Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Enslaved ~ ALL ROLES ARE TAKEN SORRY! ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:57 pm
Felix soon finished his food, smiling slightly as he saw Devi finished with her food as well. But then when she looked at her arm, he smelled an all too familiar scent. Something that not one of his kind could resist. Blood. His mind raced, his heart raced slightly and his fangs were anxious as he smelled the air. He tried to get it out of his head, trying not to let the scent of blood control him."Are-are you ok Devi? You seem...injured?" He said studderingly, the scent so strong in his nose.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:06 pm
Devi smirked knowing her blood was attracting him,she stood up walking over to him holding out her bleeding arm,"see, i got this when i was slammed against the bars,i forgot that it was there and scratched it open"

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:42 am
His mind was telling him to grab her arm and start licking the blood off her wound, but he didn't want to do that. At least, without her permission. The scent was all but truely attracting him to her, wanting the blood from her. All of his urges were hard to resist and he couldn't bare it any longer. He looked at the wound, seeing all the blood on it, the warm and red liquid that he needed and replied,"I see.....would you like me to clean it up and get you a bandage?" He asked her, studderingly. He was about ready to burst for the blood, but he kept himself from jumping to get it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:46 pm
I grab Jade's arm and pull her into my embrace as she finishes the food"How about we go meet our other roomates.....or we could stay in here and make you my pet truly" i tease and lay her back gently kissing and biting her neck  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:12 pm
"whatever you want to do master...." i smile slightly as we lay back. i moan a bit from the kissing  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:14 pm
noo for this night it is your choice alone" i whisper in your ear and gently bit it and tugon it"Will you become my pet for good and only myne? or no?" i ask once more  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:20 pm
"I am yours to serve master..... do what you wish master.... im yours" i smile and feel a bit uncomfortable to his pleasurment but ignore the feeling and smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:24 pm
"foolish girl" i growl in anger"Have i told you to speak your mind thats what i wished for you but you believe im ignorant enough to be lied to!" i growl and stand moving away from her backing into the corner and sitting down trying to calm  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:30 pm
"i am your pet master i truly am sir please believe me make me yours" i smile and get up and move next to you. i sit down on your lap and you look up at me and i gently kiss you and i get up once again and quietly wait for your reply  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:32 pm
I grab your hand and pull you back down and kiss you once more and slowly pull the blankets over us and continue our earlier acivities  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:36 pm
i moan to the enjoyment until the fun was all over i smile at him but wonder how jared is doing.. i miss him dearly... he is my friend here..  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:41 pm
"You are abit pathetic you wish to be with your slave friend rather than your own master?" i whisper averting my eyes from her  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:50 pm
"im sorry master... i mean i dont like him and i was just wondering if he liked his master too... thats all sir" i start to put my clothes back on in sadness i sigh "im sorry master punish me if you want to" i smile a bit  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:55 pm
i grip her wrist hearing the bone begin to crack i release and lok down feeling bad now  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:00 pm
i quickly take my hand and feel the pain to feel unbearable. i try to move it but its hard to... its broken... i start to cry because of the pain.....  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff