Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:42 pm
((Wait aren't both of you guys still genin?!))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:58 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
((Wait aren't both of you guys still genin?!))

stare ,What's that gotta do with anything.  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:00 pm
VanillaBear 166
((1.Its Nylon
2.I wrapped it around my arm and waist as I spun and pulled myself towards the end where it was tied down which was my sword
3.I am a Samurai Class
4.You are getting good training done))

((You still didn't explain, how the sword pulled you. You said you pulled the sword(which would make it come to you, and my attack still would have hit because, I can easily dodge a giant sword). How can you pull yourself forward, That's impossible.

Also, dont insinuate that im weak(even though you are not, cause if you are i would have to kill you..Im serious) I didnt want to use my best jutsu's before the exams.Post saying you exited also))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

Ryugan sudenly teleported in a big gust of blue flames.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Ryugan slowly made his way to the tall rugged moutain that his peaceful dojo rested on. It was still thundering as usual near this side of Kumogakure, the sound of thunder echoed loudly in the dark, vengeful skies. "Hmmm, gotta get this eye off me" Ryugan stated softly, he was sure his next match wouldn't be as easy as his last, but there was no doubt in his mind that he was going to come out victorious. He began to leap up the tall mountain rather rapidly, jumping from rock to rock with superior ninja like skill. Once Ryugan reached the top of the mountain, he walked toward his dojo slowly, he hadn't been there in quite a while. He then extended out his left palm and opened the door and began to look around, before slamming the door shut. Ryugan the placed his hands on the knotted purple rope tied in front of him and began to untie it. "Time for some intensive training" Ryugan said as he casually tossed the rope to the left side of him. This also dropped his to blades to the floor as he untied the rope. He secretly believed he had gone soft from lagging on training, he wanted to get back to his old ways of long, hard and intensive training. Ryugan proceeded to place his palms on his collar, then pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it on top of the rope. Ryugan then walked to a near room and turned on the light before making his way to a tall mirror, to look at his progress, to see if his training had been lowered in some way. He had become very muscular, his arms triceps and biceps bulged with muscle. Ryugan's tattoos on his chest seamed to gleam as the lamp light shone down on him. "I making some progress" Ryugan uttered in a low tone to himself, he was proud that he was wrong about him lightening up on his training. He then turned around, turned off the lamp, and made his way down the hall, he was heading for his dojo Hoshigawa. Ryugan stopped at two huge doors and split the lock in the shape of the Yin and Yang symbol as he opened the door with both hands. Ryugan walked into the dojo and could still see the burn marks of his last training session here, it had been a while ago. Ryugan walked under the light of the red Yin yang symbol and let it shine down on him, his skin took an eerie red tone as the light reflected of of it. The blue tinted windows began to glow brightly as Ryugan clintched his fist at his sides and stiffened his body straight, closing his eyes tightly as he did. Ryugan stood still, the dojo silent as he stood. Ryugan then began to strike at the air with his fist, due to his Shuurai Tekkan doe training, they were impossible to keep up with. "Ah-HAA!!!" Ryugan yelled as he began to leap around, doing very dangerous high kicks, he would kick his left leg in the air first, then follow up with his right before flipping backward so he could make an elegant landing., all with his eyes tightly shut. Ryugan then began to practice with Flurries of high kicks with his right leg, then after that he would hop to his left leg and do the same, when done with that Ryugan would follow up with a backflip kick landing seemingly on his neck, but his palms would be flat on the ground near it, and with one push he would flip back on his feet and start over again, he did this for about two hours straight. Once Ryugan stopped, he would begin to do triple high kicks after pushing both of his soles off ground to accel himself into the air. Ryugan would do three 360 kicks then force himself backward so he would land on his hands, when he did he would push off the ground and throw himself to his feet. Sweat consistently dripped from Ryugan's body as he trained, due to him being directly under the scarlet Yin/Yang symbol, it would seem blood was dripping from his body, He would sweat so much because he would always push himself to the max when training to master a Taijutsu, so he could use it in battle like never before. Ryugan stayed in the center of the dojo in this entire period of which he trained, so the red light would shine down on him the entire time, he did this for no particular reason, he just took a liking to the color red just recently. Ryugan then dropped on all fours, panting as he did, he had been training for hours with no break. Ryugan then began to charge forward, out of the symbols light and run toward the enchantingly blue widows, when close he would push his palms off the ground hard causing him to do an invert flip with his soles aimed at the windows. Once they would touch them Ryugan would jut push off with a quick spin then repeat it at the opposite side. He did this 8 times before something unusual happened as he began to spin off the wall. Ryugan's one spin had turned into several spins, causing him to spin in the form of a blue drill as he traveled upward, his form was that off a Inazuka when performing Tsuuga. The blue spiral began to swirl upward rapidly, the sound of rabid winds blasted through the sound proof dojo. Once the drill touched the roof of the dojo, Ryugan dispersed out of the drill forming a strong spiral, his hands open and his palms spread outward at his sides, sending strong winds traveling through out the dojo. Ryugan would then let himself drop to the ground, he landed rather sloppily, he had used alot of energy spiraling through the air like an over grown bullet. Ryugan the straightened his body and began to practice perfect strikes.

[Akuma Hiraise Stages Three and four Mastered]

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Ryugan stood still, his eyes still closed, panting hard. Ryugan had consumed huge amounts of energy training the way he did. Most ninja would most likely take brakes, but Ryugan was not one of the ninja in that category, he believed he was of a new breed of fine ninja. He ceased panting, slowly opening his eyes and gazing at magnificent dojo he stood at the center of. Ryugan took a deep breath reached his left hand into his back ninja pouch. He placed his index and middle finger on the zipper and proceeded to unzip it. Once he did, Ryugan gently shoved his hand into the pouch and began to dig deep in it for the Hyuuga scroll he had used a while back. He had touched several other things before grabbing on a scroll he believed was it. Ryugan bent forward so he could bring his hand from out of the pouch, then he flicked his wrist opening the scroll and began to read its contents. "Ok, sounds simple enough" Ryugan said in a tone lacking seriousness before he shoved his free hand downward, sending a wave of invisible powerful chakra forcing through the Dojo floor. The floow was made of wood, and when the chakra hit it the sound of thunder striking a tree branch echoed through the dojo. Wood chips and chunks flew upward wildly, scattering on the floor. "Well that's done" Ryugan said in a nonchalant tone.

[Hakke Kuushou (Eight Divination Signs Air Palm) learned]

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Ryugan then raised the paper back to his face quickly. "......Ok...........Got it" Ryugan then placed the papper at his feet and got into Anzu's Hyuuga stance. Ryugan bent his head over slowly, allowing his hair to tumble over his face, covering it completely. Ryugan took a moment to concentrate, relax his mind and let only the thought of completing this jutsu. His chackra began to flow freely through his body, and he suddenly jerked his head upward, sending his hair flying back to his head, and his Byakugan activated. "Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou!! " Ryugan yelled as he jetted forward and began to unleash a flurrie of unseeable strikes. First 2 strikes , then 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 and finally 128 times. Ryugan then stood there panting, he had been using his full speed, so the attack only lasted about two seconds, so this tred him seeing as he used all his energy training.

[Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou (Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand) Learned]

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Ryugan walked out of the dojo Hoshigawa, tired and in need of rest. His body sore and his muscles aching from his dangerous type of training. Ryugan stumbled his way into a darken room, filled with cabinets and a rusty desk set, which cob webs resigned on. Ryugan opened a cabinet with his left hand while digging in his pocket with the other, Ryugan wanted to get this eye off him before anymore training or battling. Ryugan gripped the eye and pulled it out of his pocket. He looked into the bloodied eye and smiled before placing it on a near by table. "Gotta find some where to put you, dont I?" Ryugan said as he reached far into the cabinet, searching around until he gripped a jar filled with pickle juice. Ryugan then pulled out the jar and firmly placed it on the table, shortly after he untwisted the cap. "I have no use for you right now" He said as he unwrapped the cloth from the eye. "You'll be in here for now" Ryugan then dropped the eye in the jar, it made a loud plopping sound when it hit the pickle juice, it immediately sunk to the bottom of the jar upon entrance. "Well I should stop toying with these guys, shouldn't I" Ryugan said before twisting the top back on the jar and placing it in the cabinet. He exited the room and walked back into dojo Hoshigawa, right under the yin yang's light. Ryugan the lept in the air and punched through the symbol, and when yanking his hand out he had to unique looking bracelets. They had the ovals, with the fire symbol engraved on each one. Ryugan then placed one on both both wrist and smiled. "I shouldn't be taken lightly now" Ryugan said as he moved his wrist counterclockwise. Ryugan walked toward the exit, then turned around looking at his dojo's symbol. With a simple wave of his hand, Ryugan had restored the dojo as it was before he entered. Ryugan then placed his clothes back on after takinga long shower and went to sleep in his bedroom, something he hadn't done for a while.

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Ryugan awoke, his eyes red and face dulled, he had had gotten some good, much needed rest. He threw the covers off of him and sauntered his way over to a scroll library he had beside his bed. He had collected some scrolls when wandering around the ninja nation a while back. Ryugan reached out his left hand and grabbed a blue scroll inscribed with golden yellow ancient symbols. With out a second look Ryugan made his way down the hall and into Dojo Tora Ryu. Ryugan walked onto the Yin yang symbol and sat down in a meditating position before placing his hands on both ends of the scroll and opening it. Ryugan smiled with interest as he eyed a jutsu that was very powerful, a jutsu only he would know at the moment. [1/45]

Ryugan read over the jutsu carefully, he had to seeing as it was it was inscribed in letters only he would understand. He was taught to read this type of writing while on his endless wandering for six years. He then focused his eyes on the "Forbidden" language and began to decode it as he read. [2/45]

Ryugan was about at the end of the first paragraph of the unknown language, he eyes began to hurt from his constant reading and decoding of the symbols, it had grown quite tedious in his opinion, but he wouldn't give up over something so insignificant. He continued at until he was finished with the first paragraph, he then grunted for he was annoyed at how much more of this language he had to read.[3/45]

"Hmmmmm" Ryugan mumbled softly , he stumbled onto a symbol he couldn't remember from when he learned the language. He continued to look at the scroll, pondering deep within his mind, he couldn't seem to remember. Ryugan began to recall the whole event all together, so he could remember the symbols meaning.[4/45]

Ryugan began to picture a flashback, he was dressed in a tarnished garb, his hair unruly and his left eye covered with his cloud headband. It was a very sunny day, the sun shone brightly in the horizon, while he was doing what he usually did in this time, exploring ruins of buildings. [5/45]

"Ok, so what's this"
Ryugan said with a devious smile, his right hand holding a rather odd looking scroll, with dozens of weird symbols written on it. Ryugan motioned his left hand, sending his tarnished cloak soaring back, revealing him in Anbu attire. He then got off his knees and walked away from the ruins, he had to find someone in the town who knew how to read these "symbols" on this scroll. [6/45]

There was a house near the ruins Ryugan had been rummaging through, His eyes grew closed as he studied the house, being the bad a** ninja Ryugan was, he thought of a way to make a jaw dropping entrance. He motioned his right arm backward, placing the scroll in a in the inner layer of his cloak. "Im comin' in" Ryugan whispered to himself as he reached inside his cloak with his right hand and pulled out a unique Anbu mask and placed it over his face, this was so that no matter the destruction he caused, non would know who he was. [7/45]

With a simple chuckle Ryugan began to run toward the house at a unbeleivable speed, his cloak swept back as the winds he created while he ran forward. "DYNAMIC ENTREEEEE!!!!" Ryugan yelled as he lept to the skies, his knees pointed out as the top part of his body was cocked to his left as he soared at the building. Then in a sudden motion, Ryugan's upper body twisted right as he sent his left hoot bombarding into the wall, chunks of brick flew everywhere and a thick cloud of dust soon ensued the structure. [8/45]

A raspy voice called out in all the unnecessary the commotion "I've bee expecting you" Ryugan looked around in the smoke aimlessly, this was way before he came back to cloud and got his Byakugan implant, so he was helpless in the smoke that he had caused with his attack. "Exactly who are you??" Ryugan said as he moved around, looking over from shoulder to shoulder, he was nervous he would lose his life. Suddenly, a strong wind breezed through the house clearing it of all smoke, it also revealed a old man sitting in a meditation position, staring directly at Ryugan. [9/45]

Ryugan stared at the old man for a second, he was wearing a blue kimodo with red clouds on the edges, he had snow white hair and was smiling at Ryugan peacefully. Making the assumption the mas wasn't going to harm him, Ryugan reached his left hand into his pocet and pulled out the scroll he had picked up. "So Im guessing you know what theses symbols mean??" Ryugan asked the old man in a slightly loud tone. The old man suddenly appeared behind Ryugan with the scroll in his hand. "Yes, I do. You are a member of the clan that's within in this scroll, I could sense your presence the instant you came to this small villlage, I hid the scroll in the ruins for you to find it, but I guess you dont even know the language, I shall explain it to you" Ryugan then pictured the man tell him every symbol and it's meaning and he suddenly awoke from his flashback and was back in the real world. "So that's what that means" Ryugan said as he continued to read on. [10/45]

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Ryugan couldn't help but laugh after recalling those events, they were part of what made Ryugan who he is today.[11/45]

He then shook off his laughter and focused in on the scroll. He was ready to get this over with.[12/45]

Ryugan began to lean closer to the scroll, decoding the words faster than normal seeing as this reading was going to consume alot of time. [13/45]

Ryugan leaned back from reading the scroll. Leaning in to close had began to take it's toll on his eyes. [14/45]

"Man this is taking long" Ryugan thought to himself as he read, he was just finishing the second paragraph. [15/45]

Ryugan maneuvered his shoulders up and down, he didn't want his body to get all sleepy on him while he read, the was going to be some training some time later. [16/45]

He let out a low sigh as he could see that this was going to take a while. Ryugan blinked his eyes about six times in succession and continued to read. [17/45]

"Damn it, too much more to go"
Ryugan said in an irritated tone as he just finished the third paragraph. [18/45]

Ryugan still reading began to grind his teeth together. He was getting tired of reading, he was ready for action.[19/45]

"Good damn it" Ryugan yelled shaking the scroll. "When is this gonna end!!" he said looking up to the sky. He knew how much he had to go, it just seemed as if it was endless.[20/45]

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Ryugan still looking to the sky began to shake his head wildly. It was obvious he had become a bit irritated with reading the scroll. [21/45]

Ryugan then let his head drop to the ground. He began to take in deep breaths in attempts to calm himself down.[22/45]

"Ok, calm down, it'll be over soon enough" Ryugan told himself as he stood up and began to walk around. He needed to back in his calm state of mind.[23/45]

He then walked back over to the scroll, hopping up and down while punching at the air. "Oh yeah b***h Im back"[24/45]

"Ok enough bullshit"
Ryugan said softly, dropping back into his meditation stance. "Lest get this done"[25/45]

Ryugan picked up the paper with his left hand and eased it torward his face. He had begun to start back reading.[26/45]

Ryugan, in a more calmed mood seemed to breeze through the symbols more easily then earlier, he had just finished the third paragraph.[27/45]

"I seem to be getting done rather fast"
Ryugan thought to himself as he read on.[28/45]

Ryugan let out a small, low sigh as his stiffened his body upward. He was eager to get done with the reading portion of this useful jutsu.[29/45]

Ryugan continued to read, over the scroll carefully. This portion of the jutsu was almost over.[30/45]

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image

User Image

"C'mon just a little more" Ryugan thought to himself as he read the scroll, he became a bit antzy seeing as he was just about getting close to being done. [31/45]

Ryugan began to smile as he saw the symbol that baffled him earlier, that flashback was something he had needed. Ryugan then focused back on decoding the scroll.[32/45]

He continued to read diligently, he was almost there.[33/45]

Still reading Ryugan let out a low cough.[34/45]

Ryugan smiled, he had finally done it. Ryugan finally knew what had to be done to master the jutsu. He stood up and kicked the scroll aside, he was ready to begin the actual training.[35/45]

Ryugan began to focus deep within himself, focusing in on his chakra network more specifically his chakra network. He began to focus on channeling fire through the whole thing.[36/45]

"Ok, focus" He thought to himself as he closed his eyes tightly and clintched his fist beside him. He had complete focus on the task that loomed in his mind.[37/45]

Ryugan smiled as he could feel a small temperature increase in his body, this was a sign that what he was doing was working, he then began to focus in even harder, a vein popping up on his forehead was a sign of this.[38/45]

Ryugan's body continued to rise dramatically, he began to send agonizing amounts of heat from his body, if anyone was present in the room besides Ryugan, they would begin to feel dehydrated.[39/45]

Ryugan's temperature suddenly dropped back to normal the instance he tried to move, something had been wrong, but Ryugan simply shook his head and went right back to focusing.[40/45]

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:17 pm
User Image

User Image

Ryugan began to refocus deep within himself, focusing in on his chakra network more specifically his chakra network. He began to focus on channeling fire through the whole thing again.[41/45]

Ryugan's body continued to rise dramatically, he began to send agonizing amounts of heat from his body, he was on the right track this time.[42/45]

Suddenly, a severe amount of Inernic pressure engulfed the room, a hurricane like wave of flames had been sent directly out of Ryugan's body, and flames seemed to rapidly dance all around him as he stood still in the middle of his dojo.[43/45]

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Ryugan yelled at the top of his lungs as an unknown force began to take control over his body, a aura of azure flames surrounded Ryugan as his hair began to fly into the air wildly. A hurricane of flames took up all the space in the dojo, temperatures hotter than the sun would ensue to anyone who was within forty yards of the dojo. Ryugan's eyes were dark blue, and his hands were clintched out in front of him, veins bulging on top of his hands. Ryugan had discovered the forbidden power of the clan. [44/45]

Ryugan's eyes flashed back to normal, he had fought the power back within himself be fore he released it, and if he did it would send the outskirts of the cloud village and half of the village to a oblivion. Ryugan then swayed from side to side until his body temperature went back to norm. "Well that was interesting" Ryugan remarked before he unsheathed Jinsoku Yaiba from behind him and uttered "release" and vanished.[45/45]
User Image

[AMD learned]

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:58 pm
User Image

User Image

A turquoise blur could be seen breezing up the mountain with ease, in the blink of an eye it was gone, it had entered Ryugan's hidden dojo. Ryugan despelled Jinsoku Yaiba's effect, the aura around him diminished because of this. He then opened up the scroll to the clouds magnetic jutsu and began to look through them, instantly mastering the Genin and Academy student rank ones as he diligently read through the scroll while making his way to dojo Hoshigawa. Ryugan then switched to the universal scroll, he hadn't learned a few basic jutsu. Ryugan read over Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique) shortly. [1/1] Then to water walking.

Ryugan read over the jutsu slowly [1/2]

Ryugan then coated chakra in his feet and just walked around[2/2]

"Well that was easy" Ryugan said to himself as he switched to the katon scroll. Ryugan eyed Katon: Kaen Hisame no Jutsu (Fire Release: Incinerating Hail Technique) and instantly got to work on mastering it. He focused his chakra into his hands, they began to glow as he did.[1/2]

Ryugan then pointed his left hand forward and fireballs about the size of his fist began to shoot out his hand rapidly.[2/2]

He slowly walked into his hidden quarters, he placed his ninja headband in a box on a dresser. Ryugan then went into a closet and got all his things he had prepared in his spare time and dressed in the disguise and dashed out the dojo.

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:00 pm

User Image

Ryugan fled up the moutain and ran into his dojo, that would only be visible to him. Once inside Ryugan ran to dojo Hoshigawa and got right down to business. Ryugan whipped out his fire scroll and began to study the jutsu's he looked at a few the tossed it aside.

Ryugan bagan to fucus all his fire chakra into his throat.[1/6]

Ryugan then inhaled a huge amount of air, his chest showed how large of an amount it was, making it stretch to an unseen length.[2/6]

Ryugan then focused even more on his throat and concentrated all his chakra to that area[3/6]

"Ok" Ryugan then swallowed the chakra and clinched his palms at his sides, as he was about to unleash his fury of flames.[4/6]

Ryugan then shot out several large fireballs from his mouth, his mouth was wide open as he did.[5/6]

Ryugan then made a hand motion and made the fire jutsu disperse from sight.[6/6] (Fire lily learned)

Ryugan bagan to fucus all his fire chakra into his throat.[1/6]

Ryugan then inhaled a huge amount of air, his chest showed how large of an amount it was, making it stretch to an unseen length.[2/6]

Ryugan then focused even more on his throat and concentrated all his chakra to that area[3/6]

He knew this was different from the last jutsu and began to mix the chakra with the air he sucked in. [4/5]

Ryugan could feel the gas forming in his body and he clapped his hands in front of him.[5/6]

Ryugan then swallowed the gas, seeing as it was a very powerful jutsu that could send his dojo soaring.[6/6][burning ash learned]

Ryugan then concentrated his chakra into his hands, and began to concentrate on lifting a katana on a shelve. [1/2]

He succeded and then threw it back down [2/2]

Ryugan then dashed out of his dojo.

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers