Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Stepping down Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:57 pm
AND WHY NOT!? ARE YOU AFRAID THAT I MIGHT DEFECT AGAIN!!! AND DESTROY THE VILLAGE AGAIN!? REDUCING EVERYTHING THAT YOU KNOW AND LOVE INTO THE NOTHINGNESS THAT WHICH IT DERIVED FROM!?

Even though that did cross my mind more than once, this was not my original plan. What I was trying to say was that insted of having one set Kage, why not be different...have two or three higher Sannin. It would create drama, and inturn, more RPers. I think it would put an intersting spin on things...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:12 pm
Im not gonna lie. Kazuma and Dark deserve it but i voted kazuma. The kid knows what he is doing same with dark. I cant decide. they've both learned so well from hero's hateful memonts :3 I died for the one *cough* hanzo *cough* and took the other hostage if im correct so GO THE SCREWED UP KIDS *gets out pom poms*  

Jelloish Pudding

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:36 pm
iLazy Shikamaru
Im not gonna lie. Kazuma and Dark deserve it but i voted kazuma. The kid knows what he is doing same with dark. I cant decide. they've both learned so well from hero's hateful memonts :3 I died for the one *cough* hanzo *cough* and took the other hostage if im correct so GO THE SCREWED UP KIDS *gets out pom poms*

Thank you hero but it was a wasted vote my ideals have pissed too many people not in konoha off so they voted against me, oh well.

And bb I haven't posted as sarium cause I'm waiting for havock and I posted this month I left akatsuki and am a sannin of sound.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:20 pm
The voting is done one week from when I first posted this, which would make the voting end at midnight tonight.  

iChakramaster

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:57 pm
Well I really hope Kune wins
I got my reasons for wanting him to win sooo gooo Kune one more vote one more vote one more vote lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:34 pm
Do I even matter in this Village anymore?  

Oni_Soul

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:56 am
Yeah i know what you mean oni.... im so sluffed off here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:04 pm
Alright, Voting closed. The current votes stand at

Dark:20
Irish:14
Akira:21

Congrats Akira.  

iChakramaster

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:06 pm
iChakramaster

Congrats Akira.
It was tied when it was midnight here and 1 vote shouldn't really be enough but whatever I'm happy for him then. I've been growing apart from this guild and was hoping that making Hokage could prolong my time here but I'm done now, well once the exams are over so I can pass off everything I have to Tadashi including my eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:14 pm
YES!!!! CONGRATS AKIRA!!! OH, I mean...Mr. Hokage. First you were my senseii, now your my Hokage. Whats next! Lol

@Dark: Holy crap! Your giving Tadashi your eyes!? Did you know that me and Tadashi are best friends, but we are also eternal rivals? We have fought several times and most of the time i come out on top, but if you give him this, then he's gonna kick my a**! gonk  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:14 pm
Dark-Ninja70
iChakramaster

Congrats Akira.
It was tied when it was midnight here and 1 vote shouldn't really be enough but whatever I'm happy for him then. I've been growing apart from this guild and was hoping that making Hokage could prolong my time here but I'm done now, well once the exams are over so I can pass off everything I have to Tadashi including my eyes.

Why cant you give one to Kazuma? even though i already have a scroll of all your jutsu that you gave me. Well good luck in life then, I was rooting for you to win.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:18 pm
Dark-Ninja70
iChakramaster

Congrats Akira.

What about me?  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:23 pm
I'll make a will then lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:24 pm
Dark-Ninja70
I'll make a will then lol.

Awhhh come dude you were a father to Teddy, leave me one eye and yours jutsus? and you still need to revive me  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:10 am
The last time I looked at the pole, Dark and Akira were tied, 21 to 21...  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff