Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Ɍѳʂεɱεt's Ӎiʀʀѳʀ || OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Theo Black

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:13 am
Lol, yea I'm back.
No, you did great.
No slips or trips.
Things are going on the flow. LoL.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:16 pm
I still wanna play Theo-kun!! =P Don't kill my goat.  

Azer Ace

Ryostuke

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:19 pm
Hey Theo~ If one of your original players are not coming back, can I join. U'know, just booking.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:21 pm
Theo, does my character still count? eek  

Riley Aceson

Theo Black

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:26 pm
Wow, um....that was fast you guys....

@Azer : Yea ok. I wont kill your goat. Glad to have you back on board.

@Ryo : Sure, if got.

@Riley : Of course your character still count.

We might continue where we left off. But if the any original characters are not playing, and if we have to get a new one, we still continue where we left off. Just imagine that the new one is replacing in. No need new introduction.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:25 pm
Eh, won't that be a bit awkward with the character chemistry? Like if someone were to replace Alice with IDK, lets name her Jannice, and shes a total sweet-heart, I don't think it would be the same. Since we ended with dinner, what if like, the people who were originally in and are now out got like food poisoning or something for the girls and got sent home, and IDK about the demon boys. Just saying. Sorry if it seems offensive.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Theo Black

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:16 pm
Hmm, you're right. That would be complicated. We'll just try and see if we could get all the original players back. If we can't get all of them, We'll try and think of a solution.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:02 pm
I'm in, and gonna have to get the mood back in XD lol sweet  

MindxHunter

Theo Black

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:59 pm
Ok~ So far on my char's side of the story is that Ross just came inside the mansion and invited Jun in. How about the others? I need to know where the last time Kazuki went off. O.o''  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:36 pm
@Theo; I'll find that out for ya... Jitterbug last posted on page 18, but you last continued with both his and Icy's characters on page 28.

@Mind and basically everyone else in the RP; OMG =D It's gonna be so much fun again!  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Theo Black

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:10 am
Oh yea, ur ryte.
They're so far off behind but its ok. They told me their reasons why. Internet forbidden and Internet disconnection.

I just added few chapters as heads up for what's coming up.

We should discuss sumthin for the time being.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:48 am
Hey, Theo. You said only ur friends are going to RP as the 'special' guest ryte? May I know who else? Are they still interested playing?  

Riley Aceson

Theo Black

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:57 am
@Riley : Umm....I think you know a few of them. Syazapion, Airu-chan and you. Pion-chan confirm still joining bcuz she's the one pushed me to revive this RP. Airu-chan still hasnt replied back yet.

Im scared It might get too crowded If i invite a few more. O.O' and it would be difficult to catch up with the crowd posting nonstop.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:03 am
=.=. Both of them I know.
yea, Better not invite too many. and if u want any villains juz ask us.(pion and me)
I dun think pion-chan would mind anyway. We can also ask Airu's help, if we're lucky.  

Riley Aceson

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces