Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
The Werewolf Game - Closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:08 am
Owwin, its not nice to make jokes at others' expense. Even if they are dead.

*snicker*

Well, as my first act as mayor, I decree that the every Thursday is Hug day. Everyone in this town must hug someone from the hours of 3:00p-3:10p

As well las 8:05-8:15p

So I have demanded it, so it shall be.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:14 am
What time zone are the hugs? WHAT TIME ZONE GOD DAMN YOU!

Also you never even talked to Generic Joe. Did you?  

Owwin

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:27 am
Owwin
What time zone are the hugs? WHAT TIME ZONE GOD DAMN YOU!

Also you never even talked to Generic Joe. Did you?

In the time zone of WHENEVER THE HELL I SAY ITS ******** HUG TIME.

Also...Good sir, I have had a personal talk with EVERY one of my wonderful citizens of this fair town. Generic Joe just didnt have what it takes set himself apart from the rest...

(Heh heh... Political bull shittery, How I love you. It must come with the power and the tall hats and the powdery wigs...)

He just seemed to blend in with the inactive, and unheard from community. That Poor man. Anyway, You say there is a wild beast loose? Is there anything we can do to stop this madness Owwin?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:35 am
J of The Wind

Also...Good sir, I have had a personal talk with EVERY one of my wonderful citizens of this fair town. Generic Joe just didnt have what it takes set himself apart from the rest...

(Heh heh... Political bull shittery, How I love you. It must come with the power and the tall hats and the powdery wigs...)

He just seemed to blend in with the inactive, and unheard from community. That Poor man. Anyway, You say there is a wild beast loose? Is there anything we can do to stop this madness Owwin?
Good now that we have the hug time emergency figured out we can move onto other buisness. Some kinda thing is either eating, chewing, or simply ripping people up and spitting on them. Either way it is not a good scene. It has human DNA, but it is not human. We need to find this thing and kill it.

Judging by the marks on Eat at Joe's, I'd say this thing would have to be some kinda huge thing with a canid muzzle, some nasty claws, and the ability to open doors, and walk in, without making Joe scream like a demon with it's a** on fire, and wake us all up. Almost like it could turn invisible or camouflage itself somehow.

What we have, is an invisible dog man! Don't we have a task force for this kinda thing? Investigators? Forensics experts that actually know what they are doing?  

Owwin

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:40 am
Owwin
J of The Wind

Good now that we have the hug time emergency figured out we can move onto other buisness. Some kinda thing is either eating, chewing, or simply ripping people up and spitting on them. Either way it is not a good scene. It has human DNA, but it is not human. We need to find this thing and kill it.

Judging by the marks on Joe, I'd say this thing would have to be some kinda huge thing with a canid muzzle, some nasty claws, and the ability to open doors, and walk in, without making Joe scream like a demon with it's a** on fire, and wake us all up. Almost like it could turn invisible or camouflage itself somehow.

What we have, is an invisible dog man! Don't we have a task force for this kinda thing? Investigators? Forensics experts that actually know what they are doing?

Thats... both interesting and semingly improbable
>3>

What if its one of those Wolf-men? By cover of moonlight he could change into a terrible blood hungry beast, and by morning back into a man undetected by the general public?

I remember reading something like this in my comic boo- I MEAN... Important... Mayoral...documentations... records...

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:42 am
And as far as a task force... We have... uh... One policeman? OH! And the people of the town... and... a Kitty. Its sort of a stray, but Kitties are useful and cute!  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:44 am
J of The Wind
>3>

What if its one of those Wolf-men? By cover of moonlight he could change into a terrible blood hungry beast, and by morning back into a man undetected by the general public?

I remember reading something like this in my comic boo- I MEAN... Important... Mayoral...documentations... records...

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING.
So some lycanthropic yokel eating Joe is more probable than an invisible dog man? I'd bet that with the right materials I could make an invisible dog man in days! Though it would be more like an invisible puppy boy for a while, but still! DON'T DISCOUNT ME! Then again I didn't make any monsters at the lab here, and I forgot to feed all of the ones left from last time, so they died. I guess we have a werewolf on our hands, but, unlike an invisible dog man, that could be anybody.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:46 am
Owwin
J of The Wind
>3>

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING.
So some lycanthropic yokel eating Joe is more probable than an invisible dog man? I'd bet that with the right materials I could make an invisible dog man in days! Though it would be more like an invisible puppy boy for a while, but still! DON'T DISCOUNT ME! Then again I didn't make any monsters at the lab here, and I forgot to feed all of the ones left from last time, so they died. I guess we have a werewolf on our hands, but, unlike an invisible dog man, that could be anybody.

Wh- But wouldnt that just ADD to our already impending doom problem???

.__.

Why on EARTH did I give you a Mad science permit...

And Either way, we gotta stop this thing...  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:49 am
J of The Wind
Wh- But wouldnt that just ADD to our already impending doom problem???

.__.

Why on EARTH did I give you a Mad science permit...

And Either way, we gotta stop this thing...
A policeman and a cat huh? A CAT MAN WITH THERMAL GOGGLES AND A GUN! OH COURSE J WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT! Cats hate dogs, and with a gun and thermal goggles he would get him for sure!

But if it is a werewolf, we need to find out where everybody was last night when that thing made Sloppy Joes.

I HAVE A BETTER IDEA! What did you PM say you were? MAYOR J! Or should I say Head chef at Joe's house of Joeburgers!

EDIT: Fine don't answer me I don't care, RUN, RUN AWAY!

EDIT: Come back before hug time though kay?

EDIT:Wait what am I saying I hate hugs!

EDIT: I don't wanna be alone, not while there are werewolves and invisible dog men on the loose. I'm scared.

EDIT: HELLOOOOOOO

EDIT: THIS SUCKS I HOPE THIS TOWN BLOWS UP! Leaving me alone to get eaten by EVERYTHING!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:45 am
._.

*slap*

CALM DOWN OWWIN!

I was just looking over my...government... documents...

But no... its just a regular kitty. With a gimp leg. I suppose I could tie a knife to the gimpy leg or somthing...  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:51 am
J of The Wind
._.

*slap*

CALM DOWN OWWIN!

I was just looking over my...government... documents...

But no... its just a regular kitty. With a gimp leg. I suppose I could tie a knife to the gimpy leg or somthing...
He'll be like robocop cat! We will augment his gimpy leg with weapons! Are you sure you haven't dabbled in mad science before?

In all seriousness, where is everybody? School and work? ******** that s**t I am bored entertain me!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:56 am
Joe died?

KUHRIIIIIEEEEEELLLLLL!  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:02 am
Ribbin
Joe died?

KUHRIIIIIEEEEEELLLLLL!
No Generic Joe, you mighta knew him. kinda quiet, like to move around in the background while more important stuff was going on?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:09 am
Owwin
Ribbin
Joe died?

KUHRIIIIIEEEEEELLLLLL!
No Generic Joe, you mighta knew him. kinda quiet, like to move around in the background while more important stuff was going on?

Can't say I did, I was too busy with more important stuff. o:  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:11 am
Ribbin
Owwin
Ribbin
Joe died?

KUHRIIIIIEEEEEELLLLLL!

Can't say I did, I was too busy with more important stuff. o:
read back I posted more about him, made a bunch of Joe food puns. tragic stuff.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff