Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:57 pm
User Image
"It's Sonija...and I am NOT here to fight with you. I have business with another of your kind..." She says looking at him cautious of why he was so close. She crouches in a defensive stance again not trusting this him. Out of the corner of her eye she sees the fight. And what seems to be the fatal blow..."NO! She screams as she jumps down...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:09 pm
User Image Nathan looked at the women and bowed his head and said, "Well then, please to meet to you Sonija; I am Sir Nathan" Nathan watches her jump down toward the fight and Nathan flys in front of her and points his short sword at her and said, "you will not interfere with their fight; and your business with this other angel, is it friendly or unfriendly?"  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:37 pm
User Image
Julian was about to deliver his blow when he suddenly heard the female demon, whos name he had finally learned after all this time was Sonija, screamed out. Though it defied all logec and reason, Julian stopped. The tip of the silver blade stopped mere inches away from the base of the back of the demon's neck. If the blow would of landed, the blade would of sunk into the demon's spinal cord, killing him with a single blow. Julian slowly pulled his scythe back, bringing it to rest at his side, his eys locked on the demon. Why did I stop? Have I really let the demon get into my head? Julian thought, taking a step away from the demon, though he never turned his back on him for a moment. "Our fight is done, for today. I hope to meet you when you are at full strength, so it will be a fair fight.." Julian said, slowly incresing the gap between him and the demon, though his mind, oddly enough, was on Sonija, the demon who had managed to make him not kill a demon, even though Julian had almost finished the deed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:58 pm
Leon snarled and clsoed his eyes. He was grateful for the show of mercy, but still rather confused. Why had he done that, and why did it bother him so much. "This isn't finished yet.." He closed his eyes and sheathedh is blade. "but for now a temporary retreat..."  

Squall_Leonhart152

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image quote] Nathan did,'t wait for an answer from the women, he merely jumped backwards and landed next to Julian and said, "Why didn't you kill him?" As Nathan asked the question he kept his eyes on the women and the one that had shot him earlier and as Nathan waited for an answer he kept thinking -what's going on here...why didn't he continue, and what's up with that demon women...- Nathan also kept his shield and short sword ready for anything the demons did or attempted while he stood there  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image
Julian was glad that the demon agreed to the temporary retreat, but he knew good and well that it was just that; temporary. When Nathan landed beside him and asked him why he didnt kill the demon right then and there, Julian let out a huff. "Because it wasnt a fair fight. You of all people should know a fight isnt worth fighting if it isnt fair, sir knight." Julian lied without looking at Nathan. The real reason he hadnt killed the demon was because Sonija had cried out, and something about her had made him stop. Julian knew that Nathan was devout to heaven, and it was him sparring Sonija's life was the reason he had been MIA for such a long while. I'm falling, I can feel it. I need to be careful or they will have my wings... literally. Julian thought, conserned with the fact that he very well could slowly be becoming one of the fallen angels himself; one who had been cast out of heaven.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image Nathan kept his eyes on the two demons and said, "That may be true but he is a demon and we were sent here to kill them without any mercy!!; so what is the real reason you stopped?!" Nathan, at this point, didn't care about the danger from before and turned around to face Julian and awaited his answer. Nathan was also keeping his mind and reflexes ready for whatever the demons may do  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image
Julian had always been one to think things through, but when Nathan suddenly challenged him so strongly, Julian couldnt control his actions like he normally would. Julian had worked with Nathan before, and therefore he had examined him like he did everyone and had figured out all the flaws in his armor, such as the very small gap between the bottom of his helmet and the top of his breastplate. Julian quickly pulled out a small dagger, the only other weapon he carried on him, and slipped the blade right into the crack between Nathan's helmet and brestplate, but stopped the blade before it even touched his flesh. "I said it was because the fight wasnt fair." Julian said once again, his voice very stern this time though, a fire burning in his eyes. He quickly removed his blade, slipping it back into it's sheath and turning away from Nathan, opening up his large white wings. "There is no other reason." Julian said, looking back over his shoulder at the knight angel behind him whom he had just threatened. He realized now what he had just done, and also realized that this would be taken as an act of treason from the higher ranking angels.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:54 pm
User Image Nathan stood frozen as the weapon was pointed at him and then taken away and Nathan said, "What's gotten into you?! your not the Julian I know!" Nathan watched as Julian opened his wings and Nathan emediately took a hold of Julian's leg and used it to slam him into the ground and said, "what are you doing threatening another angel?!"

(brb in about 1 hour or so)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:24 pm
Leon closed his eyes as he watched what had only moments before been a battlefield. That angel had spared his life, and he wasn't sure whether he should be worried, or grateful. He hadn't asked to be shown mercy, and quite frankly he still had no idea what had possessed his opponent to stop himself. He had been only inches away from victory, why hadn't he just finished the fight? It was just as his comrade had said; when dealing with demons angels show no mercy. Yet there he stood owing his life to one of their rank.  

Squall_Leonhart152

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image
When Julian was pulled back to the ground, he kept calm and his actions under control this time, because h knew there was no way he could out-muscle Nathan. Using his scythe, Julian twirled his legs and managed to use his momentum to stand back up incredibly fast. Julian looked Nathan square in the eye but idnt say a word, and there was so much tension in the air that one could of cut it with a knife. Then though, with another powerful flap Julian took off into the air once more, careful to get out of the reach of Nathan this time. "I don't want to fight you Nathan. I need time to clear my head... I have been out of this war for too long." Julian said as he hovered about 15 feet up in the air for a moment, looking down at Nathan below. Then with another powerful flap Julian went higher, sailing over to the steeple of the church he had been standing on not too long ago.

As he flew over Sonija, Julian attempt to communicate with her, and hoped that she would read his mind as he flew off.
If you wish to speak, then keep up, but dont let the other demons or angels know where you are going. Julian thought, his large white wings carrying him over Sonija and away from everyone, finally taking him to the high steeple of the church about 3/4 of a mile away. He stood perfectly balanced on the very point of the steeple, looking out over the town and then down to the ground, seeing a very small graveyard below, attached to the church. Julian lept from the steeple and decended down into the graveyard, landing silently amongst the dead, careful not to step on any of the graves.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image
Sonija was left in shock. He had listened to her...he had shown the mercy...or even an ounce of humanity towards another of her kind....was he maybe feeling the same emotions and conflict she was? She had to find out. While Nathan and everyone was distracted she reached out and sensed where Julian was. She walked over to her fallen comrade...the one she had just helped save and helped him up. Her mind reaches his, finding it safer to communicate through her mind than with her words...it was easier to lie. "I need to clear my head....watch over Lucien...

She unfurls her black wings from her back and spreads them and takes off to the top of the building...first going away from Julian to keep the rouse that she wasn't following him. She climbed higher above the clouds...no one could see her now...not even her boss...she made her way across the sky using the clouds as coverage as she makes her way to the church. She lands on the steeple just as he did looking down into the graveyard. She could see her white angel standing there...waiting. She jumped slightly behind him. "Why? was all she could manage to ask....for she was grateful...and very confused.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image
Julian stood there in silence in the graveyeard until Sonija landed behind him. When she asked why though, he let out a sigh and turned around to face her, tucking in his wings slightly, though they were always visable. "I was going to ask you the same thing." Julian said, his large silver scythe in his hand where it always was. Julian put the put of the scythe on the ground and leaned on it a little as he spoke. "Well, its clear to see we have had some sort of effect on one another; I am becoming more like you and you are becoming more like me. Thats pretty easy to see; we are standing here together and not at each other's throats." Julian said, looking at Sonija for a moment. Honestly, Julian was incredibly confused. What type of demon could influence him to do such things, and what type of angel could influence a demon to do such things as well?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image
She was right...he was feeling the same emotions...but what were they? Her heart which had been ice was beginning to melt and she could feel it. But why him? WHY NOW!...She let out a sigh of frustration. "I guess we think too much alike..." She finally said smiling a little looking up at his face looking into his blue eyes with her hazel blue ones. She took a slow step forward feeling drawn to be next to him. "Maybe you should have let me die...maybe then you wouldn't be so confused...." She whispered letting her gaze drop, a tear falling from her eyes. She moved her hand to her face in amazement. So this is a tear? She hadn't cried since her mother died. She felt bad for making him so confused...but she found out one of her feelings...the feeling she had felt for him after he saved her life....longing...

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:07 pm
User Image
When Sonija took a small step towards him, his responce as an angel should of been to take a step back and bring his weapon to the ready, but for some reason that react didnt spur up inside of him. Though he didnt move from the spot he was standing in, he didnt move away either. When she spoke of how he had saved her life long ago, and possibly of just letting her die, Julian paused for a moment. "Logical? Possibly. Ethical? Not at all. I would rather be confused then to know that I could of prevented a death, even the death of a demon, and didnt." Julian said, his gaze faltering away from Sonija for a moment, but then returning back to her. He wasnt use to these emotions that seemed to be flooding his system at the moment, and he didnt know how to interperate them, despite his intellect.  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff