Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Elstania Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:48 pm
I looked at Raurick and then stared off in the distance. I wasn't sure what to do now. I looked straight into the sun and then stood up. I looked around for something to eat but had very little strength. I knew it was from the lack of blood. So I sat back down and stared off again.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:54 pm
I tried to fly back with a fish for Yoko but it didn't work well. So I just ran back and saw Yoko sitting with Raurick. So I went over and sat with them and handed this fish to Yoko. For some reason I thought I heard her say something about blood earlier. "Hey Yoko? Did you say something about a lack of blood while I was in the forest?"  

angel5159

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:58 pm
I stared at her. Had she read my vibe? I didn't know what to say to her since I hadn't said anything out loud. "I didn't say anything out loud Angel. But it seems you're learning to read vibes., " I said laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:06 pm
"What is a vibe?" I said staring at her. "Well all I heard was you you needed to eat something because of the lack of blood. So I got you a fish." I said.  

angel5159

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:10 pm
i laughed and tried to explain this to Angel. "A vibe is like reading someone's mind, except only if the thought is very strong. So you don't ever know when its going to happen. I have that power too. And thank you for the fish," I said, taking it from her and eating half of it. I gave her the other half and hoped she would soon understand. I realized I had moved my hand from my neck so I tried to cover the bite with my hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:15 pm
"Whats that on your neck" I said cufuzzled. I craned my neck trying to get a better view. 'I hope Yoko is ok'  

angel5159

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:21 pm
"Um, well, you see," I stammered, not sure what to say. "Its a long story."
I felt bad saying that to Angel but I didn't know how it would affect her if I told her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:26 pm
"Oh well lets just wait until the sun comes up and we can start traveling again." I said eager to start moving again.  

angel5159

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:44 pm
"Okay", I said nodding. So I sat on the ground against a tree and watched the sun rise.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:34 pm
Raurick threw up a wall of shadow before him, blocking the sun from getting to him while he slowly let his strength return. "Solar cycles... if only, if only."  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:35 pm
I decided to take a little cat nap. But idk how it happened. I must have been very tired or that blood sucking saga knocked me out because when I awoke, it was night time. I saw Angel no where in sight and I felt very groggy. I sat up and stretched, half expecting to see some creepy shadow pop out at me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:42 pm
Raurick slowly stood up and stretched, his shadow sheild long gone. He turned to look at Yoko and sighed. "I'm going hunting, want me to bring anything back for you?"  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:49 pm
I screamed when I heard Raurick's voice. I had not expected to return but I had a feeling that his presence was there.
"Um, sure?", I said surprised. "But what are you going hunting for? You eat solid too?" I laughed, teasing him. "Sorry," I said still laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:51 pm
He shook his head and smiled softly. "No, I need to drink blood, but i don't want to feed on you unless your ok with it." He sighed and shook his head. "Forget I said that. I'm going to find someone else to drink from, what do you want for food?"  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:22 pm
I stared at Raurick. "There's something I should tell you," I said slowly. "There is something about this forest. You aren't ever gonna get out until you reach the edge because it has a thick magic seal around it. It will take you years to reach the edge. Even for me with my strong magic. And guess what? I'm the only human you're gonna find around here. So its too bad for us. And if you could find me a fat rat to feast on, I will be than happy to help you, I suppose."
I then stared up at the moon and wished I had Angel with me. I had no clue where she was, but I could still smell her, so I knew she was around.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff