Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Nanashi's Sound Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:19 pm
Nanashi activated the intercom with his manipulation of sound. "If he can get lifted back here, we can help him, if not, I will have someone get him." Nanashi said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:39 pm
Haseo Shirogane
Chunin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image

Haseo suddenly woke up, his eyes snapping open and scanned the room. It appeared blurry at first but then cleared up. He leaned up and looked at his hands. He flexed them a few times, seeing how it felt. It was a bit odd. He stood up slowly, adjusting to the changes. He tapped his hand on his arm. He could hear the difference very well. His senses seemed better, not just better but he didn't feel any pain what so ever. He looked over at Nanashi and bowed slightly again. "I thank you....is there any way I may repay you?" He asked, greatly happy with being a living human puppet. He'll have to do work on it later, but for now he must see what he can do in return for the favor the sound kage granted him

User Image  

Shruikan Tenshi

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image

"Within the melodies of this song....."

The intercom spluttered to life again "Ya we can get him back here in one piece! But seriously give that chump a lecture after he's all stitched up! I mean what type of idiot fights a sannin when their just a punk huh? I'm off to tell the kid he's as good as saved" after a moments pause the original man came on the intercom. "Sorry about that lord otokage, he was insistent that he talked to who was in charge and I thought it might have been important."

User Image
"You shall find your death"
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:49 pm
"Do you have any sake?" Nanashi said laughing slightly. "But on a serious note, can you go to Kirigakure to retrieve my chuunin. His name is Aki Nara. He went there to help, but he is in trouble now. So, do you mind?" Nanashi asked the boy.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:54 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Haseo nodded and pulled out a scroll from his pocket. He unraveled it for a brief moment and an large thick cloud of white smoke formed around Haseo. As it settled down a large puppet that stood at a monstrous height of 8 and a half feet, it wore a cloak around its body and a hood, only the mask showing which appeared demonic with a pair of glowing yellow eyes. Haseo moved behind the puppet and vanished within it. The pupet shifted and Haseo was now Zaboko. Zaboko looked down at Nanashi. "Very well then" A deep voice rumbled as the large figure walked its way towards the exit, walking outside and a violent wind blew through, Zaboko's presence no more

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:58 pm
Firu Shinra
Nanashi began his operation on the boy who wished to become a human puppet. The room he was in had all the things he would need for the operation. Some durable Konoha wood, scalpels, medical trays to hold organs. He was ready to begin, so he picked up a scalpel and began to cut along the boys chest. The blood began to drain out from his chest into a pan which he could save for later for others. He then removed Haseo's heart and put it to the side, where it continued to beat. He scooped out Haseo's other organs and put them in pans. He replaced these areas with Konoha wood, making him able to withstand fire a bit better. Nanashi then took Haseo's heart and put it back in his chest. Haseo could now be officially be called a living human puppet. He reinstated Haseo's nerves so he could wake up. As Shoko wrapped her arms around him, he smiled. "Awwww, but I'm all done, you don't have to take off." He said, trying to grab her arm to bring her back.

Shoko gets tugged back to Nanashi and smiles giving him a little kiss on the cheek. "Fine I won't leave yet, you do know however, how much i worry about the Village while I'm away." Shoko blushes as she is slightly embarrassed that she can become so nervous or worried. Usually she is on top of things and need not worry about such details.  

Eris5

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:43 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Zaboko walked into the room, carrying Aki in his hand. He set the boy down carefully and looked at the kage. "I'll be back...I just have a few other things to attend to. He's weakened though so he'll need medical attention fast" The deep voice rumbled as he walked back out of the area, a violent gust of wind blowing through and the figure was gone

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:03 pm
Nanashi noticed that Haseo had returned with Aki, and created a clone. The clone scooped up Aki and ran him to the hospital. The real Nanashi turned to Shoko, and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close. He kissed her lips lightly. As he pulled back, he was smiling. "Well, I guess I'll have to show you the ropes quickly then, hmm?" He asked her.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:42 pm
"Hm, I guess you will." she smiles the moment warms her heart. Not many moments like this exist for a person who has sworn the life of a ninja. "I need something that can help with my explosions, the sonic boom after I need to manipulate it." Shoko says excited to learn and eager to incorporate her new learning with stuff she already has retained.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:46 am
"Actually, that process is not dissimilar to what you just learned." Nanashi said. "When you have the explosive in a readied state, encompass it in sound chakra. When it explodes, you will have more control of the sonic boom, as well as the intensity of the explosion. Try it out with a small bomb first, so you can get the hang of it." He said with a grin, hoping he explained it well enough.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:41 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

A powerful gust of wind blew over the area, a shadow appearing by the gates. Within a few seconds the shadow loomed near until it walked into the sound room. Zaboko walked up to Nanashi, pausing before bowing alittle. "Forgive me for keeping you waiting...there were some distractions needing to be dealt with" The deep voice rumbled as it stood tall once more

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:38 pm
"It is alright, I wasn't truly expecting you to return." Nanashi said eyeing the puppet which housed Haseo. "Though, I would appreciate it if you exited that puppet to tell me what you wish to tell me." He said.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:45 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Zaboko stared for a few moments before the back of the puppet opened and Haseo walked out. He turned towards the kage and bowed slightly. "For starts...we seemed to have some issues with a leaf shinobi, which was dealt with quickly. But aside from that....I wish to ask may I join your village. The leaf isn't suited for me and I honestly do not like the hokage currently in power. I believe my seriousness was demonstrated by retrieving your shinobi and destroying a leaf nin. All communications to the villages was cut off when I fought him, so no one knows what happened aside from him....vanishing" Haseo stated

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:59 pm
"I will grant you entrance to my village to become one of the shinobi, but believe me when I say 'If you become a traitor to this village, I will enact my justice on you.'" Nanashi said, as he spread his pitch black wings. He flapped his wings in Haseo's direction, sending feathers gently rolling on the breeze at him. With this distraction, Nanashi's left eye turned black with a white kanji in it. Suddenly the Nanashi that Haseo began to vanish, as kunai was held to his throat. Nanashi had no intention of harming him as he leaned on his shoulder. "Understood?" He asked Haseo. This was the reason he had Haseo exit the puppet.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:10 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Haseo didn't blink when Nanashi brought the kunai to his neck. He merely looked at him with no emotion in his eyes, something Nanashi would notice is when he did that sand got in the way. But Haseo smiled. "Me betraying you will happen when you betray me" He said looking at Nanashi

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces