Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:46 pm
XxQuietStalkerxX
(( I effin LOVE breaking benjamin!!! sorry XD I just had to get that out ^^ I'm done now))

((WOO!! I Will Not Bow on their new CD! BEST SONG EVER!
I am done also...))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:46 pm
User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Jessibelle running through the hallways, swinging her bunny Momi-kun. She was singing in her head. Truthfully, Jessi has been angry at her own father for turning them into the vampires. Jessi fears them. She hates blood. Which is what they drink. Which they hunt for. Jessibelle hates them. Period. She would rather play in a mud-puddle than be a meal for them. She rolled her orchid eyes as she skipped through-put the hallways and then slowing down. Her hyperness is taking over. How will she bother her sisters if she wastes it? Anyway, she walked for now on. Clutching Momi-kun in her hands. That tiny yellow, red-eyed rabbit that she had since she was born, was still in good-shape. Desipte for having it for years on end. Back to where she was off to, Jessibelle walked inside the courtyard. Singing softly to herself and heard a screech. Follow by a yell. It was Lenah. Then, it stopped. Puzzled, she took her girly body and ran towards the group of girls, talking. Then, the vampires. She stopped dead. She hated them. She cant go near, talk, or do anything. She totally cant stand them. Clutching her rabbit more and more, she walked closer. Ignoring the 'fang-face' that Hotaru called them. Jessibelle, didn't speak, how-ever, she gradually walked next to Alaina. Jessibelle, then looked up with her purpled eyes and smiled.

ι мαʏ вɛ ʏσʋиɢ, вʋт ωαтcн σʋт..

[[OOC: SOORRY! Mom TOOK over. D:!!! DX  

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:47 pm
~Alaina~~Danir~

Alaina saw her teary eyed sister heading in Hotaru's room,she stood in the door way with the door open.After hugging and speaking to Cheryl,her sister's attention changed to her and Lillian."No nothing's wrong, and even though you make the greatest dresses,no I'm okay."She responded with a soft smile.She felt a small body beside her and instantly knew it was Jessibelle.She was much shorter than her.

((This is horrible my creativity is worse than usual..No!))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:48 pm
Dynamite comes in small packages......

"Hey, hey, hey, hey! Don't diss the guitar! I know you wouldn't like it if I started wailing on a dress that you made if it just happened to fly onto my guitar because of a gust of wind. No dissing my guitar. Besides, my guitar wasn't the one sewing. Plus don't you just have to remove the stitch and re sew it? But, the sour note was my fault. I just suddenly got so mad from thinking that we are stuck here that I struck a bad chord. Damn leeches. I can't believe we have to be their blood dolls!"

The thought caused her to suddenly lash out a powerful kick on a shoe that was laying next to her on the floor. Still, despite her and her sisters situation, she did not hate her father. The red-head knew why he did it and how much he hated doing it. Still didn't mean she had to like it!

But it still explodes......

User Image

Don't make me explode on you.

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:50 pm
Leifka
XxQuietStalkerxX
(( I effin LOVE breaking benjamin!!! sorry XD I just had to get that out ^^ I'm done now))

((WOO!! I Will Not Bow on their new CD! BEST SONG EVER!
I am done also...))

((Yesh I totally agree <3 but back to the tread XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:52 pm
Rath snorted as she slamed the door in his face, darn barbarians don't even have maners, he thought as he walked back down the hall wondering if there mother would be in there father's study, he hoped not, he might get some work done in there if it was empty.  

RathLeigh

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:57 pm
((Right))

Vincent

Vincent opened picked up his room a bit then saw one of his brother's shirts in his room... He let out an annoyed huff and headed to the door. Then he opened it and saw a girl standing there... He didn't say anything... Just threw the shirt over the her and onto the floor...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:58 pm
Didn't common sense tell you....

User Image

Lenah sighed. That poor shoe. "Okay okay, fine whatever. I'm sorry for yelling at you Hotaru. It's just that BEING here to be a BLOOD DOLL obviously doesn't sit with me... Jessi! Hi!" She smiled softly. Why did she look so scared? "Whats wrong honey?" she said bending down to her sister's level. She's so short...She thought with a giggle.
That jacket was soo yesterday...

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:01 pm
Cheryl~

When he opened the door so suddenly she jumped a bit but didn't back away. " Do you guys have a piano in this... mansion?" She said looking down not having her eyes met his vampire eyes of course. She needed to play piano.. she needed to calm down.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:09 pm
User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Being next to the older--oldest--sister of the group. Jessi felt, once again, at ease. She knew that that they beat the asses that will hurt her. But, yet again. How could you mess with Jessibelle? She will yell and throw a hissy-fit. Then, you'll be in touble. Jessibelle, once in the room, listened to the conversation. Now, she could talk freely, loosing her grip on her rabbit, Jessi saw that Lenah was at her level. Asking is she okay. Of course, she is. Why shouldn't be? Jessi narrowed her eyes. "Nothing, those loser fang-faces are gone~" She said, with a evil grin. She should get Hotaru and pull a hilarious prank on them. But, she thought it over. They would know. Jessi sighed.

ι мαʏ вɛ ʏσʋиɢ, вʋт ωαтcн σʋт..

[[OOC:]]

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:11 pm
Vincent

Vincent looked down at her and nodded. "I could show it to you...If you like...that is...." He muttered... From what he was hearing... These girls didn't like vampires...at all... He stepped from his room, leaving the radio on. He closed the door behind himself then turned back to her.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:13 pm
Cheryl~

" That'll be nice." She replied to the vampire trying not to show fear but it was hard; vampires are very strong-willed and have freedom unlike humans. She waited until he can lead her to the piano so she can play on the piano for a bit... she needed some music going to her ears.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:16 pm
Gottaa gooo~ D:
BED.
>>"
See ya...tomorrow?
IDeeKayy(:
Eh oh el. <3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:16 pm
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

Lillian stared at the vampire who had walked past, but only for a few brief seconds before she turned her attention on her twin sister and began to follow her. She looked in on Hotaru and Cheryl who seemed to be upset about...a dress? It didn't surprise Lillian in the least. She smiled softly at her two younger sisters before she felt the youngest sister, Jessibelle walking alongside them. She knew that Jessi hated those leeches just as much as she did. "If we are lucky, they might leave us be and get their sustenance elsewhere," she said. "I really don't want to become breakfast for the leeches."

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items