Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
What are some weird things you have noticed in Pokemon? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bloodsoaked

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:20 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:21 pm
CherubiMaster
5. One gender and no gender pokemon. Where do they come from. They can't be born and yet their's an infinite amount of them.
This kinda makes sense. You don't need gender to reproduce asexually, which happens a lot in the real world, and the one gender pokemon can easily reproduce with any pokemon of another gender in it's egg group because as I stated before. All Pokemon are pretty much one species including humans. THAT is my problem. HOW THE ********!  

Owwin

CherubiMaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:38 pm
Owwin
CherubiMaster
5. One gender and no gender pokemon. Where do they come from. They can't be born and yet their's an infinite amount of them.
This kinda makes sense. You don't need gender to reproduce asexually, which happens a lot in the real world, and the one gender pokemon can easily reproduce with any pokemon of another gender in it's egg group because as I stated before. All Pokemon are pretty much one species including humans. THAT is my problem. HOW THE ********!

Hmm...I'll except that for the one gender and some no genders, but some still make no sense. Like Voltorb, I can't make any possible sense of that one. EDIT: Apparently you can get no gender eggs with ditto. As for egg groups, ligers. 'nough said.

8. Adding to last post I have found another thing, why can't you fly to places you haven't been. Why can't I say fly east. Why do I need to use a boat sometimes to reach places I'm closer to than places I can fly to?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:39 pm
Humans are pokemon... just the weakest. Jessie used Fury Swipes. ninja

User Image
(This picture gave me the idea for the Pokemon sex trade)  

bloodsoaked

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:43 pm
CherubiMaster
Hmm...I'll except that for the one gender and some no genders, but some still make no sense. As for egg groups, ligers. 'nough said.

8. Adding to last post I have found another thing, why can't you fly to places you haven't been. Why can't I say fly east. Why do I need to use a boat sometimes to reach places I'm closer to than places I can fly to?
That is another thing that bugs me. I have always thought that same thing. Do you have to get a license to go there or something? Do they have surface to air missiles blow you up if you don;t have an "ive been here" ID?

as for ligers that makes sense, but girrafeolfioneargers?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:48 pm
Owwin
CherubiMaster
Hmm...I'll except that for the one gender and some no genders, but some still make no sense. As for egg groups, ligers. 'nough said.

That is another thing that bugs me. I have always thought that same thing. Do you have to get a license to go there or something? Do they have surface to air missiles blow you up if you don;t have an "ive been here" ID?

as for ligers that makes sense, but girrafeolfioneargers?

I suppose it's the same idea. Lions and Tigers are both cats, they can breed. Things in the same group can breed. The sections don't make sense, but it works for me. What doesn't make sense is that cross breeding results in one species rather than a cross-breed. I'll make that #9 on my list.  

CherubiMaster

bloodsoaked

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:22 pm
Pokemon bestiality... ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:06 pm
bloodsoaked
Pokemon bestiality... ninja
You know, though that is strange, I have never noticed that in a pokemon game. Glad I stopped watching the cartoon.  

Owwin

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:43 pm
Zubat to Golbat to Crobat.

At first, it has no eyes or feet. Then when it evolves into Golbat, it magically obtains eyes and feet and has a mouth that takes up most of its body. When it evolves into Crobat, it turns purple, grows larger ears, extra wings, and an actual body, and loses its feet again. Seriously, wtf?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:20 pm
digi734

At first, it has no eyes or feet. Then when it evolves into Golbat, it magically obtains eyes and feet and has a mouth that takes up most of its body. When it evolves into Crobat, it turns purple, grows larger ears, extra wings, and an actual body, and loses its feet again. Seriously, wtf?

Actually, it still has its feet, kinda...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:24 pm
TtheHero
digi734

Thos look more like claws than feet, kinda like those purple tips on its main wings.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:27 pm
digi734
TtheHero
digi734

Thos look more like claws than feet, kinda like those purple tips on its main wings.

Sounds plausible.

It weird that they aren't even visible, except in the FR/LG series, via the back sprite.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:27 pm
Is...that YOU, lord? .___.

Must be the God of poke-religion...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:32 pm
J of The Wind
Is...that YOU, lord? .___.

Must be the God of poke-religion...

What's wierder is that a KID can capture God.

@T-I also don't understand how Magnemite turns into Magnezone. I mean, does it get melted into one form?  

MaverickDrifter

Hashiri Kazemeijin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:35 pm
digi734
@T-I also don't understand how Magnemite turns into Magnezone. I mean, does it get melted into one form?

Well that one's allegedly explained with it's method of evolution. The special magnetic field needed for it's evolution has a corrupting/distorting effect that stretches and enlarges the center Magnemite, while fusing the other two on it's sides.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff