Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:36 am
Tobias looked around, confused, yet relieved that there wasn't going to be a fight, not yet. "Sorry if I was a bit brash." He unsummoned all of his own skeletons. "I suppose that I should be a bit nicer." He said with a loud laugh. Although, he didn't know that there was one of the leaders of the rebellion present. He looked pointing at the man with the huge hammer. He didn't know much about the rebellion, but he did know that they where one of the two things that where keeping him from his ultimate goal. Of course, this meant that they had to be eliminated. But for now, he would keep all of that knowledge a secret.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:39 pm
Alex's eyes widened at the prescence of food. Reaching into his robe, he pulled out his wineskin and sat down to eat. The hairs on the back of his neck finally went down as the remaining skeletons returned to their slumber. "It's better than I expected down here.......but food is food. By the way, I have taken much worse blows to the head from more sympathetic people so don't worry about that." Alex murmered to the woman as he dug into the fresh bread and cheese. Wondering exactly how far the portal from the underworld to his island was from here, the familiar form of Claypso became noticed. Sneaking up behind him, Alex leaped from behind and tackled the lightning warrior. "How the hell have you been?" asked Alex of the man, leaping quickly away to avoid a potential electric hazard. "What brings you here?" called a loud voice from nowhere, inturrupting Alex's thoughts. The knights of the other man dissapeared from view as he lowered his guard. Shrugging, Alex stared back at the man for some reason.  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:59 pm
As the two continued their search in the graveyard, it seemed that they did not find anybody that was either alive, or in Calypso's case, looked like a female. Suddenly the platinum haired warrior's body fell towards the ground as a result of Alex's tackle. Luckily, Calypso had his hands out just before he fell, ending up in a push-up position instead. Calypso laughed to himself before he popped his legs up and brought them in, resulting in him being in a squat position before rising. Sonya was about to react, but Calypso told her that he was okay.

Calypso did not expect Alex to do something like that. The last time they met, Alex was mostly uptight and serious; now it seemed like he took a couple of notes from Calypso. The platinum haired warrior did not mind however; Calypso dusted off his shoulder armor softly before responding to Alex.

"You smell like cheese; i should ask you how you have been. But i have been a bit bored lately, which is why im here. Some werewolf boy and another man gave us invitations to join them against some guy named Defacio...Why are you here?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:04 pm
Sila smiled and chuckled a bit as the man began to chow down. When the necromancer spoke and bowed humbly in respect to him. Before she place the, now wrapped bow, upon her back once more and went to thank him. She walked up calmly to him and gave him a sweet, kind hearted smile. " Thank you for under standing, I am Sila. A traveling Priestess, it is nice to meet you" She greeted him in her normal, much gentler voice.
She looked back to see the man with the giant hammer seem to notice someone he knew. It was funny to watch and she chuckled again. she covered her mouth though. This new comer seemed to have a friend with him too, she looked very cute standing beside him, though she didnt know if they were exactly a couple, she only knew that they would look cute as one.

Deir

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:56 am
Tobias felt very apprehensive at the presence of the priestess. He didn't know exactly why, but he shrugged it off for now. He looked over then recognized the man with the silver hair from the forest, along with the man from the rebellion. He briefly wondered what was keeping Agito, whom he had left in the forest. He decided that he should focus on the matters at hand. With a fierce grin on his face, he sat down on a tombstone next to Dieter, then said, " Greetings, Sila, I am Tobias. I again apologize for being so aggressive." He chuckled to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:55 pm
While Calypso was converins with Alex, Sonya noticed new people entering the scene; she must have not paid attention or was focused on something else. The first was a woman with an enormous weapon near her back and who had clothing similar to Sonya's; pretty revealing. She noticed that she was looking at Calypso, unaware that she took a glimpse of Sonya as well.

The second person she noticed was the man from the forbidden forest. It seemed that he was with Agito, which meant that he should know Sonya and Calypso. Sonya eyed him up and down and was not impressed with what she saw. It seemed like the man was one of those people who did not have a passion for physical combat, and more of a magic user. Not that she did not like mages; it was just that at least with mages, they were usually skilled in more areas of magic. At least that was how it was back at her academy. Still, she couldn't judge just yet; the man then introduced himself to the preistess, allowing Sonya to capture his name as well. As soon as this happened, she went to business.

"It seemed that you guys left when we were interested in something in exchange for joining your squad. Since we were bored however, we decided to take you up on your offer. Only i have to ask again; what do we in return for joining you?"

Agent Code Monkey

Katzenjammered Toxlind

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:11 pm
Doel was on his way to the forest when he came upon Tobias, his new employer. Odd, he couldn't have been in his that long... He walked to Tobias, coughing gently in the cold air. Must have been night or winter or something here, he thought as he rubbed his head, the finger feeling the chill of his horns. He saw, and smelled, the rotted body parts all around him. Something had happened here recently, the stench told him that much. He walked to Tobais, standing across a rather small tombstone from him and his company, not wanting embarass his boss.

He noted the company: a pale man with a nose bleed and a woman with a sweet, sincere smile. He couldn't say he wasn't tense, for the last time he met Tobias he had been attacked by the undead. He coughed again as the chill air hurt his lungs, rushing into his throat and burning like cold fire. He shuffled his potions around his his bag and was sorry he had left that particular potion in his lab. Coughing loudly, he addressed his boss, Tobias, in his raspy, hoarse voice, "Tobias, I thought you wanted me to meet you in the forest..." His eyes jerked nevously from Tobias, to the pale man, to the woman almost constantly, not knowing which deserved the most of his fear...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:16 pm
"Ah, Doel, I am sorry, I was in a rush. You should still go into the forest and meet a man also in my service by the name of Agito. And Calypso, Agito told me about you.( not sure when xd ) As far as joining us, I can promise that you will be one of the leaders of the new Order that we intend on establishing soon." He smiled to himself. "That is, if you wish to join us. You see, some would say we are evil, but that just depends on point of view. Our methods may be, impractical, but as far as over all goals, it is just perspective."  

Saint Tobias

Katzenjammered Toxlind

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:44 pm
"Very well boss..." he said, not sure his voice wa to be heard over the slight breeze. He cast a glance to the group that his boss was talking to, again his gaze flickering between the three, not sure who was to be greatest threat. Then he glanced at his boss again, not sure what it was about this man that angered him... maybe because he had been attacked by him, but there was something else, something about his aura that upset Doel. "Stay well..." he replied to them, not sure if he meant it. He stumbled through the tombstones, occasionally tripping over a body part as he finally receded from their view.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:46 pm
With another heart felt smile, Sila tilted her head, happy to get a name of someone atleast. " It is a great pleasure to meet you, sir Necromancer. As for your actions, there was no damage done. So no need so such apoligize, you were simply doing your duty, I should be apoligizing for intruding so promptly upon your grounds" She bowed to him then noticed another girl amongst them. It surprised her she had not notice sooner and she looked upon her with a softened face, though not quite a smile.
She spoke of matters that were of very little concern to her, seeing as she knew no one here in particular. When she heard coughing she looked up from her little daze and saw a young man, with horns upon his head. She gave a soft frown, as he seemed to be coming down with a small cold or something. Once he finished speaking to his 'master' she stepped forward. " I hope in not being to forward... And im sure you must not trust me, but I can rid you of that nasty cough, and make sure it never comes back to pester you again if you would like" She offered kindly, not wishing to scare the shy man

Deir

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:37 pm
"Well.....I kinda just dropped in. Literally" Alex said to the silver haired man. Pointing up at the ceiling, obviously not expecting the rift in space to still be there. "Smell like cheese?" asked Alex incredulously as he sniffed his robe carefully. Fight obviously over, Alex shrunk his hammer back to the size of a spoon and stowed it away in his robes. Noticing the person standing near Calypso, he gave a small wave to let her know that he was paying attention. Wandering back to the priestess, he recognized the man talking to her as a member of a new force that was gathering might. "You are......Tobias? Assassin for the new cult. You have an.......interesting file on my desk." Alex revealed as he thought about the warnings he had been given by Tysulir. "Watch out for that guy Alex. He posesses a very powerful artifact that seems to be from another dimension. A god has placed his protection upon this man, so I wouldn't take too many chances fighting him" Ty had said to him at a meeting.

Alex had shrugged at the idea of a god protecting a mere mortal, but still..... This man had enormous dark energy on his medallion. Might have been interesting to fight him, but oh well thought Alex as he studied the man. "So. You are against the king as well. Maybe the Rebele and this cult aren't so different, though your blatant use of darkness unnerves me. Not anything against you personally, just the fact that my hammer keeps telling me to crush you and everything that uses darkness is all" Alex explained with a small grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:05 am
"Darkness is simply that which is shielded from the light. It may have a bad reputation, but whether we are evil or not is just perspective." Tobias said to Alex. "I know of your rebellion, of your great battles against the self proclaimed king Defaceo. Yet, if you to form some kind of alliance, I'll have to disappoint. As far as immediate goals, we may be the same, but as far as long term, we are very different. "

(Don't even try talking to Drasta, he's too lazy to post more than once every other leap year.)

Saint Tobias

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:04 pm
The whistling cloaked man from before appeared in the graveyard yet again, this time not conducting as he usually was. Though he did have the five core elements swirling around his skin. The man's name was Flux. No one would really know that, minus Creed, for he was presumed a mute. Where he appeared would obviously be noticed, as it was right above Myst's head. He had the urge to blast fire from his feet into the assassin's head. What would he know of the Cult's plans. The leader was a necromancer AKA a very sensually deprived maniac. There was no way that they truly had much plans, minus finding whores, which Flux understood.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:10 pm
((Myst.... I know where you live.. Literally.))

The mage looked towards Tobias and then said, "We will accept no alliance with the rebels, nor the king. We are strictly neutral. Now if you are willing to join us, then a place can be found for anyone, but alas we shall not be embroiled in any conflict not of our specific choosing. I personally have nothing against this king, and this one to worked for him at one time.. Besides sir, if you have such reservations against the undead... Then you would not last here for long." Dieter frowned slightly at this insubordination, attacking without his command, defending things from nonexistent threats. If she had continued, a few spectral beings would have slain her, resurrected her.. Another servant. The necromancer walked away from the meeting, in search of a once felt aura, a powerful one..  

iwouldlikethisgone

Deir

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:53 pm
This talk of rebellion and other such groups really bored Sila. She had all of her things and she began to move out. She would not stick around for politics that had nothing to do with her. She began to wonder around the dark cemetary and began to hum a simular tune to the one she had just been singing to press the souls on to the other world. Though this tune held no such power, it was merely a song that Sila liked to hum when she found herself alone.
When she came upon a particular grave stone she stopped and looked down at the script writen upon it. It really had no specific meaning to her, but she knelt down beside it and rested. Realizing her back was still sore from slipping off the tombstone she had been standing upon when the dead attacked. She held her staff upon her lap and closed her eyes, enjoying the fog that had begun to roll in around her and the soft earth below her. it was nice and cool and it felt good against her, surprisingly, warm body

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff