Worst Gifts. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:11 am
teh_n00b_huntr
I was once gifted an ipod touch box, inside the box was not an ipod but a cheap imitation of one, it was so bad I actually felt sorry for the people who bought it since they probably paid more than $20 for it. Best part is, the ipod touch box looked like it was recycled from an already opened touch xd
It must have been my iPod Touch. It was ******** up so bad within a week of when I got it for Christmas that it might as well have been a cheap imitation. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:33 pm
Orphie
Rotten potato on a stick.

D= YOU SAID YOU LOVED THAT GIFT

As everyone has said so far, Gift Cards. I hate getting gift cards.
"Hey, the Ice Cream Man! I can use my Christmas Money!"
"... Are you sponsored by Barnes and Noble?"

Wtf

My mom is so cool when she gifts to other people, though. She puts them in boxes for really expensive things.
Like, she gave my cousin a watch, in like... Mario Kart Wii's box, or something.
It's so funny.  

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:37 pm
I got a wastebasket once. I can see the thought since I abandon a lot of my sketches halfway, but if you didn't know anything about me, that'd probably be a pretty lulzy gift.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:18 pm
Waynebrizzle
Orphie
[Kegan]
Orphie
[Kegan]
Awesome Tree
Mass disappointment?
Leaf green was an okay game, I think.
Though, it's not really that great when it's not in the box.
It worked, right? GBA games have, like, cardboard boxes anyway.
You're not getting it. It wasn't in the box. At all. Ever. He just got the box. No game.

You guys worded that pretty badly. I was under the same impression as Kegan when I read this.

I think the worst gift (not trying to be funny or cute with this, I REALLY have received these before) is 100 dollar jumper cables. They are not fun, I don't want/need them, and they REALLY don't need to be that expensive.

Either that, or a ******** map. I don't know WHERE my relatives got the idea that I give a crap about geography, but they gave me one, and my brother would always get a moving T-Rex thing or some other awesome gift. That's like buying someone a textbook and giving their brother a magic boomerang.

Usually people give gift cards because they think money isn't thoughtful enough. I think it's dumb too, but that's why people do it.
What if the textbook... is like... from Hogwarts... and real?  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:23 pm
[Kegan]
Waynebrizzle
Orphie
[Kegan]
Orphie
You're not getting it. It wasn't in the box. At all. Ever. He just got the box. No game.

You guys worded that pretty badly. I was under the same impression as Kegan when I read this.

I think the worst gift (not trying to be funny or cute with this, I REALLY have received these before) is 100 dollar jumper cables. They are not fun, I don't want/need them, and they REALLY don't need to be that expensive.

Either that, or a ******** map. I don't know WHERE my relatives got the idea that I give a crap about geography, but they gave me one, and my brother would always get a moving T-Rex thing or some other awesome gift. That's like buying someone a textbook and giving their brother a magic boomerang.

Usually people give gift cards because they think money isn't thoughtful enough. I think it's dumb too, but that's why people do it.
Monster Book of Monsters: Worst gift ever.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:38 pm
[Kegan]
Waynebrizzle
Orphie
[Kegan]
Orphie

well i'd need a wand or else it's pretty much useless  

Waynebrizzle

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:48 pm
Waynebrizzle
[Kegan]
Waynebrizzle
Orphie
[Kegan]
Orphie

well i'd need a wand or else it's pretty much useless
Just get a twig and pass it off as a wand. Or you could go to England and go through all that wizard crap and fight an evil alliance and see one of your teachers kill the headmaster who is gay and fall in love with a ginger.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:04 pm
I prefer gift cards when it's from someone who barely knows me. When they ask what I want I tell them money/gift card, but no. They give me something that's just going to sit in my room. Once my grandma got me a Dora the Explorer watch....when I was 15.  

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:17 am
eveejoystar
I prefer gift cards when it's from someone who barely knows me. When they ask what I want I tell them money/gift card, but no. They give me something that's just going to sit in my room. Once my grandma got me a Dora the Explorer watch....when I was 15.

Your grandma is my hero.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:01 pm
[Kegan]
Owwin
it only works at Bed bath and beyond or some other stupid ******** place that takes gift cards.
I will take this.

How about. My uncle, who very thoughtfully sends me a gift every year, but generally it's a borders gift-card, now hey, musics+books are good, right, but the nearest borders is an hour away...
Same thing happened to me for my Birthday this year, only it was a Zellers gift card. Closest thing to that we have up in my backwater town in a Giant Tiger.  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Orphie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:03 pm
Hey, how about a gift card to a store that isn't available in your state and doesn't have anything in stock on their website?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:46 pm
The McDonalds Arch Card.

"O hai, heres $15+ for sum shitty, processed, fattening, hormone-crammed, chemical-filled food! Kthnxbye!"  

Sir Codin

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:01 pm
Lord of Armageddon
The McDonalds Arch Card.

"O hai, heres $15+ for sum shitty, processed, fattening, hormone-crammed, chemical-filled food! Kthnxbye!"
xd

Fast food gift cards are the dumbest thing ever invented. I can see coffee shop gift cards if they pick up a coffee every morning, but seriously, if I got a Happy Meal for Christmas I would be far from happy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:07 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
Lord of Armageddon
The McDonalds Arch Card.

xd

Fast food gift cards are the dumbest thing ever invented. I can see coffee shop gift cards if they pick up a coffee every morning, but seriously, if I got a Happy Meal for Christmas I would be far from happy.
Stupid marketing ploy by a child-brain-washing cloned hell-hole. stare  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:56 pm
I love the little gift wrapped pamphlets they hand out at christmas telling people they are going to hell. That is a terrible present.

"Merry Christmas, go to hell ********  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces