Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:15 pm
"Well, seeing as there aren't many of you here," he began, "You will all have the same schedule. First off is Enchantment of Weapons with yours truly. Second is Casting of Spells with Professor Strum. Third is Magical Combat with Professor Shay. I don't know the rest of the classes, frankly, because none of the other teachers have shown up yet." he finished with a chuckle. "Anyway, seeing as we have nobody left. I'll go ahead and start the ceremony."

((@Ninja: could you edit your post with the questions to me? I kept my "are you a mind reader" answer lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:18 pm
((hehe I didn't know there was a page 4 and I was like when will he reply?))
OK. Let's start then. Zann said.
((I did))  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:28 pm
"Alrighty then. Since there's not many of you, I won't waste time trying to be too formal." he started. "As you already know, I am Lucien van Elroth, Headmaster of Sellaria, the School of Magic. This school goes back a couple of years when I took pity on those without magical instruction." he paused. "I founded this school in the hopes that I could instruct young mages in the mystic arts. I have recruited masters of the art to assist me in this training." he paused again. "Of course, many of you probably already knew this, if you read up about the school's history. Anyway, we here at Sellaria encourage you to make friends, find rivals, and possibly hold a competition or two." he winked. "In conclusion, I would like to state that nobody here shall be treated in a way that is degrading, hurtful, or otherwise immoral. If I find a person committing such acts, he shall have me to answer to." he glared around the room, then continued, in a lighter tone, "Anyway, I bid you good day. If you would follow me to your first class, Enchantment of Weapons. Come along, now." he stepped down from the platform and beckoned the students to follow him into his classroom.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:30 pm
Zann gets up and follows Headmaster Elroth through the winding corridors and past appearing doors to the Enchantment of Weapons room.  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:34 pm
(( I'm going to assume the rest of you did the same ))

As Lucien got to his magic door, he ran his hand across the stone and muttered the incantation, which opened the door. He stepped inside and walked to the front of room, where he had a chalkboard and the words "Enchantment of Weapons" in big, bold letters written across the top of the board. "If you would take your seats, please, we shall begin the first class." he said to the students.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:36 pm
((one person logged out. I wonder if the other girl left the thread question ))  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:37 pm
(( Well, technically, this isn't a fast-paced RP. Nothing said they have to stay. Also, I'm probably going to have to log off in a few. Fair warning ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:39 pm
[[Sorry. XD]]

Melinni stood up and followed. When they made it to the classroom, she took a seat. She looked around at the room, then back at the Headmaster.  

Sundara Rajakumari

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:41 pm
Zann takes a seat in the classroom. Hmm.. Mr. Elroth? Do we get to enchant our own weapons like my sword? Unsheathes sword on back and shows it. ((which I forgot to mention in my skeleton))Or do we get to enchant our own weapons?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:42 pm
As Lucien looked around the room, he sighed at the disappointing number of students. "Oh well," he thought "More will come eventually." "Right. Welcome to Enchantment of Weapons." as he said this, with a swift hand motion, he made the words on the chalkboard glow a purplish color and sparkle. "In this class you will be learning to put magical properties on a weapon." he paused for a response from the students.  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:43 pm
Alexandra flew through the doors and couldn't find anyone but she faintly heard voices in her mind and followed them but couldn't find them so she sat in the center of the room and started humming as she waited for someone to help her, hmhmhmhmhmm. As she was humming she started thinking as much as she possibly could hoping someone else had phsycic powers.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:47 pm
"I believe you just asked the same question twice, good sir." Lucien replied to Zann, a little amused. "But if you'll excuse me, we have another student." he closed his eyes and extended his mind through the halls until he linked with a girl who was humming. "Welcome to Sellaria. Your first class is down the first hall on your right, then left, then we are the room with the doors open. I'll mark it on the map you got with your invitation." he thought-spoke to her, then concentrated his power into making a small section, the Enchantment of Weapons room, on her map glow gold.  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:50 pm
(sorry, i'll be semi afk for a bit, off and on D: )Hana rose and followed the others. Indeed there were far fewer students than she had expected. But this was actually preferale to her, since she wasn't exactly at ease in large groups. It would be easier to get to know everyone this way. At the same time it was easier to be the subject of stares... she hoped no one would notice the blue tinge that crept up her neck, her races version of a blush
Setting her pack by the door, and quietly telling Esther to stay put, she took a seat among the others.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:52 pm
Zann tilted his head to the side. The Headmaster had said there was a fourth student here.Did he hear correct? There is no other stude...unless...yes...shes invisible. Or he's using magic to locate her. Yes, that must be it.Zann thought.  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items