Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
whats your favorite map?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Supiine II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:02 pm
i_Da_PolarBear
I absolutely hate Favela! Wasteland is the best map ever ! I turn my Snipe game on! and if u got anything against Wasteland send me an invite and i will teach u a lesson for it! GT SnIpe_GaLouRe_4

I hate the Favela with every fibre of my being.
Wasteland is okay.
=/

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:54 am
terminal  

x-HigherState

Wealthy Tycoon

Dannyxcores

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:46 pm
I like quarry, its cool for long and close range battles.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:05 am
asteland love it where i get most of my nukes  

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ii M u D K ii P zz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:28 am
Overgrown FTW ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:58 am
I always find it difficult to choose a faverout map for MW2 however there is one i cannot stand and thats wasteland...  

fear3x3range

Kinky Walrus

Ruthless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:19 pm
Supiine II
i_Da_PolarBear
I absolutely hate Favela! Wasteland is the best map ever ! I turn my Snipe game on! and if u got anything against Wasteland send me an invite and i will teach u a lesson for it! GT SnIpe_GaLouRe_4

Wasteland is okay.
=/

I agree with you. Favela sucks. That's a fact. It's the most favorite map to campers. Wastelands fine as long as there's no snipers with thermal (there always is) and kids don't pop off noob tubes into the cave  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:17 pm
Kinky Walrus
Supiine II
i_Da_PolarBear

Wasteland is okay.
=/

I agree with you. Favela sucks. That's a fact. It's the most favorite map to campers. Wastelands fine as long as there's no snipers with thermal (there always is) and kids don't pop off noob tubes into the cave

Best thing is about those campers on favela though is they always camp in the same places, learn those and it doesnt become a problem then razz
Wastland and snipers was a very big issue for me at first however with my "fast class" as i call it, ive figured how to reach there end without being spotted and kill all those damn snipers lol (very handy on S&D)  

fear3x3range

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:49 pm
Dude I rape in rust biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:09 pm
I havnt had rust pop up in a looooong time :s  

fear3x3range

Kinky Walrus

Ruthless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:16 pm
I play rust every other day. It's okay untill you look up and there's a guy camping at the top of the map. Not hard to get him down, but if you're not careful he could get a chooper gunner or a AC-130 and that could lead him straight to a nuke  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:21 pm
Kinky Walrus
I play rust every other day. It's okay untill you look up and there's a guy camping at the top of the map. Not hard to get him down, but if you're not careful he could get a chooper gunner or a AC-130 and that could lead him straight to a nuke

lol i just work with my party, claymores specially placed so the minute someone on the other team gets up there... KABOOOM!! xD plus I always use scavenger ;D its my favorite perk  

ll B r i g h t ll

Kinky Walrus

Ruthless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:30 pm
The only people who uses Scavenger are noob tubers or people who don't move around alot (campers).  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:42 pm
Kinky Walrus
The only people who uses Scavenger are noob tubers or people who don't move around alot (campers).

1. I hate noob tubing so much, im more of a run around and kill whoevers there kinda guy
2. I dont like camping... makes the game boring  

ll B r i g h t ll

Kinky Walrus

Ruthless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:48 pm
Then I'd recommend using Marathon instead of Scavenger. Chances of you actually surviving long enough to use it, is almost impossible unless you know how to move quicker than everyone else, like me haha.  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff