Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Manor *Redux* (Starting/Finally Full!) Updates! pg.13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting story?
  Yes, I like it! :D I'm joining!
  Nope! Not good enough for me...
  It's okay, I'll think about joining...
View Results

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:39 pm
"Wow! That's amazing!" Lilly said with surprise, she genuinly was surprised. And she had tought she had an akward power. She smiled, Wow Fire Star... well your name really sutes your powers... she was quite impressed. She pat Fire Star lightly, as she glanced over the horizon to see a gaint mansion, she stared in awe speechless.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:06 pm
Ed finnished his gardening and went to his room to take a shower.After a quick shower he wanted to go into town so he went to go ask the people of the manor if they wanted to acopany him on his trip into town.He searched the manor and came across a group of animals."Hay you guys want to come with me into town?"he asked shyly"I will buy u some dog and cat food if you do."  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:40 pm
"Well, I might as well" He loosened her grip on him and jumped off to the side "I have practiced this very much" He mimiced Fire Star's power and was right behind them holding Lilly so she would not fall ""

Fire Star laughed There he goes again, he loves doing that, he mimics my power just before he jumps to give others a heart attack  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:47 pm
Lilly gapped in awe. She couldn't bring herself to say anything. Her eyes wer wide with amazment. "Thats...like...wow!" those were the words she finally managed to say.
~~~
Missy looked from Liberty to Ed, and nudge, Liberty towards him. She wagged her tail and nodded, she was eagar to get some food. She jumped up and down playfully.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

SaiSuki 1329

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:15 pm
Lance had not ment to ignore Missy he was just busy looking around to see if there were any other mice that couldve got into the house. But upon seeing none he quickly followed after Missy outside only to see her messing with Ed and Liberty. "Hey, Hey what I miss" he questioned the dog walking up next to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:39 pm
Missy smiled at Lance, "Hey! looks like someone woke up!" she joked. She playfully pawed at her friend, "So how was your hunt for mice?"  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:09 pm
Ed saw the animal jumping up and down so he grabed her and petted her in his arms."Well arnt you the cutest little thing"h said laughing and petting her some more."Do you want to go with me into town?"he asked scratching her behind the ears.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:02 pm
Lance was over comed by the huge paws of his friend shook his head. He looked slightly at Ed who was patting Missy and then turned back to his friend. "Ah! I found one mouse and sorry about ignoring you I hadnt ment to" he told the dog smiling. "Now what is Ed going on about he said going to town" Lance said getting a slight glint in his eyes from the mention of it. The Kitten couldnt even remember the last time he had left the Manor.  

SaiSuki 1329

Dapper Genius

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:31 pm
"Ohh yea If anyone wants to go into town you can come if u want"he anounceced as he put the puppy down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:35 pm
Missy growled happily as Ed pet her she loved a good sratch on the back she snuggled close to him and nodded, she wanted to go too town also. "Don't worry, Lance, I know you were trying to get your mouse..." she smiled down at the kitten.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:38 pm
(( Hey guys...tomarrow I'll be starting college and my posting time will be limited, I'll try my best to post a few times a day, but if I don't post for a day or two don't think I've abandodned you biggrin heart ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:42 pm
((Thanxs for the heads up))  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:15 pm
Austin walked along the forest smelling the sweet scent of fresh air he found it peace full at the edge of the forest.He headded back to the mannor with a slow trot.He paused only once as he staired back at the forest.Hewent into the garden where he found a shady patch under a big tree."There is nothing to do anymore"he said to him self with a sigh."Now all we got is small little weak animals in this place,ahhh I remember me and my pack ahhhh those where the days"he said to himself with a smile he had not felt in a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:25 pm
"Don't look at me, I am just the mimic, Fire Star is the original" He smiled and saw how they were getting close, he signaled Fire star to calm down

Fire Star returned to normal as Jorge also returned to normal, they now looked like John was leading Fire Star to The Manor  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100

SaiSuki 1329

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:59 pm
Lance nodded his head to Missy glad she understood. It would be terrible if she hadnt. He then turned his attention to Ed who was definatly takig Lance with him to town. But something else had hit Lance like a ton of bricks. He quickly found himself on Ed head smelling him, how he got up there was his own lil secret. This was the exact reason her loved the gardeners they always smelled like flowers. Lance couldnt help himself he loved the smell of flowers. Lance buried his small head into Ed's hair and sniffed him again, yep he could probably stay like this forever.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff