Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~.The lost,feared,mistreated,and unloved.~ {O/A/S} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:33 pm
We may be monsters.....
User Image

Relieved they came, holding hands with Aya and Rika while, handing the gun to the man, and started walking with them. All they wanted to do was eat and sleep. "Yippie!!!" They sang in harmony. Its been a long time since they were together in speaking. Excited, they jumped up and down. A little scared that the group of boys were still their, but hopefully they shrugged and continued walking, talking about the girl with wings and the two twins.

But we're all the same.

Aya's writing style: Dark Blue
Rika's writing style: Blue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:36 pm
Karasu looked at him and said ,"Sure i'll come , i have i sixth sence its mind reading whats yours"............,"sorry if im asking to many questions" and followed next to him.  

I A T E U R C U P C A K E

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:41 pm
We may be monsters.....
User Image

Aya placed her hand on her forehead, its hot. Blinking a little she started to feel ill. Everything began to wobble. Trying not to lose her balance, she swayed. And fell into Rika's arms. Aya was too heavy for Aya, she feel on her butt. Aya unconscious. Feeling hot too Rika suddenly fainted. "Ow..... Feel sick." Was all she could mange to say. Losing grip on the man's hold. Falling. Sudden darkness.

But we're all the same.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:59 pm
(( i am lost where is everyone and who is with who))

Aqua looks up at the guard, and then looks away really quickly, because she cant stand that people look at her like she is a toy to be played with and not a person with feelings.  

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:59 pm
((Karasu, Aya, and Rika is with Ed.
Um Naiyomi is in the cage,
Sinclair with the men,
Um and

Habiki um somewhere at the store. I think next to Um Sinclair?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:00 pm
((yup what she said))  

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:36 pm
Ninja_rox_112
((yup what she said))

((Yippie! Me sad no one ish online...))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:46 pm
Ed felt the little girls hand slide out of his hand so he looked back and saw that they both passed out."Girls?"he asked shaking them.He felt their head and felt that that they were warm."Karasu take one of them we must get to my camp,the are sick and I have some medicine,we must move quickly."he said grabbing Aya.He placed her on his back and started running twords his camp.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

polarisyn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:10 pm
We may be monsters.....
User Image

The twins dreaming in darkness. Feeling that they are being carried away.

But we're all the same.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:26 pm
Karasu looked at them concerned then looked at ed and said,"ok ".Karasu Grabbed Rika on her side and quikly ran trying to keep up with him.Karasu looked at Rika then turned her head and followed Ed.  

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:14 pm
(yo kazuma is completely lost wheats going on i dont know?)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:05 pm
((Ok well karasu is with ed and rika and aya ANd nayomi is in a cage and your with you know))  

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:20 am
(chill homie) Kazuma looks through the cages til stopping at a few and looking at the pets"Hello" he says trying to get one to talk  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:43 pm
He reached the camp and set down the little girl in his bed."Karasu lay her down next the her sister"he said getting some medicine from a bag."Hold in there girls it will be ok"he said talking to them and preparing a needle for them.

He injected them with the medicine and went out side his tent."That's all I can do,they just need some rest for the medicine to take affect"he said feeling bad because he could do nothing more.He went began to start a fire."So whats your story Karasu?"he asked building up the fire.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces