Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:33 pm
((*sigh* Okay, we'll go with what I said.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:40 pm
Minako was just about to say something when Kou suddenly reached across the table and took some of her food. A somewhat defiant look formed on her face, as she quickly reached across and took some of his. Though she was planning on doing that from the begining.

She had just more or less shoved the food she took from him in her mouth, when he asked about this coming Saturday. She quickly swallowed the food in her mouth, before answering.

"I was thinking about asking Usagi and the others if they wanted to come with, that way there will be more people. We could even start a fierce game of beach volleyball." She replied as a smirk appeared on her face. Volley ball had to be one of her favorite sports, plus she would be playing it at the beach with her friends.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:44 pm
"I like playing volleyball but never done the beach variety." Kou admitted, sharing Minako's smirk. "You'll have to help me pick something to wear out for the beach before we go. My wardrobe is a bit sparse as I haven't been to the beach in years." He set aside his chopsticks and looked at her face carefully.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:49 pm
Minako nodded in agreement, as she took another bite of her food. She then carefully put down her chopsticks next to her plate, as she glanced towards him.

"I have an idea. How about before heading to your house, we go and buy you something to wear. I may have to pick out a new swimsuit myself." She added, as she opened her purse to see how much money she had. She quickly counted all of her change and dollar bills, as she soon found out that she had more then enough for a new swimsuit. Atleast depending on where she got it from.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:52 pm
Kou considered and nodded in agreement. He didn't have to be anywhere else until work tomorrow about this time. He signaled for the check then retrieved his chopsticks to finish eating. "We'll go just as soon as we're done then." He replied agreeably. "I'll trust your judgement on where we get it from and what it looks like."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:58 pm
"Don't worry i'll make sure that you don't look like a dork or anything." She said, as she picked up her chopsticks. She then glanced towards Kou, as a smirk appeared on her face, before she resumed eating.

It didn't take her that long to finish her food, as she let out a sigh, and leaned back on her chair. She had to admit that this resturant had really good food. She would even have to come back again in the future to eat here. Though it was kind of expensive, but it wasn't like she was going to eat there everyday.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:16 pm
((Everyone has a good feel for what's going on. *thumbs up* You should assume a sense of familiarity and/or deja vu between knights and senshi. Lovers or those that are really close should have a much stronger feelings.))

Kou quietly finished his meal and watched Minako as she finished eating. He removed his wallet from inside his pants and left a reasonable size tip along with the check, handing it to the waiter who once again magically appeared when the money did.

He rose to his feet and moved to join Minako, offering her his arm if she was so inclined. They had a bit of shopping to do before he showed her his place. "Lead on, dear." He smiled to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:59 pm
((I think your book might be a little off Roselite, as I said in your other post about it in the general guild forum. If they're 18 at the end of the manga, it's because of a brief time skip. In general, the Senshi are viewed as 16 by the end of both the anime and manga. Which would make them 18 for this RP.))  

Solar Kitty-chan

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:27 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
((I think your book might be a little off Roselite, as I said in your other post about it in the general guild forum. If they're 18 at the end of the manga, it's because of a brief time skip. In general, the Senshi are viewed as 16 by the end of both the anime and manga. Which would make them 18 for this RP.))

((since it's a little late to change it for the RP, I'll give it up for here, but see my newest post in my topic for further disscussion))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:37 pm
((Ok...well I'm going to say they're 18...otherwise this post won't make sense...))

Half an hour later, Ami was stepping into the kitchen, her hair wet from the shower, with a fresh set of clothes-a sundress with a light blouse over it. She opened the fridge and pulled out an apple, chomping it down. Her schoolwork was done..of course. She spied a note on the table. Walking over, she skimmed over it; the gist of it was: Ami, can you go get some groceries? By the way, a couple of weeks from now I have vacation, so let's spend some time together. I got a new swimsuit, so I left some money for groceries and for you to buy yourself a new suit as well. Love, Mom.

Ami smiled slightly; her mother was so sudden sometimes. The blue haired girl grabbed her keys off the table, and with money in hand, locked the door and stepped outside towards her car. Normally she still walked, but for a whole pile of groceries, she'd need the wheels. She stepped into the car, buckled in, and pulled out of the parking lot, heading to the swimsuit store first, since it closed earlier.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:42 pm
((it's too late to change the ages anyway...*sigh* why is it no one listens to the girl whose done her research? Anyway...on to the RP!))

Aisu noticed more people were heading to the area they were at. "Man...didn't think this place was so popular..."

((Also, I can create a villian if you want me to))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:11 pm
Roselite Blade
((it's too late to change the ages anyway...*sigh* why is it no one listens to the girl whose done her research? Anyway...on to the RP!))

((My thoughts exactly, since I'm doing my own research.))

Usagi entered the sliding doors of the game centre she had frequented so much. She had become great friends with the young man who worked there. It wasn't hard considering he was so nice to Usagi and her friends. It also helped that he and her boyfriend were best friends. "Konnichi wa Motoki-onii-san!" she called, smiling as she addressed him with the childish nickname she had given him when she was fourteen. The young man smiled and waved as the blonde haired eighteen-year-old made her way over to her favourite Sailor V video game. Her cat, Luna, was no longer with her. The two had parted ways when they had reached the game centre. Usagi had her own thing to do and so did Luna.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:22 pm
Aisu sighed and heading into the arcade where the blond girl went. She nodded to the employee then proceeded to sit down to a Sailor V game. She played quite well for someone who'd only played RPGs and first person shooters before...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:23 am
((I don't think it's a matter of "winning" or "loosing" but rather simply a decision made to minimize frictions. We are in need of more senshi/knights and villians right now. Yes you can be both.))  

lightsenshi

Rawfully Smutty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:11 pm
Before putting the book down, the tired youth gave off a sigh. His body was still exhausted from his last day of work. Standing up, Suiseki yawned while stretching. His face was scruffy, a small beard growin around his face. Still in nothing but underwear, he decided maybe it was time to clean up his act. The sleek figure waltzed across the floor easily, his body as fluent as water.

As he moved for the shower, the sounds of music blasted through the radio for anyone to hear. It took Suiseki almost 30 minutes just to get ready. Now what? With a bit more energy than before, he needed a way to burn it off. He wore a plain black tee shirt along with a set of semi-tight blue jeans. It was casual enough for him.

It was time to head outside and get some fresh air and sunlight. Suiseki had been couped up in his room for a whole day.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff