Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Entrance to the Sound Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:28 pm
A giant snake hissed as it slithered out of the village. Being Zeramaru's it seemed to bow to Tera as she passed then it quickly slithered to its destination.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:58 pm
Name: Gai KOu
What you are bringing with you: most equipment i own
Why you came: For training
What village you are from: Rain
Who gave you permission to enter so that the wall does not kill you: im waiting for permisson at the gate

Gai KOu arrived at the gate and waited for some one to let him in.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:54 pm
A giant snake slithered towards Gai and quicky lunged at him to swallow him. This snake was far to large for Gai to just simply push away it was larger than a house and it wants to eat him so he could be regurgitated later.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:56 pm
Gai Kou made a sign and Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu). He reappeared clear out of the way."What do u want with me, what have i done to you, wait arnt you the one who took the poison out of me?"Gai KOu said as he was prepared to dodge the man and giant snake.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:58 pm
((there is no man here you idiot its just the snake. Dont you read a post at all what do you just assume everything...))

The snake did not care or more accurately understand Gai's words. The snake swung its giant tail at Gai and coiled up to strike.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:02 pm
((oh my bad ha ha))

"Damit listen to me!"Gai Kou ran to the right and jumped far back away from the snake and made a set of signs "Mizu Tate no Jutsu (Water Shield Technique)".A water sheild formed arround Gai Kou. "If you stop i will come with you where ever you are going".

((genjutsu doesnt always work on me i have a sharigan))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:07 pm
((I dont think it can speak human... that and the snakes if you noticed in the anime/manga are only loyal to the guy who summoned them, manda talks back to kabuto even to orochimaru))

The snake leapt to swallow Gai once again. There is an interesting thing here, the snake can always swallow Gai and his shield and it apppears to be what it is going to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:11 pm
havockboy
((I dont think it can speak human... that and the snakes if you noticed in the anime/manga are only loyal to the guy who summoned them, manda talks back to kabuto even to orochimaru))

The snake leapt to swallow Gai once again. There is an interesting thing here, the snake can always swallow Gai and his shield and it apppears to be what it is going to do.

Gai KOu made some signs as the snake approached it "Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique)". Mist began to cover and surround them, then Gai Kou made another set of hand signs, "Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique)". Shuriken started flying out of Gai Kous water sheild as he tried to dodge the snake by jumping to the right in the mist.

((Gai KOu can see in mist because of Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu (Mist Vision Technique) it is automatically activated in the mist))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:27 pm
((Ever heard of thermal vision you blithering idiot. Sorry my brother challenged you in cloud but you did not show I really wanted to see you fight an academy and loose.

For one thing Snakes have 4 senses they use when looking for prey, normal sight, smell, vibrations in the ground and the fact that some snakes can actually see your heat. They have these pits on where a nose would be and these pits detect heat, you are warmer than the rest of the place.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:45 pm
(Actually, if Gai was smart he would retaliate with the fact that the Mist would drop his body temperature as well, due to it being cold. He can still be made out, but it would be harder then before. And if he was smart he would create a bunch of clones and have all of them rub their hands over a single clone, and then the snake would attack the hot clone that would then run away. Just saying.)  

ThePonySlaystation

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:16 pm
((thing is I can always swing at all of them))

The snake was getting irritated and it quickly swatted away the water shuriken with its tail.

The snake then slammed its down into the mist creating a large gust blowing the mist away. It then suddenly tried to wrap around Gai.

((better keep track of your jutsus))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:21 pm
As Gai KOu jumped back he made a sign "Suiton: Abura Bushin no Jutsu (Water Release: Oil Clone Technique)" 5 clones appeared in front of Gai KOu 3 of them getting wrapped up as Gai KOu and the other 2 clones jumpped back."Damn snake." Gai Kou made another set of signs "Mizu Peretto (Water Pellet)". Gai Kou began spitting pellets at the snakes face.He then formed tentacles out of his water shield.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:27 pm
((wouldn't the water shield block your water pellets?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:28 pm
((no i they pass through it, i will come up with my own stragety thank you.))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers