I'm familiar with sweatdrop
lol

Nope, this is the small, beachless city of Kokomo. Although, when I was a kid back in school, before summerbreak, when I was in elementary, they had us all sit on beach blankets in the gymnasium, and sing summer related songs. One of those song happened to be Kokomo. lol! Imagen had I really compared what they said in the song with what our city is really like, when I was a kid, I would have been very confused. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:39 am
Tenchi Misaki1
its like wher ei live used to be seen as very bad place but is actually quite lovely

Actually Alameda is seen as a nice small town. Even Oakland has some nicer areas, such as Piedmont which is more white, or the Hills which is more rich. 3nodding  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:24 am
biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:52 am
Tenchi Misaki1
biggrin

twisted Well since you said that guys can't have a cute smile...it's time for everyone's favorite gameshow! CROSS...DRESS....THAT...BOY!! W00T! <3

Now our lovely contestant hails from the shores of Ireland, who goes by the name "Tenchi"! It's time to crossdress Tenchi, to show him that guys can be cute with the right "equipment" twisted  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Amara Su
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:28 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
the few murders we have, come from non-white Oakland Trash. stare

Ayanami Rei First Child
Even Oakland has some nicer areas, such as Piedmont which is more white, or the Hills which is more rich.

Am I the only one uncomfortable with this line of thinking?
o.o;  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:37 am
Amara Su
Ayanami Rei First Child

Ayanami Rei First Child
Even Oakland has some nicer areas, such as Piedmont which is more white, or the Hills which is more rich.

o.o;

Well that's just the facts about Oakland for the most part. Although I think the China Town area isn't too bad.

The Oakland Hills ARE a rich neighborhood, and thus have less violent crime. Not everyone here is white, FYI, it's just upper class more.

Piedmont is a more white area, but also a more wealthier area as well. Again that's why there's less crime.

Fact: EVERY SINGLE SHOOTING in Alameda that I know of...has someone dying. That person dies because kids from Alameda are involved with Trash from Oakland and produce a sort of Gang Mentality. As you know a Gang is only as intelligent and moral as it's most vile and idiotic member.

Example: A girl was getting robbed, and she ran from the group. She was shot in the back while running away. The kids were seen on a bus later on the night on Halloween LAUGHING about their KILLING!! LAUGHING! It was because Oakland Trash was involved with Alameda kids.

That's just the kind of stuff that happens. I'm not trying to say that stealing or other things are from punks from Oakland...but the shootings are from them.

It's like saying cops in Peurto Rico I believe it was...should be profiling women drivers. Why you may ask, I had a friend who was from there. The cops there should do SEXIST PROFILING. The reason is that women are the #1 cause of accidents there. So doesn't it make more sense to go after the women more often there? So the same is true about kids from Oakland who comes into Alameda.

Let's not forget that in areas in Oakland it gets so bad at night neither the Police NOR the Paramedics will go there at night.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:46 am
For the record I do not hate black people and I am not racist. I have good friends of different colors. If my one female black friend wanted me romantically and would just stop being such a damn workaholic I would date her.

It's simply that the kids from Oakland tend to be rather dangerous and less moral. That's just how things are around where I live. It's not meant to be a statement about black people as a whole. Personally I put the blame on the poverty over there and that stupid music they listen to. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:55 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Amara Su
Ayanami Rei First Child

Ayanami Rei First Child

o.o;

Well that's just the facts about Oakland for the most part. Although I think the China Town area isn't too bad.

The Oakland Hills ARE a rich neighborhood, and thus have less violent crime. Not everyone here is white, FYI, it's just upper class more.

Piedmont is a more white area, but also a more wealthier area as well. Again that's why there's less crime.

Fact: EVERY SINGLE SHOOTING in Alameda that I know of...has someone dying. That person dies because kids from Alameda are involved with Trash from Oakland and produce a sort of Gang Mentality. As you know a Gang is only as intelligent and moral as it's most vile and idiotic member.

Example: A girl was getting robbed, and she ran from the group. She was shot in the back while running away. The kids were seen on a bus later on the night on Halloween LAUGHING about their KILLING!! LAUGHING! It was because Oakland Trash was involved with Alameda kids.

That's just the kind of stuff that happens. I'm not trying to say that stealing or other things are from punks from Oakland...but the shootings are from them.

It's like saying cops in Peurto Rico I believe it was...should be profiling women drivers. Why you may ask, I had a friend who was from there. The cops there should do SEXIST PROFILING. The reason is that women are the #1 cause of accidents there. So doesn't it make more sense to go after the women more often there? So the same is true about kids from Oakland who comes into Alameda.

Let's not forget that in areas in Oakland it gets so bad at night neither the Police NOR the Paramedics will go there at night.
You do realize that your earlier statements, and these longer ones, are not saying the same things, right? Now you're just saying that it's kids from Oakland who are problems, and that Piedmont is safer because it's wealthier - that's not what you originally said. You originally said that it was "non-white Oakland trash" who were problems, and that Piedmont was safer because it was "more white". If you misspoke, that's alright, but those initial statements read as being pretty racist.
<<;
Also, I'm good friends with some "non-whites from Oakland", and I would never even think to call them "trash"...and that gal you met at Fanime was a female from Puerto Rico - I don't think she'd appreciate being told that she should be harrassed by police simply because of a statistic.
o.x  

2NA
Crew

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:56 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
For the record I do not hate black people and I am not racist. I have good friends of different colors. If my one female black friend wanted me romantically and would just stop being such a damn workaholic I would date her.

It's simply that the kids from Oakland tend to be rather dangerous and less moral. That's just how things are around where I live. It's not meant to be a statement about black people as a whole. Personally I put the blame on the poverty over there and that stupid music they listen to. stare
Well, that makes me feel better...but you must admit that those earlier statements do read really badly...
<<;  
~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces