Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Which Kaori Yuki characters do you despise/dislike? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do a lot of characters piss you off?
  Yup. I'm only very loyal to certain characters.
  Nope, I love everyone!
  Eh, depends on the story.
View Results

DarkRubberDuckyofDoom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:25 pm
Wait, correction. I hate Cain's father!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:09 am
Somehow, people seems to love Kira.
But.. I don't. nope.  

Sonoshi
Crew

pyromaniac_811

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:14 am
I absolutely cannot stand Sevotharte, Sarah, Rosiel, Alexiel, or Arachne. I'm also not fond of Setsuna most of the time...he has his moments though. But reasons...Sevotharte is an arrogant sonofabitch, Sarah...eww...she's all over her older brother for one, and for two she whines. WAY TOO MUCH. Rosiel...another guy with a head desperately in need of deflating. ("Am I beautiful?" ...geez), Alexiel...just her whole concept gets on my nerves, and Arachne...well, I've gotten to the point where I don't mind cross-dressers anymore, but he's a SLUTTY cross-dresser...the tight leather annoys me...

Angel Sanctuary is the only series I've gotten to read more than one book for so far, so I don't really have anyone I can't stand in any of the other series yet...I'll probably find some people to hate soon though...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:05 pm
pyromaniac_811
I absolutely cannot stand Sevotharte, Sarah, Rosiel, Alexiel, or Arachne. I'm also not fond of Setsuna most of the time...he has his moments though. But reasons...Sevotharte is an arrogant sonofabitch, Sarah...eww...she's all over her older brother for one, and for two she whines. WAY TOO MUCH. Rosiel...another guy with a head desperately in need of deflating. ("Am I beautiful?" ...geez), Alexiel...just her whole concept gets on my nerves, and Arachne...well, I've gotten to the point where I don't mind cross-dressers anymore, but he's a SLUTTY cross-dresser...the tight leather annoys me...

Angel Sanctuary is the only series I've gotten to read more than one book for so far, so I don't really have anyone I can't stand in any of the other series yet...I'll probably find some people to hate soon though...

So many people you don't like ^_^;;
I like Sevotharte, he's evil, but deliciously so...he's a better evil than Rosiel. I love his story arc.

I'm not fond of Alexiel who is more of a figurehead character than anyone with any charisma. She's every bit as untouchable and cold as God intended her to be...

But I love Arakune XD I love the underdogs.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

black rabbit37

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:19 am
Ahaha! The character I MOST despise is Cain's daddy dearest. I don't think anyone's said that yet!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:24 am
[I can't stand Meredianna, she's so whiney and mary sue-ish.]
[I don't like Sara/Setsuna/Alexial, either.]
[They're just kindof...flat. And, Sara's too...girly]
[Jezebel Disreali, I think he's just annoying]
[And, Cain's dad. Cause you're meant to hate himxD]

Discussion

LolitaxOtome

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:33 pm
I hate Meredianna and Cain's father. I also can't stand Lissette because she hurt Lui crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:09 pm
Rosiel annoys me!! xp  

Niko-Yasha

Niko-Yasha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:54 pm
Oh and I hate Cain's Father...and for good reasons too... stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:33 pm
so far its riff sandlephon and metetron :/ oh and sevotharte 0~0' everyone else in all her stories are cool...oh wait alexis too XD i hope a domo eats them man '>~> domokun  

Yuuasa

Kurai_Ryuu

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:41 am
I don't really like Sara.. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:18 pm
Setsuna is redundant, "OMG I LOVE YOU SARA I WILL SAVE YOOOU."

Sara is just there to add angst, blah.

I don't really remember some of the characters though, since I haven't re-read AS in a long time xd .

And the undead and supposedly beautiful whatshername woman Cain eloped with, the one that killed Emily or something (can't remember much, been a long time since I've read it). I was like, "b***h, WHAT'S WITH YOU. YOU KILLED HIS FIANCE ;___;." She was so damn annoying. D:  

Raisetsu

Deadside Dreams

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:34 pm
I absolutely can't stand Sara Mudo in AS after she wakes in Heaven as Jibril. She was so sweet in the first three books, then she turned into a selfish little thing.

Metatron is just annoying.

Cain's father is a douche

Mad Hatter wierds me out, but I like her anyway. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:26 pm
I don't really like kurai, she's too whiny  

youkailover666

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:52 pm
Deadside Dreams
I absolutely can't stand Sara Mudo in AS after she wakes in Heaven as Jibril. She was so sweet in the first three books, then she turned into a selfish little thing.

Metatron is just annoying.

Cain's father is a douche

Mad Hatter wierds me out, but I like her anyway. lol

I like Alexis in a weird kind of way...
Madhatter is cool, but not a favorite...Metatron is eh...never understood his deal really...Sandalphon just needs to get a life. I pity them more than anything...

And nothing can redeem Sara. Ever.  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces