Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:41 pm
((hmm can you have more than 2 slaves or 1 iunno..lol i would buy a few if possible >:O))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:41 pm
Slaves?! she thought. Then Nan saw a man go over to the twins. "Sweet talking huh?" saying out loud by mistake. They were quite frightened as she could tell. She became quite angry and wanted out of this place. "How dare they try to sell us?" She said quietly. "How dare you try to buy us!" She said a little louder in anger. She was about to break the bars herself no matter what.  

Apple_Gel3

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:43 pm
Andie sallowed. "Yea.....but you have to take both of us!" She said with so much power that she didn't know she had. She looked at her sister with so much confidence. "We'll stay together no matter what" She said to her sister.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The shopper came over. "Have you made you choice?" She asked queitly. ((And yes you can))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:44 pm
Xiallen noticed the girl scream at him and walked over to her "They sell you for money..i buy you so you can have slight freedom is that bad?" Xiallen asked her kneeling down infront of her cage then yawned and stood up not knowing who he wanted to buy he then decided "Let me see..i'll take the twins..and.." He walked over to roses cage and looked at her slightly "And her" he pointed to rose and pulled a wad of money out of his pocket and set it on the cages and sighed waiting for her to release them "Take their collars off also they wont need them..if they try to run i can handle them" ((Edited))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Y o u rD e a d l yK i s s

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:46 pm
emi pulls a cookeh out of her pocket that she saved and slip it with andi than smiles and says see sis i have your back  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:47 pm
"Jerk! Don't you know it's inhuman to buy people?" She said a little loudly and a little sad. All Nan's Anger and sadness and confusion all made her head spin.  

Apple_Gel3

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:49 pm
" hm? no specials today? i would imagine there would be a 50% off deal. " she said trying to annoy the store clerk " why dont you go get a new slave off the top shelf for this guy to 'inspect'? or are thos on order? " rose said with a smirk  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:50 pm
Xiallen walked over to the girl still yelling at him and smiled sadisticly "You think i'm human? Your sadly mistaken girl" He formed a ball of shadows in his hand and but disspersed it "I'm not human and sure as hell you dont want to yell..because i could kill you" He walked away from her cage and waved his hand for the shop keeper to open the cages  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:51 pm
"Okay," She said. She did as he asked. She ignored the stupid slave and walked away.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Andie looked at Emi than at rose who was being mean to the shop lady. She felt she was going to cry. "Emi...." She sobbed out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:54 pm
She stared at the ball of shadows and then it disappeared. " Oh my god. ." barely audible.She was so shaken she almost fell to her knees in surprise, not fear, Definitely not fear but in surprise.  

Apple_Gel3

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:55 pm
Xiallen walked over to her and patted her on the head "Dont worry i wont hurt you if you do what i say" He didnt smile or frown he showed nothing and walked towards the steps and motioned for them to follow him "We will be going to a store first you can buy some clothes"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:59 pm
Andie held Emi hands as they walked. She was crying now. She was so afarid. This was her frist master....She hugged Emi's arm and cried so much.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:00 pm
"PUNK A*S" he yelled as the buyer walked out of the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:00 pm
rose didnt mind the guy now, atleast she could walk around and not go stir crazy in a coxed in cage like that. when he talked to the two twins she just stared and didnt say anything, rose followed him and the two girls out. she knew that he would probably refund her if she smart talked him, so she stayed quiet and only listened  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Y o u rD e a d l yK i s s

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:01 pm
emi looked at her sister next to her bawling and says it ok dont worry we will b....fine. she said the last word trying to fight back here tears  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff