Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:49 pm
"Ok." Sky said with a smile to Tera. Sky then smelt a mixture of wood and skin enter the room. She jumped up to see over Tera. "Oooh Hai Zeramaru!" Sky said with a wave. "Okie dokie." Sky said without further continuation. Sky then shot quick glances between Zeramaru, Tera, Yumi and Mai. "Well have fun all." Sky said with a smile as she hopped back over the desk and into the chair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"Thank you." Zeramaru said then he bent over to whisper something to Tera and his daughters.

"Ok then you know what we do right?" Zeramaru said as he made a hanseal and exploded in a puff of smoke, it was just a kage bunshin.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

KazElli

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

The twins fused together and ran out of the office but Mai popped out of the back and waved good-bye.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:29 pm
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera just nodded and started to walk away. "Zeramaru just gave me a sort of mission " Tera said then she bowed.

Quickly she created a clay bird in her hand and jumped out of the window. She made a hand seal and rode the clay bird.

ACsweetpea

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:27 pm
Near appeared back in the familiar village he had known and loved all his life. He walked up to the desk of the Otokage and said, "Otokage-sama, I just arrived back from the Cloud Village fixing our foreign relations with them, due to my old Chuunin Exam buddy is now the new Kumokage. I was wondering if I could have an A-ranked mission. Possibly... Foreign relations?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:25 pm
Sky inhaled a long and deep breath as if building up for some super awesome speech, but instead, came out with a melotonic and short "No." Sky then spun in the chair until her back was to Near. She sat in complete silence for a moment, then started laughing uncontrolably as she spun back around. "I'm just kidding, I don't think Nanashi would mind." Sky said with a smile, trying to control her laughing.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:10 am
Near, unmoved by the respected ninja's humor, stood in complete silence for many moments, attempting to hold in the fury that had enraged him. A ninja lives in constant fear of attacks, missions and hits on his family. There are demons out in the world, angels trying to defeat them, and these "cursed ones" that seem so powerful. He had no time for games, no time for jokes, and no respect for either. He shot a look at the Otokage, disguising the fury inside by giving a short smile, "Lord Otokage. I am not here to lie and say that I can joke around at times such as you just have shown. Lord, I want to one-day take upon the position of Otokage after of which I have become your Sannin. I come asking for missions to prove my worth, dedication, and power to you in hopes that you can see me one day as fulfilling a position such as you." Near reached behind his head and pulled up his cloak's hood to hide the back of his head and most of his face, "Now, for this mission I would like to ask which village you would like me to aid or act as a diplomat to?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:36 pm
(Dude, Sky is a wolf summon, not the Otokage, which is Nanashi.)

Sky looked at Near, with a confused look on her face. "Ummm, I'm not the Otokage." Sky said as she jumped onto the table and transformed into a wolf. "See?" She said, then turned back to normal. She sat back in the chair ad pulled out a little map from the desk. "Ummmmm.....talk to the Kusakage first, and see how our relations are with him." Sky said, moving her finger over the map. "Then it would be best to talk with Kazekage." Sky said, then put it away.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:46 am
((Crap, shows how new I am to the guild... Gotta get back in the groove.))

Near looked at the slightly dumbfounded summon, "I just supposed you were the Otokage's Summon, and I must treat you with the same respect and dignity as he." Near took no time in waiting for an answer as he ran out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:44 am
Near appeared back in the office, "Sir I have talked to the Kusakage, whom approved our alliance. On the other hand, the Kazekage's Office was destroyed by battle and rendered almost unreparable. I left immediately to dodge and suspicion."  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:45 pm
Sky made an exasperated face. "I'm a girl." She said. "Ok...well then you should probably train, so that your students don't surpass you." Sky said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:06 pm
Near looked at the female, "I suppose you are right"

EXIT

((Is your RPC a woman?))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:24 pm
(The wolf is YES. Nanashi is not. Nanashi has not come back to his office, and is still in the training ground for genin.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:12 am
((That is what I thought... I think we need to RP sometime just so my RP Character can get to know yours.. Start some Sannin conversation or something down along the road.))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items