Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image

Jake was still smiling and looked at the woman who opened the car. She was kinda pretty but somebody else that he didnt know. So he averted his eyes with another scold from Max and took the paper that was offered to him from Kairi. He finished the chocolate and read the grandmother's side with a shake of his head. He didnt like how she was treated even in the letter. He then turned it over to the side that had her seemingly greatly sad. He read over the paper and his face went pale. He wrapped an arm about her shoulder and pulled her to him. He wasnt used to it but he would just to make her happy. "No no, dont blame yourself...he made his choice." He moved his hands so that he signed to her the only sign that he knew, the one she taught him.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:06 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker laughed at her.
"Getcha' a** in here. I'm not going on the road unless one sane person comes too. It's not like they'll notice you're gone."
He took his drinks and food and put them behind his seat.
"And my backseat people... take it easy on the drinks. I don't want to have to stop at every convenience store."
He took out some pictures of three houses.
"These are the places we get to travel to, by the way. One is my dad's lake-house. One is a beachfront condo. And one is a little homey house somewhere in the Swiss Alps... lots of snow there.", he muttered handing the pictures out.
They each had an address and a key taped on the back.
He eyed the people who were touching each other.
"AND. No sexing up in my van! It's a no-go. Only I can do that... and I haven't yet, so, none for you. My van is being saved for when I feel like having some backseat fun. You disobey that and you can hitchhike."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:24 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta smiled greatly at Jackson graditude.
"No problem. I saw how much you liked it, so I couldn't just let it slip you by."
Krysta smiled turned into a slight melancholy frown as she turned to leave. K didn't want to go home. It was barely even a home for her. Then she felt something seize her. It was Decker. He asked her to come with. Feeling a bit uneasy, she placed her sleeve over her mouth. She always did that when she felt uncomfortable or nervous about something.
"I don't know Decker... They needed me..."
That was a lie. They didn't need Krysta. They just needed her money to pay for booze. And Krysta couldn't deny it.
"Fine, I'll come."
Krysta climbed in the back seat and looked at Decker thankfully and worried at the same time.
"I have to get my stuff."

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter grimaced a bit, knid of knowing Black Ritter had something to do with. But as the thought came, the thought went as Seth gave him his piercings.
"Yesh! Finally, my babiesh are back!"
Ritter exclaimed taking his his snakebites and placing them in their rightful home.
Then Ritter's eyes opened when Seth showed him the sew kit.

"Oh, thank you, Sheth! You truly are Ritter'sh besht friend!"
Ritter warped his arms around Seth's shoulders and kissed him on the cheek.
"Ritter promishes to be good with them."
Ritter didn't want to be out of control anymore. He will find the right time to chat with his sister.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:33 pm
User Image

Jake smiled at Jacky as she stared at the firefly. So she had finally got her firefly. He wished he could have been there to see it. He would have thought at one point he didnt belong but these people were just as strange and different as he was. He smiled warmly as he held Kairi then looked to the driver. He blushed at what he basically thought he was doing. Lowering his head he wasnt good enough for anything especially that. "You wont have to worry about that..." His eye twitched and his head snapped up with a glare. But before he could speak he bit his lip hard enough to draw a bit more blood and he lowered his head again. "Jacky...can I have that wire....?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

"Well thank you, that's very kind of you.."Jackson said, and it was. She was determined to repay her later but she would just accept it for now and pulled up her knee's looking at the firefly in the jar, letting it calm her as it fluttered and landed on the glass. She laughed softly at Decker, though she was still peeved at him and would probably punch him when they got out of the car. She looked at the pictures, she liked the snow. "I think the snow sounds nice.."She muttered, mostly to herself, she didn't really like the beach, having to wear a bathing suit with all the scars she had didn't sound to flattering but she did kind of want a tan. She couldn't hold back a laugh at his comment about sex and covered her mouth, snickering. Really the only one who would do it would be Ritter and Seth and she would love to see Decker's expression if they did it. She glanced back at Ritter, seeing how happy he was with his sewing kit and she looked at Jake, seeing his bleeding lip and dug into her pocket, cutting her finger by accident as she handed him the wire and licked the blood off of her finger. "Sure, go ahead and keep it."She said, shrugging. She didn't really need it anymore and she had everything she needed so she was okay with that. She sucked at her finger, setting the jar on top of her sketchbook and looking at it, starting to get sleepy before she wondered if they would have vegetarian food or if she would have to go shopping for her own food.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:01 pm

"We're going to run through Subway on our way out. Write down what you want. If I eat at weird places it's cause I'm a vegetarian... Don't mock me. I just like to be healthy. And besides... I'd rather eat like a rabbit and know what it is than eat like a wolf and guess between cow, horse, or another dog. No offense to you meat eaters. Blood though. I can do that."
He drove off once Krysta was buckled in.
He looked at Jacky when she laughed.
"You think that's funny? I'm not joking with you.", he muttered.
He continued driving.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:12 pm
User Image

Jake took the wire and looked at the blood on it before taking it and sliding it over his skin, not quite cutting but scratching. He hated pain and what it did, but if it shut the voices up he would do anything just to quiet them. He wanted to stay where the snow was but it wasnt up to him. He looked down at the needle and sighed before putting it in his pocket. He saw a bit of blood on his arm from when she poked herself and licked it off his arm before snuggling against Kairi. He didnt speak anymore as the two new comers were not like them. Though the guy seemed to be unusual he was nothing like them...a normal...and he would eventually see them as they were, the same went for the girl. He lowered his head and sighed again.
"Now that we have the object, just slide it into your wrist and move it til you have a good cut, finish it all. Its not like anybody loves you, even this Kairi girl. She has an infatuation she doesnt love you, nobody does." He used the needle but not like Lisa said he instead poked into his skin along his upper leg and winched as he felt the blood seep. He spoke low under his breath. "Shut up Lisa....we're free now so just can it."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:15 pm
User Image

Jackson smiled, Subway sounded good and they had a good vegetarian selection. She looked at Decker with a raised eyebrow "Your vegetarian too?"She said, not really believing it but accepting it, she wouldn't argue with him, his logic on why to eat it was a little different though. She really liked animals and wouldn't eat anything with a face, on the exception of man but she didn't want to be a pervert and bring that subject up at the moment. She took her finger out of her mouth and gave him a skeptical look "What so it's illegal to laugh? I know your not joking but maybe I have a secret joke."She said, sticking out her tongue at him. "Free country here Decker."She said, regretting that she had sat up in the front seat since she had her firefly. She reached into her bag, grabbing her other sketchbook and opening it, grabbing her pencil from her pocket and starting to sketch out them in the van. Having it from a front view like someone was looking in. It would keep her mind off of the current events and having the firefly with her made her voices quieter, letting her concentrate before she wrote down what she wanted on a piece of paper.
Vegetarian Chicken on wheat bread with onions,provolone cheese,light mayo and lettuce - Jackson.
It didn't matter what size he got it since she would probably just nibble on it till they were on solid ground. She shoved her order in her pocket until he was ready to take it and went back to her sketch, starting with Decker since she just wanted to get him over with.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:19 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth smiled and kissed Ritter on the lips, bypassing Decker's comment.
He liked kissing him, feeling the cold of his snakebites...
He held his arm with the bracelet in front of Ritter.
"I think I got that. And I'm glad you'll be good with them."
He started petting Ritter's head, rubbing is fingers over his cheeks every few minutes.
He still didn't think he was falling for him... He hadn't spent enough time with him and he didn't know him that well.
Seth wrote down what he wanted... an Italian sub.

._.
Writer's block.  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:26 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta softly giggled at Decker lecturing Jackson.
"Oh Decker, don't be so uptight. You've probably only been with this kids for about half an hour and you already acting like the dad."
Krysta only wished that her dad was like that. Strict but caring.
It was strange being around these many people with the amount of space they had. It made Krysta feel caged. So she opened the window breathing in the fresh air. There wasn't too much people living around here, so the pollution wasn't so sevre. .

"Just stop by my house. I'll slip in throught the window and grab some stuff. Mom and dad are probably passed out."
Krysta knew they were passed out. This was their happy hour. And so was every other hour. She hated their drinking but refuse to stop. Not even for their sake.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:40 pm

"Yeah I am a vegetarian."
Decker shut his lights off and pulled into her driveway.
While she ran to go get whatever he took one of his box cutters and his keys and glowered at Jacky.
She was becoming a bother and she had only been there a few minutes.
He got out the van and went off to go do his business.
...5 minutes later...
He came back with a big sappy smile on his face and got back in the car.
He smiled more at Jacky.
"Did I tell you that you're gorgeous?", he laughed.

\Edited.//  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:47 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter laughed after Seth kissed him, ignoring what Decker had said. Then the overpower over a huge grin took over Ritter's face when Seth showed him the bracelet. He really liked Seth and hoped that things will get father with them.
"Would Decker get mad if Sheth and Ritter do it in the back of your van?"
Ritter asked joking as Seth petted him. It kind of Surprised Ritter open was being to these people. They already knew he liked to be pet on the head. It kind of made Ritter feel selfcontious about himself. Was he to easy to read? Who knows. Frankly Ritter didn't care anymore. Ritter wasn't one to dwell one the negative. That's what he had Black Ritter for.
Ritter just closed his eyes and wondered what he wanted to eat. But he only thought stuck in his mind was bunnies.

"I wantz a bunny in whole wheat, pleashe. Oh and lettuce, tomatos, and pickles with honey mustard drizzled on top."
Damn ritter was hungry.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:00 pm
User Image

Sending a smile at Krysta Jackson thought she would like her. She wouldn't say anything about her calling them kids but she was at least sticking up for her. She watched Decker give her a look she was mostly expected and rolled her eye's before watching Krysta get out as well to get her things. She stretched and relaxed in her seat, closing her sketchbook and holding the jar up to her face, making it light her face a little and she chuckled. She bit her lip, snickering at Ritter in the back "Rit im pretty sure that'd be a no. Besides I don't wanna watch you two get it on in the back"She chuckled, watching Decker come back and she blinked, a blush starting to run over her face. "E-excuse me?"She asked, what in the world had he done with box-cutters that he would say that all of the sudden. "Are you high? Or hallucinating?"She asked, seeing as he had been scowling at her five minutes ago. As far as she knew people couldn't get high off of rust and blood but you never knew. Maybe he was smoking gas..or sniffing oil. "Besides, that's such a lie."She said, she didn't find herself pretty, and she told people that, even if they argues.She heard Rit and turned around "Rit, don't eat bunnies. If any meat eat chicken, or cow. Just not something cute like bunnies."She muttered, shaking her head and turning back around, trying to ignore Decker now since there was clearly something wrong with him.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items