Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Sparing Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:03 pm
((Hiro. When I first came here, I had both sharingan eyes. I memorized how to get through the tunnels. Further more, I had Darion to show me the way. So I think I am fine.))

Darsk looked at Hiro, and the surprise on his face. Now it was time to surprise Hiro even more. "Hiro, I think showing you this will clear things up". In a blink of an eye, the sharingan turned into a spiraling vortex, and then morphed into something completely different. The Mangekyo.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:06 pm
In a blink of an eye, Hiro's eyes went from normal eyes to Eternal mangekyo sharingan. "Who did you kill!" Hiros voice sounded almost like a lion roaring at Darsk.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:08 pm
Darsk was no less scared than he was intrigued. This new form of sharingan was something that Darsk had never seen before. His caution though outweighed his interest. Darsk was not eager to find out what Hiro's sharingan could really do. Drooping his head back in the sorrow, Darsk whispered loud enough saying, "It...it was an accident". Tears fell from the eye.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:11 pm
"Who. Was. It. Darsk!" Hiros sharingan began to spin.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:15 pm
Darsk immediately felt fear, and was compelled to fully answer his question. "Don't worry", Darsk said between sobs, "It wasn't Darion..I..I..I was at the training ground. My best friend from my childhood found me. His name was Tensou. He..he wanted to give me a sharingan. I...I..accepted and we had a transplant. He said he wanted to test it out so we had a friendly fight...I..I..thought he was going to dodge it, but my damned scythe impaled him through the chest". Darsk looked at his hands whispering, "That's twice now has these hands killed...am I destined to be a murderer...just like my........". His voice and thoughts trailed off.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:20 pm
"Tensuo?! You killed my only living relative left?!" Hiro got even madder as his eyes began to glow and Darsk was in Hiro's tsukuyomi.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:25 pm
((Oh come on. You must be kidding...sheesh..thank God this RPC is only a backup))

Darsk eyes widened as his surroudings changed to something more dark. They evened widened more in surprise when he heard that Tensou was Hiro's last relative. My God..what have I done..., he thought. Befire the nightmare process could begin, Darsk said, "I...i..it was an accident...b..besides....I have already partly payed for my foul deed". Darsk stripped off his bandage, showing an empty eye socket. "I took out my own eye and gave it to Darion to stop his blindness".  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:36 pm
"Not enough!" Darsk was trapped in the middle of a thousand dead Hibikis and they slowly began to stand up.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:39 pm
Darsk knew that he was now stuck in a life or death situation. From Darsk's point of view, Hiro was now hell bent on making him suffer. However, even Darsk knew that a life for a life was a foolish concept. Better to live with the things you have done than give in to death for them. Now Darsk knew he had to escape, but how could he escape the might of such a powerful genjutsu. With the thousands of dead Hibikis surrounding him, it wasn't necessarily helping Darsk think.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:42 pm
"Think Darsk......never mind never really cared about tensuo anyways...total a**." The dead Hibikis all sounded like Hiro "Now try to get out."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:31 pm
Darsk immediately turned from scared to furious. Hiro played him. Hiro made him think that he was going to die. Maybe it was anger that triggered Darsk to activate his mangekyo, and maybe it was when Hiro said, "never really cared about tensuo anyways...total a**", and that made Darsk attempt his first Tsyokumi. In reality, Darsk was trying to counteract Hiro's genjutsu with his own. The difference, Darsk's was fueled by pure rage.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:35 pm
All of the hibikis disappeared and Hiro was left standing there. "How courageous of you to try that but its a matter of ranks here. Here I could have 1 thousand of me here and just one of you but sadly, I have to leave." The darkness around Darsk left as Hiro de-activated the genjutsu and left in one handsign.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:40 pm
Quickly Darsk deactivated his mangekyo. His eyes pained him as if stabbed by a thousand needles. Blood trickled down his eyes. Dealing with the pain, Darsk backed down and picked up his bandage, rewrapping his his face so that the eye socket was no longer visible. Now Darsk sat back down, fuming. How could Hiro treat him like that? And now he left without a reason why? All Darsk could do was sit down, close his eye, and focus on past events. He awaited Hiro's return, and Darion's companionship.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:42 pm
Darion clenched his fist at the thought of Hiro actually doing somethng that dangrous.((my eyes can still both go Sharingan lol bloodline razz ))Darion then walked up to Darsk."You okay?"Darion blinked his right eye as it went three tome sharingan.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:38 pm
Darsk still had his head to the ground, sucking it up as Darion said. Looking up, Darsk said, "I'm fine". Unbeknownst to Darsk, his Mangekyo unexpectedly activated itself, leaving Darion to stare at a mangekyo.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff