Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
The Grand Avatar Art Emporium of FS. (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:36 pm
[Kegan]
Aussie/roach-hunter, if you haven't noticed... FS hasn't changed his avatar in about 3 years.
I am an art whore. I tip generously. (My version of generously. I only have 90k) I feel bad if I don't.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:43 pm
Awesome Tree
[Kegan]
Aussie/roach-hunter, if you haven't noticed... FS hasn't changed his avatar in about 3 years.
I am an art whore. I tip generously. (My version of generously. I only have 90k) I feel bad if I don't.

Well then give him REAL MONEY ;D  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:45 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
Awesome Tree
[Kegan]

Well then give him REAL MONEY ;D
Give me a credit card then. ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:44 pm
HOLY ******** IT'S FS.
I thought you were gone! It made me sad! ;(

Evamortte

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:27 pm
heh i remember gettin one so long ago. when i get back into my reg avatar i'll make a request.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:03 am
Evamortte
HOLY ******** IT'S FS.
I thought you were gone! It made me sad! ;(

I was gone, but now I'm back. Like Gandalf the White, but not as awesome.

@Xilo: No worries man, there should be plenty of chances to get one.

@anyone wanting to pay/barter etc: Bribes don't work, I don't use gaia money. The only thing I might do, for some people who I choose randomly, is tell them by pm when the slots open.

I won't reserve anyone a slot though, not even old time legends like Fish, Trenn or the Mighty Wayne. Especially not Fish, he's a jerk.

If you feel the need to tip me then do so, but I do not require it, all gaia monies usually go to my brother. If you're old enough to pay real money, then I'd probably advise against it too.

In the end just remember two things;
- I'm doing this for free, so it's all my rules
- I normally make sure everyone who wants art, gets art.  

ForsakenSwordsman

Evamortte

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:32 am
Oh, I see how it is. I'm not a legend, FINE BE THAT WAY. -pout-
Kidding of course, but you've better not forgotten about me!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:37 am
Evamortte
Oh, I see how it is. I'm not a legend, FINE BE THAT WAY. -pout-
Kidding of course, but you've better not forgotten about me!

Well, let me tell you a quick story. Yesterday I was in the PYP thread, feeling all nostalgic for the 'old days'. And there was a certain Yofu on the first few pages of the thread, and I was thinking 'It'd be cool if all the old guys were still here, like Allwing, Raui and even that weirdo Sexy Yofu.' So, nope, I certainly haven't forgotten you, or any of the old culties. XDD  

ForsakenSwordsman

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:51 am
First three requests online. I've made six slots available this time, the amount will change each time. One slot per person please.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:12 am
SGHSDFSTRHDF

MEMEMEME

Thiiiiiis avatar:
User Image
~<3  

Terara Drakon

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:19 am
EDIT: No, do her first.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/p/10254669  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:32 am
Thanks for the requests guys, I'll add you to the list now.

@Awesome Tree: I'll put your request down under your friends name (girlfriend I assume?) so that I don't get mixed up or something. Also, your image will link to the other one when they're both done, as you requested (They'll work alone, and also be able to hold hands ^_^)  

ForsakenSwordsman

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:34 am
ForsakenSwordsman

@Awesome Tree: I'll put your request down under your friends name (girlfriend I assume?) so that I don't get mixed up or something. Also, your image will link to the other one when they're both done, as you requested (They'll work alone, and also be able to hold hands ^_^)

=D Yaaaay. But I'll have to wait my turn for me again, because you did say one. And yes girlfriend indeed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:35 am
Awesome Tree
ForsakenSwordsman

=D Yaaaay. But I'll have to wait my turn for me again, because you did say one. And yes girlfriend indeed.

Yup, I'll do yours in the next batch of requests.  

ForsakenSwordsman

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:38 am
ForsakenSwordsman
Awesome Tree
ForsakenSwordsman

Yup, I'll do yours in the next batch of requests.
That's if I get there in time again. You also said you wouldn't do reserves P:  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff