Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who is... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

10 g
  thanks ^_^

View Results

[.Kita.]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:57 pm
Nope never been mentioned...I wondered why for a while too but whatever I mean it's not all that important anyways...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:57 am
this leaves room for some fanfiction, anyway...  

chessiejo

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:27 pm
SaturnGrl
Luamervara
Wait a minute. I've never heard that one and I -own- the Manga! >/

Where did that come from and show a source to it. *will believe it when she sees it.*
Um...which version of the Manga do you own? English translated, or the Original Japanese? I don't know if you can read Kana. sweatdrop

Naoko Takeuchi also went into depth descriptions behind her story line in a few of her artbooks., but like I mentioned before, you gotta be able to read kana in order to get the whole jest of it.

I have english- but I've been to many many Moonie sites too. I've never even seen a hint of it!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:20 pm
When I start my next story, eventually, I'm gonna write him up as a villain!  

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:58 pm
Lillico
insane_swordbunny4486
Aha! I thought about that too and well... as far as i can figure... he is not mentioned at all. Well, even the inners and outers have no parents mentioned...

actually they do have back stories on some of their parents.. for example, ami's mother is a doctor (as well as her father, if I remember correctly)
While u have the mother being a doctor right, her father actually was an artist. In the manga she says that her father paints Japanese watercolors 4 a living  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:25 am
Luamervara
SaturnGrl
Luamervara

Where did that come from and show a source to it. *will believe it when she sees it.*
Um...which version of the Manga do you own? English translated, or the Original Japanese? I don't know if you can read Kana. sweatdrop

Naoko Takeuchi also went into depth descriptions behind her story line in a few of her artbooks., but like I mentioned before, you gotta be able to read kana in order to get the whole jest of it.

I have english- but I've been to many many Moonie sites too. I've never even seen a hint of it!
Well, you'd have to read some of Takeuchi-san's inputs she writes in her Art books. I own the Japanese Manga and most of her artbooks. From what I've seen, most "Moonie" sites don't really look into such "minor" details and focus more on the popularity factor of certain characters and fan fiction. Only a true fan would read so deep into the artist's works. cool
But since you want some evidence of what I said in the Manga, I can point out in the issue where they show a flashback when Endymion remembers the 4 generals when they were still his servants and protectors. Endymion tells them, he is going to secretly go to the moon to see his love. The Generals warn against it, saying that the moon is suspicious and cannot be trusted...
I don't know how well they translated that instant in the english version, I have not read the english Manga. But you do know what I'm talking about, right?
Oh, and there is still that one episode in the anime I mentioned too.  

SaturnGrl

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:30 am
SaturnGrl
Luamervara
SaturnGrl
Luamervara

Well, you'd have to read some of Takeuchi-san's inputs she writes in her Art books. I own the Japanese Manga and most of her artbooks. From what I've seen, most "Moonie" sites don't really look into such "minor" details and focus more on the popularity factor of certain characters and fan fiction. Only a true fan would read so deep into the artist's works. cool
But since you want some evidence of what I said in the Manga, I can point out in the issue where they show a flashback when Endymion remembers the 4 generals when they were still his servants and protectors. Endymion tells them, he is going to secretly go to the moon to see his love. The Generals warn against it, saying that the moon is suspicious and cannot be trusted...
I don't know how well they translated that instant in the english version, I have not read the english Manga. But you do know what I'm talking about, right?
Oh, and there is still that one episode in the anime I mentioned too.

I'm very skeptical of it, but yes, I've seen that panel. I haven't seen anything that supports it. I would easily believe that Earth was paranoid then. *really who wouldn't be if you knew there were people above you that were 'watching' you wouldn't you jump too?*

And what epsiode was that? I've seen pretty much all the epsiodes in both Jap and Engilsh. True fan eh? Then why is it even when I find ones like that, I still don't here mentioning of it?

I heard once there was a book on 'secerts of Sailormoon'. I put it down as a rumor because I haven't found evidence to support it.

The fact that there was a panel where his generals tell him not to go doesn't really amount much other then he's not suppose to go.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff