Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil MystREs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:51 pm
leon r kennedy
i wonder if its a mystery actually is it or isnt it

THE BLOOD IN THE MANSION

whos could it be me wonders
Could be Kenneth... I dunno, but I'm not too concerned about the Blood in the mansion. But I do wanna know about the Crip in the mansion.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:20 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
leon r kennedy

THE BLOOD IN THE MANSION

Could be Kenneth... I dunno, but I'm not too concerned about the Blood in the mansion. But I do wanna know about the Crip in the mansion.
*buh dum chhh*  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:46 am
Biohazard EXTREME
leon r kennedy

THE BLOOD IN THE MANSION

Thats what i thought. Cause the hand in the field is proberly his so he proberly had a little rest left a blood pool went into the next room and got killed  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:30 am
Actually, due to... crap, what's the word... xd I think due to contradicting the storyline with the hand, they removed it in the REmake. :O  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:20 am
Canas Renvall
Actually, due to... crap, what's the word... xd I thinkd due to contradicting the storyline with the hand, they removed it in the REmake. :O
Well the original then.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:06 pm
Canas Renvall
Actually, due to... crap, what's the word... xd I thinkd due to contradicting the storyline with the hand, they removed it in the REmake. :O
That hand was probably the Pilot's but in the remake, the pilot is found IN the helicopter, so they scrap it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:47 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
MYSTERY 2: Full Metal Gravestone

Remember in RE1, that gravestone that you push the switch on that allows you to proceed below? It was at the place where Barry dropped the rope.
Well, that gravestone had something written on it, so I decided to check it out.
I increased the resolution of the game and...

User Image

Full Metal
PRISON
[1993 - 1994]

This one beat the hell outa me. I don't know what it means or what the date signifies. I've been searching for anything full metal that has to do with 1993, and the only thing I found was a spoof of Full Metal Jacket called FUll Metal Pulpit, which I don't know if it's a movie, or what, but it's something about bible camp, which can be considered a prison. But I really don't think there's a connection.

i hope nobody said this yet but could this possibly have any part in the prison that claire went to in code veronica? maybe it was closed down in 1994 and reopened at the time of 1998 or so.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:53 pm
But they didn't even have CLAIRE conceptualized back then, let along Code Veronica itself.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:59 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
But they didn't even have CLAIRE conceptualized back then, let along Code Veronica itself.

right what i mean is that in code veronica i believe that it said that it was a different prison on the island before that was there
maybe that was fullmetal prison?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:05 pm
Dr.ViNcEnTsAlVaDoR
Biohazard EXTREME

right what i mean is that in code veronica i believe that it said that it was a different prison on the island before that was there

I don't remember that ever being said in the game or by the creator of RE:CV. The most logical thing is that it was a game Capcom scrapped.  

Elliot Salem

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:08 pm
Vash Thompson
Dr.ViNcEnTsAlVaDoR
Biohazard EXTREME

I don't remember that ever being said in the game or by the creator of RE:CV. The most logical thing is that it was a game Capcom scrapped.

i thought i saw it in one of the files. my memory might be off and i might be wrong but im still pretty sure it was in there. ill check it out later  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:11 pm
Dr.ViNcEnTsAlVaDoR
i thought i saw it in one of the files. my memory might be off and i might be wrong but im still pretty sure it was in there. ill check it out later
But either way, the guys at Capcom had no idea that they'd be creating a character named Claire, a Rockford Island with a prison in it, or any of that. They didn't even know they were gonna be making a RE2. So there's no way they could have predicted any of that when they made that Gravestone texture.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:25 pm
didnt think bout that.... uh ok then why did they put that on a gravestone then? ill do some searching!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:21 pm
Ok, I'm bringing a new mystery to the table. I just was playing a game of RE2 (Dual Shock for the psuno, not that it matters) Claire A/Leon B when I noticed a major problem with the beginning. When Claire/Leon first encounter Sherry and each other after the accident, Leon has already witnessed the helicopter crash. So I'm curious, if Sherry is already outside of an area that has no other entrances then after Claire detonates the wall, how does Claire encounter her a second time there?  

JesterXIII

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:45 pm
JesterXIII
Ok, I'm bringing a new mystery to the table. I just was playing a game of RE2 (Dual Shock for the psuno, not that it matters) Claire A/Leon B when I noticed a major problem with the beginning. When Claire/Leon first encounter Sherry and each other after the accident, Leon has already witnessed the helicopter crash. So I'm curious, if Sherry is already outside of an area that has no other entrances then after Claire detonates the wall, how does Claire encounter her a second time there?

Because Sherry is a little girl and probably spends a lot of time in ventilation shafts.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff