Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:13 pm
An arrow blazed in fire lands directly in front of Aki. "Good you are here already." Flame said. "Now we just have to wait for the others."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:18 pm
Aki saw the blazing arrow and looked at Flame waiting for the others. his hands instinctivly reached into his pocets and pulled out a new wood block and knife. He started chipping away at it subconsosly.  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm
Jurou walked into the training ground.
"Hey guys, what was with the arrows?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:33 pm
Flame shot two arrows. One flew past Jurou's head, and the other knocked the wood and knife out of Aki's hands. "You're late." Flame said to Jurou. "While Lord Otokage is away, I am going to whip you little punks into shape. You plan on entering the Chuunin exams?" He said rhetorically. "NOT LIKE THIS YOU ARENT!" His voice boomed. "LINE UP RIGHT NOW!!"  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:39 pm
Aki looked at the wood on the ground and sighed, it was going to be a long day. He walked in front of Flame and stood or rather slouched in front of him his lazy demeanor taking over. A drill sargent? Seriously?

((lol damn my dyslexic self cant spell))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:46 pm
"Well i was in the hot springs, how was i supposed to know i was late?"
Jurou walked over next to Aki and stood at attention.

((lol and then he gets off xD))  

hentaiprince

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:55 pm
((lol well were stuck in limbo for a while))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:12 pm
Sarium got up and walked out of the training grounds.  

irishshamrock12

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:19 pm
(Im still here)

"You should have ran quicker." Flame said to Jurou with a snarl. "Now, we are going to working on your Taijutsu. See if you can dodge my arrows." Flame grinned as he plucked multiple arrows from his back pouch. He then began rapidly firing them at the boys. They were coming from many places, thanks to Flame being able to run around quickly to shoot off more.

(So here is the gist of it guys. Chuunin exams are going to be hard. Your proctors are going to be very strict. So this is what is going to happen right now. You are going to rp your way out of this situation. At least one paragraph {A minimum of 5 sentences per paragraph/post more is better.} You must be reasonable about it. Remember, your enemy is a man who can shoot arrows with flame. He can transform into a wolf at any given moment. He is quick and able to smell and hear you guys very well. So, be reasonable. And another thing, to try to get you in the swing of proper grammar, for every time you use wrong grammar, you get hit by two arrows. K? Have fun.)

[P.S. This is nothing compared to what they will be giving you, so dont say its unfair or anything, cause I'm just getting you two ready.]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:32 pm
((So we're supposed to write a paragraph of us trying to avoid the arrows or us trying to get the hell outa there?

also, if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball =D))  

hentaiprince

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:57 pm
(*Hits you in the face with a wrench* YOURE SUPPOSED TO DODGE!!!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:52 pm
Jurou quickly moved to the side, dodging the first arrow that was sent at him.
"I swear, I didn't know it was a signal to get me here."
Three more arrows were sent right at him, and he started to make some hand seals to better avoid them. Mud Inteceptor
When Jurou finished the last seal, a few mud balls shot out from the ground, and hurled themselves at the arrows.
But only two of the arrows were intercepted, so Jurou ducked down to dodged the one he missed with the jutsu.

((should we wait for pistols?))  

hentaiprince

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:48 pm
((Ah dodgeball. "Is it necesary that I drink my own urine? No but its sterile and it tastes good!"))

Aki instinctivly reacted when he saw the first arrow blazing towards him ducking underneath it, feeling the heat it emited as it passed overhead. His head popped up just in time to see the second and third racing towards him leaving trails behind them. He reached into his pouch and threw a kunai with a explosive tag inbetween the two arrows activating it a foot before them and knocking both off path. Is he trying to kill us!?! He took off running in zigzags, ducking, dodging and deflecting arrows as they were shot at him, a few grazing them as he barley got out of the way in time.

((Oh and can we fight back or do we have to just dodge. I dont want flame to evicerate me lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:54 pm
(hentaiprince
Mud Intecerptor
Two arrows shall hit you.)

(tc_pistols
bareley
Also, watch your capitalization, and how quickly you type. It sometimes makes you skip the space bar. Also, watch out for words starting in vowels. Ok?
Two arrows hit you too.)

Flame smiled as four arrows got through the boys' defenses, to hit them. "Come on boys. You want to survive? Get to it, or I will kill you two." Flame said as he varied from running closer to fire less intense shots, and farther to fire flame induced arrows. He would probably call on Shadow shortly. That way, they could train both at once in various situations.

(Yes pistol, you guys have to retaliate as well. That is...if you want to live. *Evil grin*)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:32 pm
((Alright if we mess up to much im assuming were gonna die XD so to avoid that im copying all my rping into word and spellchecking!))

Aki gasped in pain as the two arrows tore into his flesh. He slowed down for a moment fighting the agony, before speeding up Run! If you stop your as good as dead. He grabbed a shuriken with a wire attached and rubbed his thumb over it coating it with chakra. Ducking a arrow and throwing the shuriken at the same time he aimed for Flames chest.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff