Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
4.Reasons Why I am Pissed at COD MW2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fear3x3range

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:44 pm
kk w/  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:45 pm
1.Campers with scavenger and claymores, OMGWTF, makes me wanna camp the hell also xp

2. Being put in the WORST TEAM, I ALWAYS get top score on the losing team and see my k/d at 30/5 while my team is at what, 10/25?

3. People who just straight up use the RPG piss me off, really, i know someone who uses the damn thing at close range with danger close pro eek

4. Shooting someone you hit but it doesn't even hit them, really stare  

xX_Narsik Kararusa_Xx

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Rated M Games

Sparkly Comrade

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:03 pm
I hate 10 prestigers they're just hackers.

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:41 pm
How knifing fails even though you've lunged or hit accurately.

How knifing kills someone instantly when in rl that wouldn't happen unless you thrusted at the brainz. >_>

How slicing someones neck doesn't make the red water squirt out. O-O Like a sprinkler.

How a throwing knife should only be a kill if thrown at the head. But I enjoy throwing throwing them smile  

Dannyxcores

SharkmanX

0 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:28 pm
RdPwrRngr
1. Cant find the class the satisfies me
2. I cannot get kills
3. I think people can hack because i was looking at my connection because i was lagging and everyone had crappy connection except the guy who had 23 kills.
4. Noob tubes

1. You suck and cant deside
2.Its easy you suck
3.Your internet is like mine i can play well matches at like 4:00 to 12:00 and if im luky all day so look at what time you play and tell my wen you play well
4.Well you can use noob tubes too, like in the game sais 'dont get mad get even'

You see its you!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:48 pm
Rated M Games
I hate 10 prestigers they're just hackers.

User Image

User Image

User Image

I know quite a few who are legit.

One guy I went to high school with was first 10th prestige on CoD:WaW in my state (NC).

Need less to say, he's legit 10th on CoD4, WaW, and MW2. I know because I watched his progress on all games. He's really just a very talented player. He's sponsored and all.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Devilkiller95

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:45 am
1. The map pack being moved to the fourth.
2. danger close, one man army noobs.
3. other knifers
4. really bad teams, and ur on them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:46 am
Diclonius Toshiro
Some of my complaints alot of you have:

1: My number one complaint with the game is the NOOBTUBERS! I dont mean the people that use it once and shoot normally. I mean the people who use Scavenger and use the noobtube THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE MATCH! That crap is annoying. You know who you are. Knock that s**t off.. that isn't skill. Its called getting lucky. There's a difference. stare

2. My number two complaint is when you plainly shoot someone in the face and they don't die... It will even show that you shot them in their killcam if they kill you and it doesn't show them getting hit. ( has happened to me more than once.. its frustrating as hell..)

3. My number three complaint is those damn little kids that won't shut the hell up about how good they think they are..Boosting with your grade school friends isn't skill, kiddies. tI's annoying to hear you little bastards talk about "Oh I just shot you in the face!" every ten seconds. Knock it off. It's pissing the rest of us off and making the game unfun.

4. My number four complaint is Riot Shields. NO SKILL IS INVOLVED IN USING THEM, as much as you people who use them would like to think. Crouching and turning is not skill. My biggest question to you is: What's the matter? Can't aim a gun? Are they too heavy for you? I don't mean to offend anyone, but only scared little bitches and noobs hide behind shields. Even worse is the people who use them and hide in a corner. You all are lucky those shields don't break.

5. I know it said 4, but I have to do this for all of us snipers. People who complain about snipers. If you don't like us, then kill us first. If you can't, then stop complaining. Just because we have a hairtrigger finger and faster reflexes than you doesn't make us "noobs." It just means we're faster than you. Get over it. I'm tired of hearing from you people calling us "Sniper noobs." If we see you, then that's your fault, not ours. If you don't like us, then STAY OUT OF THE OPEN! Enough said.... stare

Fear the Fallen

I use riot shield, and yes it does take some skill, its easy to kill a riot shield, simtex, c4, noob tube or rpgs on the side or behind the person, and no i dont use blast mask because riot shield/throwing knife combo is pretty funny. anyway my 4 hates
1. uneven teams, you join a game, they have the top players on one team and the 10 year old kids on another
2. lag
3. spaz-12 i know some of you use it, i do, but i still hate it, they need to throw a sniper scope on it lol
4. painkiller.  

unlikegregory_0

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas