Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Experimentation Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:44 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

User Image

As Zeramaru made the shirt he started to sow the pants as well. The fabrics Zeramaru used were very fine but he wove steel wool into it for no apparent reason maybe as a minor shield but it wont be that effective.

((10/15... if you are too afraid to enter the door then you dont deserve to even stand near Zeramaru. Well I guess I would have fried you fro entering but at least it shows you really wanted to learn.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:58 am
(I told him to wait XD Since you already killed that day.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:55 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

User Image

With a few minor tweaks Aliot's shirt and pants were done. Zeramaru looked in his things for something, a shiny blood red tie and dressed Aliot with it. Zeramaru stitched up a few minor details on the sleeves of the shirt and then he started creating a leather bag

((11/15... He just could not wait... I was enjoying Christmas))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:13 pm
(I called all genin to this room where I am training them for the chuunin exams XD BTW Do you still need proctors to help with that?)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:08 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

User Image

Zeramaru looked like he was already making a human because Aliot and the human counterpart of it would have looked exactly the same.

Zeramaru quickly fitted a small white vest over Aliot's shirt and started to add a few details to it , he sowed onto it a sound headband he found.

((12/15... I was gonna ask you and I was going to announce the proctors tomorow. Since you kinda want I'd take that as a yes))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:40 am
(LOL Good enough. That means I help twice in these exams XD)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:18 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

User Image

Zeramaru started to add some of the finishing touches. He opened up the back of Aliot showing its massive array of bladed weaponry and started to sharpen them, obviously they were useless blunt.

Zeramaru moved his fingers across them and carefully tightened the bolts and screws making sure they were secure enough.

((13/15. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:55 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

User Image

Zeramaru paused when he started to etch Aliot's fingerprints. He remembered that Tera has a missing arm. Even if he replaced her arm with a puppet one it will never be the same as a human arm.

"I have to get someone's arm for her." Zeramaru said but the kid he killed, those arms were going to be used for something else since they were already charred.

Zeramaru had an idea but he had to finish his puppet first so he opened up Aliot's suitcase an started filling it with bottles of poison.

((14/15. ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:06 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

User Image

Zeramaru just had to oil Aliot and it was finally done. "I should meet Otokage-dana in person, he might think I forgot him or something" Zeramaru said as he unrolled a scroll and sealed Aliot into it.

Zeramaru made a kage bunshin and it walked to the office of the otokage.

((done))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:16 pm
Alice entered the Room and asked Zeramaru "What are you doing?" Alice walked around the room and observed the items inside  

Lady AliceSky

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:23 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"I just finished making a puppet." Zeramaru said as he flicked his hands into the air. Zeramaru then started to clean up his parts but he stepped into a puddle of blood from the guy he killed earlier and then he collected a sample.

"I will teach you a new jutsu." Zeramaru said as chakra strings emerged from the fingertips of his right arm. Zeramaru traced the table and grabbed a scalpel. He tossed it into the air and made several handseals. "Bladed Chakra Strings" he flicked his hand and the strings sliced clean through the scalpel.

((D ranked but if you use it you do one per puppet you have in play... using it without a puppet is -1 jutsu per usage.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:18 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru opened the door for a bit and created a bunch of hanseals then slammed his hand into the ground.

"MANDA!" He shouted as he summoned it.

"YOU AGAIN!" Manda sneered at Zeramaru. "Last time I almost died, what now!" he shouted as he coiled up.

"Deliver the message to all the villages. You know what it is." Zeramaru said closing the door.

"Great. Well it better work this time." Manda hissed then slithered out of the place.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:51 pm
((So 2 posts to learn smile ? ))

Alice put down her scroll and pulled Zetsumi out of the scroll. She observed the jutsu that Zeramaru had used.

{1/4} Alice watched the seals Zeramaru used. She copied those and practiced forming them. At the same time she worked on her chakra control.

{2/4} Alice used the jutsu and connected it to Zetsumi. She moved Zetsumi, along with the strings, towards the scalpel. The strings only hit the scalpel, just like ordinary chakra strings.

{3/4} Alice imagined of a putting a sharper edge to the strings. She concentrated on her chakra control and she tried it once more. It put a gash into the scalpel, but it seemed to be too weak for the jutsu.

{4/4} Alice lastly made her chakra stronger, as she already had the control down. She excerted more chakra to it and it was able to cut the scalpel, most likely it could cut a human.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:58 pm
Sarium wondered in "Hmmm cool maybe ill scare the s**t out of some gennin by almsot opperating on him with a massive knife" he said to himself tehn he saw Zeramaru "Oh Hello there" he said and smiled.  

irishshamrock12

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:03 pm
Jin didn't bother to knock, as the last time he had no answer. He smiled as he saw everyone. "Zeremaru-san, I want you to teach me Salvation Temple. The Genjutsu? And please, show me all of your Genjutsu. I wish to see what true potential I could have. Well, not all. The S-Ranks I want to be a surprise. I think that the only Jounin one you need to show me, is the Salvation Temple. It puts everyone to sleep." Jin said as his Teo Tomoe activated.

EDIT:

(Alice, it's 4 posts, three sentences long MINIMUM. That's for newbs. Are you a newb? You were here before me, thus I'd say about 5 lines minimum.)

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff