Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
If you could bring back one character... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Confectionery Pastry

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:17 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Hatsumi Shinobi
Or Brad shows up with a helicopter underground and drops a rocket launcher and says "Alice, use it! Kill it, whatever it is!" That would've been funny. One of the things that really bothered me about Tyrant's death in the movie was Alice's absolutely arrogant response when he said that he was the next step in evolution. Let's just face it, I hate Alice.
Well, that's Alice... Isaacs Tyrant was still awesome.

Sugar daddy donut
It's just a feeling, but I think Wesker is going to play the bad guy in the next one. I mean, c'mon.. He's been a big part of the series for a while now, and he has only showed up in this movie. I guess he might not, but it's a possibility. I actually have a small hope that they use one of the bosses in some of the games, maybe even the leech man from RE0. It'd be a cool use for a lesser-known boss to make their big screen debut, and what Hollywood CGI can do to my childhood. For better or for worse.

I just wish CJ was alive... To star in the next movie... -sniff-.

Well, if in the next RE movie, Wesker pulls off some kind of a bullshit transformation, then it'll just be like RE5, and like I said... That's when I walk out.
I wouldn't mind having Wesker do a similar procedure to Alice and become super-human in Afterlife, as long as he doesn't transform.

Marcus was the lamest boss in a tolerable RE game. He was the worst part of RE0, as a character and as a boss.

And uh... Do you mean LJ?

Well, Movie Wesker didn't seem to be enhanced in any way, just a CEO or some other type of executive in Umbrella. So maybe they have a chance not to efff him up. But they will.

I don't know about that. He was pretty stupid, but I like the concept... Sort-of. I just want a lesser-known but awesome boss to make some kind of appearance. Like... Well, one of my favorites was the giant snake. I mean, there are snakes in the desert, they were in the desert in Extinction. Why were there no large-a** snakes?

No, I mean Mike Epps. LL Cool J? Ceee Jay? LOLJ? I always forget his name.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:17 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, I wouldn't have liked the intelligence aspect either. But he's pretty much a Tyrant in appearance only. I mean, it's not like he becomes that way by traditional incubation capsule means. He just pumps himself full of stuff, including (according to the book) another virus that he's been developing as a derivative of the T-Virus.
So technically, he's only a Tyrant in visual aspect, but he's pretty much an all new creature.

I guess. Well, wait a second. The intelligence aspect does kind of make sense. Since he injected himself with vial after vial of Antivirus after he was bitten by a "crimson head", I would only think that the antivirus further developed his brain in reaction to the T-Virus. Again, this is only speculation.  

Hatsumi Shinobi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:23 pm
Sugar daddy donut
Well, Movie Wesker didn't seem to be enhanced in any way, just a CEO or some other type of executive in Umbrella. So maybe they have a chance not to efff him up. But they will.
Well, I'm just saying. If I'm the owner of an evil corporation, and a superpowerful b***h sends me a message that she's going to kill me, I'd probably want something to make sure I can defend myself against someone like her.

Sugar daddy donut
I don't know about that. He was pretty stupid, but I like the concept... Sort-of. I just want a lesser-known but awesome boss to make some kind of appearance. Like... Well, one of my favorites was the giant snake. I mean, there are snakes in the desert, they were in the desert in Extinction. Why were there no large-a** snakes?
Well, they didn't bring in giant insects either. I just think that would make the movies really tacky. I mean, T-Virus snakes, maybe. But nothing in the movies suggests that the movie T-Virus makes things turn gigantic.

Sugar daddy donut
No, I mean Mike Epps. LL Cool J? Ceee Jay? LOLJ? I always forget his name.
Yeah, I know. LJ. Lloyd Jefferson.

Hatsumi Shinobi
I guess. Well, wait a second. The intelligence aspect does kind of make sense. Since he injected himself with vial after vial of Antivirus after he was bitten by a "crimson head", I would only think that the antivirus further developed his brain in reaction to the T-Virus. Again, this is only speculation.

Yeah, he had like, 2 or 3 vials there. I mean, if Allice can retain her intelligence, why can't he? Just because someone mutates doesn't mean they lose their intelligence. I mean, either way, it wasn't a pure T-Virus Tyrant like in the games.
He was just visually made to look like one. And that was awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:31 pm
Quote:
Sugar daddy donut Wrote:

Quote:
Well, I'm just saying. If I'm the owner of an evil corporation, and a superpowerful b***h sends me a message that she's going to kill me, I'd probably want something to make sure I can defend myself against someone like her.

Found this.
"There's enough hand to hand combat in the script for them to bring in a martial arts choreographer (most likely for a Alice vs Wesker fight)."  

Hatsumi Shinobi

Confectionery Pastry

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:32 pm
You've got a point, but I think he would just surround himself with an army of badass Mr. X clones and pull the bullshit he did in RE1. You know, injecting himself with that... Stupid-serum. That's how they get a fifth movie. Just you wait, I'm totally calling this one. Maybe he'll make an anti-Alice clone of her, called Alex, and they'll fall in love and I'll burn down everything related to Capcom I can find.

Eh, neve liked the insects. Maybe some fist-sized roachs would be fine, or something, but I miss the snake. I mean, it was kinda cool... and it killed Richard. Do you think Hunters would be going too far?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:34 pm
Quote:
Eh, neve liked the insects. Maybe some fist-sized roachs would be fine, or something, but I miss the snake. I mean, it was kinda cool... and it killed Richard. Do you think Hunters would be going too far?

They should add Hunters, as long as they don't screw them up...  

Hatsumi Shinobi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:37 pm
Sugar daddy donut
You've got a point, but I think he would just surround himself with an army of badass Mr. X clones and pull the bullshit he did in RE1. You know, injecting himself with that... Stupid-serum. That's how they get a fifth movie. Just you wait, I'm totally calling this one. Maybe he'll make an anti-Alice clone of her, called Alex, and they'll fall in love and I'll burn down everything related to Capcom I can find.

Alex? As in Alexia?

I think Hunters would be okay if they were brought into the first movie. But again, it's one of those things that, there's been three movies which established that there are no Hunters.
Although as time progresses... I mean, they could develop Hunters, I suppose. Maybe if they're altered a bit. Not AS reptilian looking... Like, imagine a hunter that looks exactly as it looks physically, but instead of being green, it's all fleshy, like a human or one of those super-zombies... That would be pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:40 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Sugar daddy donut

Alex? As in Alexia?

I think Hunters would be okay if they were brought into the first movie. But again, it's one of those things that, there's been three movies which established that there are no Hunters.
Although as time progresses... I mean, they could develop Hunters, I suppose. Maybe if they're altered a bit. Not AS reptilian looking... Like, imagine a hunter that looks exactly as it looks physically, but instead of being green, it's all fleshy, like a human or one of those super-zombies... That would be pretty cool.

I could see it. Maybe like a Licker strain, since Umbrella actually developed the Licker in the films and it wasn't an accidental discovery.  

Hatsumi Shinobi

Confectionery Pastry

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:40 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Sugar daddy donut

Alex? As in Alexia?

Not really. I don't need the movies ******** that up as well. Just Alex... Maybe he'd look like that ashford kid, maybe as homage to the game, but better if he didn't.

Yeah, that seems sound. I'd love to see that.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:44 pm
Sugar daddy donut
Not really. I don't need the movies ******** that up as well.
Capcom ruined Alexia the second she transformed into her second form. Code Veronica was the start of RE's decline, and Alexia was one of those factors.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Hatsumi Shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:46 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Sugar daddy donut
Capcom ruined Alexia the second she transformed into her second form. Code Veronica was the start of RE's decline, and Alexia was one of those factors.

Yeah, that was pretty bad. That and ******** Steve. The final boss battle against Alexia is pure BS.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:49 pm
Even the weapon you use to finish her off is bullshit.
If the Linear Launcher looks like a plasma cannon, works like a plasma cannon, and shoots plasma... It's a ******** plasma cannon!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Hatsumi Shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:52 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Even the weapon you use to finish her off is bullshit.
If the Linear Launcher looks like a plasma cannon, works like a plasma cannon, and shoots plasma... It's a ******** plasma cannon!

Not to mention that aiming is pure bullshit and to hit her is pure dumb luck!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:53 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Sugar daddy donut

Eh, I really don't care about that... I thought it was pretty cool with the Ashford kid being both of them at the same time, the rest doesn't matter to me. I just don't need them to continue to drag some things through the mud... Like how they will with Wesker. Let dead villains stay dead.  

Confectionery Pastry

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:01 pm
Sugar daddy donut
Eh, I really don't care about that... I thought it was pretty cool with the Ashford kid being both of them at the same time, the rest doesn't matter to me. I just don't need them to continue to drag some things through the mud... Like how they will with Wesker. Let dead villains stay dead.

Well, nothing they can do to Wesker in the movies could possibly be worse than what they did to him in UC and RE5.

And honestly, Carlos and Claire, I actually prefered in the movies. They might've been different, but I consider them improved.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff