Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training room for genin for chuunin exams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:33 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

The ground crumbled beneath Yukio, but surprisingly he did not fall as he stood suspended in the air, without anything holding him up that could be seen. Instead he flew over a few feet and landed on solid ground, he glanced at the crushed earth, and then to Alicia, his face growing very pale. "Wow... he muttered. "......excuse me while I run now." Yukio then took off in the opposite direction with incredible speed, sending a trail of dust up behind him. "SAVE ME MOMMA! gonk " he wailed as he clutched the vial to his chest.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:35 pm
"Oh no you don't. I worked to get that thing." Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a decent sized yo yo. Putting a bit of his own string on it, he launched it right at the back of Yukio's head to knock him over.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:37 pm
Alicia giggled at the sight of a yo-yo hitting Yukio's head, which caused him to fall over.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:39 pm
Nanashi slapped his palm to his face. "Not again." He flashed through some signs and punched the ground twice. Suddenly, the only door out of the training grounds was blocked by two walls of earth. "Near, I want you to help out the genin that aren't being attacked by the rain shinobi. Such as Ronnel over there, and get them the hell out of the way." Nanashi said, as he watched and calculated what happened for a moment.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:42 pm
In the chamber below, Ronnel managed to shove the piece of debris off of his leg. He paled slightly at the sight.
"Wow... I have got to be in shock." His leg was badly torn, cut right down to the bone in several places. He could see blood flowing freely, and that worried the medically minded shinobi. He tore his shirt into several long strips and fashioned a tourniquet out of them stemming the blood flow. With more strips, he padded the wound to further slow the bleeding. He looked up at the hole in the ceiling (floor for ya'll) and prayed that someone would realize what had happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:42 pm
Jurou was far enough away from the spectacle that the cracks didn't get close to him.
"I'm staying out of this." He said throwing up his ahands and walked in the opposite direction with his clone.  

hentaiprince

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:44 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

With his enhanced sense of hearing, Yukio could hear the yoyo spin towards him. In a sudden, quick 360 spin, Yukio twisted to let the yoyo pass by him, and then cut the string attached to it with his nails, which had suddenly grown ten inches long, and as sharp as daggers. He then glanced at his two pursuers and grinned as he placed the vial in his large bookbag before he took off into the forest around them. "I'm not that easy!"

((Finger Spike Technique ))

Yukio's chase theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmuLvHuef84

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:46 pm
As Jurou was turning around he heard Ronnel's voice coming from the hole.
He quickly jogged over to it, and peered down to find that Ronnel was indeed, at the bottom of it.
"Hey Ronnel, what are you doing down there?"  

hentaiprince

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:48 pm
(Fenrir, the entrance/exit is blocked.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:48 pm
Ronnel scooped up a rock and tossed it up and down. He sighed and dropped it, leaning back. His vision was swimming, and that meant bloodloss was setting in.
"Not much, just bleeding to death. Who knew the training ground (WHICH IS UNDERGROUND FEN!!!) was built above caves...." Oh great... I'm babbling too...)  

Ronnel-again

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:52 pm
"O s**t." Jugou said, looking a little surprised.
He then jumped next to Ronnel, and the looked up.
"Want me to help you out of here before any more rocks fall?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:52 pm
Alicia Joana
(Fenrir, the entrance/exit is blocked.)

((I know. I didn't escape, just went off to the side. The big walls of earth are still essentially stopping me from leaving the area, but I can still run around to different parts of the area.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:54 pm
((Ok then. Either way I had a plan.))
"And I'm not that easy to escape either." Walking up to the treeline, Shiro flashed the signs and sent out a large amount of static strings to indicate where the kid was flying at.

((Static Strings. Hit one and I know where you are. Super thin, super invisible.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:57 pm
Kai took out his sound scroll for the last tim, since he was on his last genin defensive sound jutsu. "Finally im almost done." Kai read the last jutsu."Ehance sense." Kai studied the hand signs required until he memorized them. "Ok this should go by fast."(1/4)

Kai then thought to himself on which sense he should enhance. "Ok im going to enhance my sight." Kai closed his eyes and directed his charka into them. "I feel the charka in them." Kai practiced doing this for a couple minutes making sure that he could do it again with out problems.(2/4)

"Ok now i have to make the signs as i direct the charka." Kai made the signs and started directing his charka into his eyes. It wasnt a very fast reaction but he got it after a couple seconds.(3/4)

Kai was so excited that this was his last sound jutsu for awhile. "Ok enhance sense." Kai made the signs and made the charka flow into his eyes. When he blinked he was able to see better and alot farther. "Yes this is so great." Kai stopped and sat on the ground as he awaited further instruction from the otokage.
(4/4) Enhance sense mastered

((Finished all genin level sound jutsu.....I only wanna learn 1 chunin sound jutsu and that's the untra high frequency waves.........and he you can't take my eyes and then wave them in my face like that, give them to the otokage))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:59 pm
hentaiprince
"O s**t." Jugou said, looking a little surprised.
He then jumped next to Ronnel, and the looked up.
"Want me to help you out of here before any more rocks fall?"

Ronnel struggled to pull himself into a sitting position. He looked at his fellow medic and nodded.
"That would probably be best, because I don't have the energy left for another Myaku.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff