Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:07 pm
(LOl, that was Myaku(Pulse) which attacks with force equal to the person's punch. And since I'm a medic with enhanced physical strength.... lol)

Ronnel waved a hand placatingly at his sensei.
"I am Kowaii-sensei." His eyes went to the next jutsu. Amplifying an aspect of the corporeal through spiritual intent. Useful... wonder if it could serve in other ways? Never mind, later.
(1/3)

Ronnel looked up and around, then moved out into the hall and down the corridor some, out of Kowaii's normal hearing range. His preperations complete the teen readied himself.
(2/3)

Hands blurred, then ended moving. His throat swelled up, and a loud yell echoed through the halls, easily carrying to the entire Academy. As heads popped out of classrooms, the teen blushed and waved.
(3/3)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:22 pm
Aki shook his head "No that would be a drag" He slumped into his seat and Hachi came out of his shirt. He started letting the little salamander run over his hands replacing them one after another so he could continue the motion. "I'll wait for him to finish and take the Genin test before anything else."  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:25 pm
Ronnel dashed back into the classroom, with pencils flying at him. He slammed the door shut and leaned against it, out of breath. He heard someone stalking down the hall.
"Aww crap. Wait, that next one should help.. no time like the present!" He hurriedly pulled the scroll out and began studying the Hibiki no Jutsu(Noise Technique).
(1/2)
THe person outside stopped at the door Ronnel was leaning aagainst. He could swear he could hear their thoughts. He finished studying the jutsu, then ran through the seals. Please let this work... In the next room over came a loud rusle, as if someone inside of it was moving quickly. The person outside stalked away, checking the next room. Ronnel sighed in relief, then sent a thumbs-up to Kowaii.
(2/2)

((Lol, just realized that as a medic I learn ninjutsu one post faster.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:30 pm
Ronnel looked at the last jutsu and grinned. He sank down to the floor, resting himself from his mad sprint minutes ago. The scroll rested beside him as Ronnel ran over it in his head.
Ok, spiritual intent, check. Corporeal effect... sound waves, well those count so check. Alright, ready.
(1/2)

The teen looked up and pursed his lips as he began running through the handseals. He began whistling when the seals ended. The tone of the whistle rose in octaves rapidly, before the boy cut it off as he realized his ears were in danger of being ruptured.
"Ok, that's that sensei!"
(2/2)

((And no one yet knows my RPC's name... does Kowaii have his Kashiim memories back? If so, the name might be a blast from the past))  

Ronnel-again

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:32 pm
((oops lol I edited it))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:33 pm
sona watched them both "my village might have some fire justu's who knows...i know we have earth sand and water justu's" she said to kowaii then went back to the students "good you learn fast!..faster then me that is>_<" she said to both of them "when you are done learning the basics you show either me or kowaii that you can do it and you get a...err sound headband?yes thats correct.." she said as it was her first time being in sound village her second village to be in  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:35 pm
Ronnel looked over at the other student.
"Uh, do you want to go first man? I don't know this girl, didn't even know she was here..." The teen was slightly disturbed at his lack of awareness.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:38 pm
((He has snippets of Kashiim's past, but not a lot, so there is no real way he could know Ronnel. Sowwy))

Kowaii nodded, looking to Sona. "She is correct, but to prove that you two are to become genin, I want you to fight eachother, or, you can fight me and Sona, here." Kowaii said with a smile. He knew that these students would have an almost impossible time to hit him. "Your choice."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:38 pm
Edit: Aki shrugged and looked towards the giant of a student and at the otokage "I'll fight him" He pointed towards the other student.Fighting the Kage? well that was just asking for a beating and the Sand Girl was unknown, at least the other student wouldnt have a huge advantage.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:40 pm
((Different Ronnel, that one is like now permanently gone, since Megaanbu had him in a sealed scroll, and then went inactive. This is just a guy named after that Ron))

Ronnel blinked and looked at the other student.
"Ya know, I want to try fighting you sensei." He looked over at the other man and grinned. While he might not be over-powered, he still wanted to try against a really strong opponent, and Kowaii looked far stronger than Ronnel himself was.  

Ronnel-again

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:42 pm
he stood her arms crossed "hehe fight them...." she thought "choose wisely ok?" she said to both of them waiting for thier decision and just hearing ronnel's decision was like..nothing "are you gona go easy on him kowaii?or is it better not too?" she said  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:43 pm
((I know it is, but still, Ronnel would not be in his mind.))

"Ok, before we begin, what is your name."
Kowaii said. It would be nerely impossible for them to see that he was already in a fighting stance. He had been practicing his Sound taijutsu for awhile and was getting pretty good at it. This was going to get interesting. Kowaii looked over to Sona. "You know, you can sit this fight out, I need to teach these two a lesson." Kowaii said with a grin that reached his eyes.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:47 pm
"My name is Ronnel Xantil Fyirn, Fire or Ronnel for short." The teen tensed up and began bouncing on the balls of his feet as he slid the objects he had been fiddling with earlier out. Bladed tonfas slid into place as he gripped the hilts and spun them around, then looked at the older man. IF he fought the other student, he wouldn't dare risk something like the sharpe blades, but against the sensei, that shouldn't be a problem. He scowled at the girl.
"And I don't want him to go easy, I need to know how strong I have to be to protect and serve this village." He turned back to face the older man.
(lol, Ron doesn't know Kowaii is the Otokage)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Aki sighed and turned towards the sand ninja at least she wasnt a Kage, so he would have a better chance against her. The giants got a ego to go with his size, why cant we just fight each other? Seriously.... "I guess im fighting...whoever you are" he had a pained look on his face like this was the biggest inconveinence possible I need to stop being so lazy

((Lol this is gonna be fun))  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:55 pm
((You are both facing me, and Ron, Kowaii is only 20 lol))

Kowaii faced the two students. "Bring it." Kowaii said, putting up both hands. The back of his hands faced them. He then motioned them to start by curling his hands and extended them, the traditional way to challenge someone.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff