Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:48 pm
"You kno what?", I asked. "You should do this. I'm too afraid to do that, but I think that you'd be happier. Just be careful. I don't want anything to happen to you. And promise you'll come back and visit me."
I really wanted to go with her but I knew that I couldn't. I looked at her and saw her golden dreamy eyes flashing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:55 pm
I blinked, nodding. "Yeah... Well send messages by fire." I grinned, slipping out of the tree to the ground. "I better cross now... Before I lose the guts to do so..." I waved, walking over to the boundary line. I sucked in a big breath, preparing myself, before walking through. Sunlight flashed, temporarily blinding me. I smiled, my dark skin looking tan in the light. I did a quick flash over with my magic, my appearance changing to that of a wood elf; long dark hair, coming to the middle of my back, tall and slender, my eyes a glorious royal blue color. Then, I walked forward into the world of the light.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:07 pm
I jumped out of the tree to chase after her, but I stopped at the boundry. It was so scary to think that you could actually cross the line. I just sat there staring at it. Reaching out my hand, I touched the boundry with my hand. It opened around my hand slightly and I saw the blinding sunlight. Quickly, I turned away from it and ran to grab the fairy. "He must have passed out", I thought to my self. So I ran back into the forest to go to my home tree, where I would hide Nemo and go home...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:17 pm
I watched all, not speaking nor moving. If one wanted a fresh start at life, it was within their right to do so. And any who stopped them would be unjust. And he would punish them for doing so.  

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:32 pm
As soon as Nemo was hidden, I remembered the man from the earth.
'What had happened to him? was he still there?', I though to myself.
I turned around, grabbing Nemo and walked back to the tree to see if the guy was still there.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:32 pm
I lean against a tree, watching the young girl make her way into the world of light. She looks happy, and I'm glad. Everyone should seek happiness in their lives. As long as their happiness doesn't take happiness from others.  

angel_of_bloodlust

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:06 pm
I was content enough to simply walk around the woods on the light side, brushing my fingers against the near smooth bark and the delicate petals of flowers. At least the flowers aren't carnivorous.... Flowers of the dark tend to be viscous things... And some are partial to dark elves... I shudder at the mere thought, stopping just inside a clearing. there seemed to be some sort of get together, brightly colored sprites and fairies dancing around as wood elves sang. I smile and step forward, all eyes turning towards me.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:18 pm
I look at the guy standing there. He had rissen from the ground and was standing by the tree. I called hello and climbed the tree to use my dark vision to see Yuima on the other side.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:44 pm
I smiled at the others, my mouth opening as I was about to say hello. Then I saw their looks. Looks of confusion and apprehension.... They seemed angry. My mouth closed, and I backed up, disappearing into the trees. I was a good ways away when I stopped, my chest rattling as I tried to calm down. "Stupid nerves..... Why would they stare at me like that....?" I looked down at myself, checking to make sure my magic was still in place. All seemed well, until my form flickered. Why....? Why is this happening now...?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:45 pm
((thanks for covering for meh. there were four people who wanted this computer sweatdrop ))
Nemo came to. Dear god, that was too much. Loss of oxygen and using an incredible dark spell (which was especially bad for a faerie) was just too much. He was quick to notice that the cat-girl was holding him and not crushing him. His glow returned. "Mornin'" he yawned.  

Mellow Zihark

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:52 pm
I looked up in the trees at the cat girl, and waved hello to her. She was a bit far away for me to speak with her, so she would have to climb down for that to happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:09 pm
My form flickered even more, revealing my true self beneath the magic. "Crap..... I can't stay here and still be safe if my magic is failing me..." I squeeze my eyes shut, dreading the decision I knew I would have to make. Grudgingly, I turn and head for the dark side, passing over the boundary quite a ways away from where I had crossed it the first time. As soon as I was across, I sank to my knees, the appearance spell I had cast fading away into nothing.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:19 pm
(Ur welcome Mellow)
I looked at Nemo and said, "Morning. Where'd you drift off to?"
Then, turning away from him, I looked over the boundry to see Yuima crossing back and slump to her knees. I knew I could help her become a light permanently, but it was too dangerous. She would have to ask for my help, cause I couldn't bring myself to her. Lifting up Nemo, I jumped out of the tree and landed on my feet on the ground. Walking over to the earth man, I said, "Hello there. I'm Yumi Moko. You may call me Yoko for short. What is your name?"
Then I set Nemo on the ground and waited for a response.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:27 pm
I stood up and flew. I was stretching when that other guy came through the boundary. I was shocked, but I couldn't blame his effort. I did the same thing. "You're supposed to stick around. A few seconds before they kill you they'll nice up. Believe me, I know."  

Mellow Zihark

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:30 pm
(lol)
"Thats not true! I have to protect the creator! You guys could be coming to take him.!", I yelled in defense.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff