Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
[Ask the Gym Leaders!]__Now England's under our control. :B Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oGolem

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:18 am
If machop can, in fact, fling a hundred humans, does that refer to one at a time--or all at once?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:42 pm
ZeekSlider
Random Questions:

Paper or Plastic?
Either or.

Bottle or Canned?
Bottle. Easier to get open.

Left Hand or Right Hand?
Right hand, beetches.

Top first or Bottom first?
Bottom. And in reference to the white text, that is that I so thought at first. xd

Black & White or Color?
Depends on what and what effect it's going for.

Acrylics or Oils?
Either or.

Crayons or Colored Pencils?
Colored pencils if you wanna be serious, crayons if you wanna be silly.

Nude figure or Draped figure?
twisted

Glasses or Contacts?
Glasses all the way! *Pushes her own up.*

Soup or Salad?
What kind of soup is it?

Fries or Bisquits?
If the bisquits aren't from Popeye's, then give me fries.

Fish or Shrimp?
Shrimp!

Surf or Turf?
Surf.

Ketchup or Mustard?
Ketchup.

Onion or Garlic?
Garlic. Ph33r teh bad breath.

Snow or Rain?
Snow. I get too much rain down here.

Late or Early?
Late. Really late. Like, four in the morning.

Yes or No?
Atanta, France.

Golem OTCT
If machop can, in fact, fling a hundred humans, does that refer to one at a time--or all at once?

Well, being logical here for a moment (*gasp*), Machop's not that very big to begin with. It may be strong, but at that stage, I don't think it's that strong.

So I say one at a time.

Machamp, however...

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Andy1989

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:10 pm
Alexa-sama
Andy__He might. That's why, in case he doesn't, you find a girl that's obbessed with it and have her ask him. That way, he doesn't think you're creepy for asking if he likes gay, anime pr0n. 3nodding

And bite me! I'll update that... sometime....

I meant that I don't even think I could pronounce it... sweatdrop whee  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:00 pm
Aww, Chaud, that's really cute :3 I always did like Princess Peach, and Samus is cool.... And don't feel bad about the hentai Chaud, we've all been "curious" once in a while wink

Hmm, well, my current Gardevoir move set is
Pyschic
Future Sight
Hypnosis
Calm Mind

So, I should keep Calm Mind and Pyschic for sure... but then what...?  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:14 pm
Don't worry Sui, I am obsessed with Sabrina! xd So your obsession with Brock is probably as normal as anyone who is a member of this guild can be! biggrin

And Alexa-Sama, I think you should get a Elite Four theme ringtone! xp And you can imagine your Lance whenever it plays.

And Andy, you are in high school right? If so, I reccomend against any sort of romantic relationship, straight or gay, at that age they usually end badly. Not that I would have followed my own advice if I weren't such a chicken about asking girls out. It takes me days to work up the confidence to ask a girl to a dance or out to a movie, and I usually get turned down! gonk Then again, so far all the girls I have asked out turned out to either be shyer than me or like girls better. gonk That and I can count the number of girls I have asked out on one hand...

Actually, shy isn't exaclty the right term for me, I am very silly and have no problems speaking in front of an audience or asking questions in class ans such things, I just can't think of a cool and attracting way to ask a girl out and worry about what they will think of me if I ask them out and will turn me down.

Anywayz, I don't reallys specialize at anything in particular, I am not as good as BMP at the game mechanics stuff or very good at real life stuff, but I have a broad range of intrests, especially Role Playing Games, comics, sci-fi, and fantasy, video games, and I am probably what you would call a waiwaianimemangaotakubaka! blaugh sweatdrop

I like being helpfull however and will answer questions as best I can.

Keep the description though, it's funny that way! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:01 pm
When will I most likely get around to playing Crystal if I just zoom through the rest of my game making sure I get all the gym badges and ignore accessing special Pokemon unless I absolutely have to (i.e. Capturing Snorlax/Sudowudo because they are in the way)?  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

oGolem

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:01 pm
Two questions; one silly, one technical.

One: Who's that pretty girl in the mir-ror there?

Two: If the link connection is weak using two wireless adaptors and two people are battling like hell what are the odds of the games failing to register Rayquaza's weakness to Rock attacks?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:35 pm
Toko Ojin
And Andy, you are in high school right? If so, I reccomend against any sort of romantic relationship, straight or gay, at that age they usually end badly. Not that I would have followed my own advice if I weren't such a chicken about asking girls out. It takes me days to work up the confidence to ask a girl to a dance or out to a movie, and I usually get turned down! gonk Then again, so far all the girls I have asked out turned out to either be shyer than me or like girls better. gonk That and I can count the number of girls I have asked out on one hand...

Actually, shy isn't exaclty the right term for me, I am very silly and have no problems speaking in front of an audience or asking questions in class ans such things, I just can't think of a cool and attracting way to ask a girl out and worry about what they will think of me if I ask them out and will turn me down.

I was thinking that, too...But I am going absolutly crazy about it! The stress is driving me insane! Honestly, I am thinking that dying right now wouldn't be a big deal...Thank god I'm so against suicide or I might have done it. sweatdrop sad

That's how I am, too. I'm fine in a group of people, but just me I can't handle.  

Andy1989

Ulfheonar Shapechanger

Lupine Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:22 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:55 pm
Golem OTCT

Why, it's you, Ms. Sexay-Pants!
(Now tell me THAT wasn't creepy to say!

Golem OTCT
Two: If the link connection is weak using two wireless adaptors and two people are battling like hell what are the odds of the games failing to register Rayquaza's weakness to Rock attacks?

In the phrase "slim to none," the odds are closer to "none" then they are to "slim." Since all of a Pokémon's stat (weakness, resistance, base stats, etc.) and all of an attack's stats (damage, accuracy, type, etc.) are programmed into both games, no matter how much interference there is with the signal, the game would still register the attack, though it make take a bit longer for the signal to be received (Don't quote me on that; I'm not an expert on wireless technology, huh). While it prints on the screen all of that text, I'll bet all the games tranfer to each game is something to the lines of "pokemon_076** uses move_123** on pokemon_383**" and then looks up each entry in its databases to see how it should be calculated.

ZeekSlider
When will I most likely get around to playing Crystal if I just zoom through the rest of my game making sure I get all the gym badges and ignore accessing special Pokemon unless I absolutely have to (i.e. Capturing Snorlax/Sudowudo because they are in the way)?

Eh... I'm not quite sure what you just said. Could you please rephrase that?

Aoi Hikari
Aww, Chaud, that's really cute :3 I always did like Princess Peach, and Samus is cool.... And don't feel bad about the hentai Chaud, we've all been "curious" once in a while icon_wink.gif

Hmm, well, my current Gardevoir move set is
Pyschic
Future Sight
Hypnosis
Calm Mind

So, I should keep Calm Mind and Pyschic for sure... but then what...?

I swear! Really! I don't like that stuff! Sheesh. You give some knowledge on the topic, and everyone starts pointing fingers... >:/

Well... anyhoo... for Gardevoir... If you like Future Sight, keep it. It's a good move, as even if Gardevoir were to get KOed, it would still attack the Defending Pokémon when your next Active Pokémon is out. And if I recall correctly, it isn't affected by Weakness and Resistance, so Dark-type Pokémon wouldn't be able to block it, huh. But Hypnosis just isn't that useful. I'd recommend Thunderbolt, because it takes advantage of Gardevoir's good Special Attack rating.

**NOTE: While Rayquaza is #384 in the National Dex, it's actually the 383rd Pokémon in the game's database. Chimecho is actually the last Pokémon, data-wise. Which has led some people to the speculation that it was added at the last minute (not literally the LAST MINUTE, but after all other Pokémon were added in the game's programming, huh). Golem is still #76 in the database, but I don't know how attacks are listed in the database (yet), so that's just a random number. razz  

Load Chaud

Ulfheonar Shapechanger

Lupine Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:58 pm
o.o How did you find out the database information?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:00 pm
Load Chaud
Golem OTCT

Why, it's you, Ms. Sexay-Pants!
(Now tell me THAT wasn't creepy to say!

xd  

Andy1989

Load Chaud

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:03 pm
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:04 pm

Ulfheonar Shapechanger

Lupine Shapeshifter

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:56 am
Load Chaud

ZeekSlider

Eh... I'm not quite sure what you just said. Could you please rephrase that?
If I just blow through Red, Yellow, Gold, and Silver doing nothing more than the nessicary events (Team Rocket taking over whatever) and fighting all the Gym leaders catching only the Pokemon I "need," how long would it take me to get around to playing Crystal?

The only reason I have the other games is so I have a place to catch Pokemon that are not available in Crystal other than trading and breeding.  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff