Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Past Contest/Events/Games
New Years Eve Avatar Contest. (Voting now Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote!Vote!Vote!
Abaddon-sama
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Demon Myaiku Kuraitani
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Lil sofia23
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Storky111
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Starrymite
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
X PhoenixPrincess X
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

Rose The Flower Alchemist
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:37 pm
-slowly looks over gulping and laughs nervously- eheheheh um.....hi? -quickly scurries up and runs for her life-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:39 pm
O_o i think im following her -runs away too-  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

X PhoenixPrincess X
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:40 pm
*Stares curiously after her* Whatever happened to her? *Loses the dark aura* Now... *Looks over at Abaddon* Sissy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:42 pm
-stops sliding to a stop and turns staring then yelps stopping in front of Abaddon and falls lips touching his for more than what should have. eyes widen but deepens it for the fun of it-  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:42 pm
-sticks his tounge out- i think im going to get a blond girl for myself, if you excuse me >.> -goes over to beach with beautiful busty blonde girls and grins- hey girls! -runs over to them  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:44 pm
-quickly screams in her defense for her life- HE KISSED ME FIRST!  

Crew

X PhoenixPrincess X
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:47 pm
*Looks on blankly at the kiss and now him* *Sighs and mutters* I'm leaving. *Walks off,expressionless* Later.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:48 pm
-gets up running after Phoenix and hugs her tightly- He's just a player. All guys are pigs. Even all my ex bfs were pigs except one thats over possessive and dangerous. -hugs tightly- don't leave. I'll help you kill him ^_^ or at least beat him to a pulp so he learns when in a relationship not to cheat on his girlfriend. And I was joking when I pecked him. I wasn't serious just joking around. I won't do it again. Promise.  

Crew

X PhoenixPrincess X
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:54 pm
-gets up running after Phoenix and hugs her tightly- He's just a player. All guys are pigs. Even all my ex bfs were pigs except one thats over possessive and dangerous. -hugs tightly- don't leave. I'll help you kill him ^_^ or at least beat him to a pulp so he learns when in a relationship not to cheat on his girlfriend. And I was joking when I pecked him. I wasn't serious just joking around. I won't do it again. Promise.

*Chuckles* No worries.I knew you never meant it...I think.>.> lol *Holds her hand* Do you want to go watch Scooby Doo with me?And that nice blondie? =3 *Grabs her hand and drags her off to the tv* whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:56 pm
-enjoying his time in a harem of blonde beauties- biggrin  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:58 pm
-nods smiling then pauses- hold one minute. -pulls out a granade and pulls the pin, throwing it into the harem and it explodes, pouring stinky smoke that then makes Abaddon smell like a skunk chasing away the blond beauties and walks with Phoenix to watch Scooby Doo grinning-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:01 pm
*Grins like an idiot and skips along with Alurin*  

X PhoenixPrincess X
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:05 pm
-skips away with Phoenix giggling and laughed-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:10 pm
Psh, think thatll stop me? biggrin -dives into the sea, and shows off his awesom swimming skills, then his strenght, and he has a bigger harem, in a giant, smell and any other type of thing that can come at it proof room biggrin  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:13 pm
-glares and runs off, the ground shakes as returns with a giant tank, takes aim and fires eight rounds into the herem then runs off again and returns whisteling- HEY! LOOKIE! -has returned with lots of hotter guys the girls go after immediately, walks up to Abaddon, grabbing his ear and pulls him with me to Phoenix- Hey! Found your pig of a boyfriend ready for a lashing! -grins-  
Past Contest/Events/Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff