Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
PGSM RP <- New villains needed. RP getting started. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:48 pm
(( I know a good Villan The Dark moon Family or the Witches five and bring in the outer scouts))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:37 pm
(( I am all for bringing in characters from the anime. It allows for some changes in characters as well. How would these characters act in the live action universe? It would be fun to play with. ))  

Zahmira

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:45 pm
(( I think it would be fun if we bring in the witches five I would also be mistress 9 as well as Sailor Venus ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:13 am
(( Let's focus on original characters we need first. I would definitly like a Mamoru. ))  

Zahmira

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:14 pm
(( Okay I can wait ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:55 am
Well, I just uploaded and re-tagged DJ Moon 1 and 2, which are currently on my iPod, along with the character singles 3nodding  

Mienai Kitsune

Zahmira

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:34 pm
(( Here's a question: Where are the Shitennou? We saw them at the wedding, but I get the feeling that maybe only Mamoru saw them. Or at least no one who would think they look strange saw them.

So, are they more spiritual, like in the manga, but can take physical form, or are they completly physical, and just no one happened to look over at the tree? ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:54 am
(( I think that they were there only for Usagi and Mamoru too see only because they are from the past life and only appear whem Mamoru needed help))  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Zahmira

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:53 pm
(( I'm thinking that they are more like spirts as well. They certainly haven't gone back to being normal humans, unless Zoisite had a telekinetic power as a human (he used it on the clowns), which I doubt.

Wow, new thought. When Nephrite became a normal human, he had dark hair. When he was evil he had red hair. When he was a human in the past life, he also had red hair. Does this mean anything, or am I reading way to much into this? ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:55 am
I dont think  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Tsukino_Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:50 pm
Hi Im new here and I so wana start RPing I have never done it so bear with me while I learn (also forging spelling sweatdrop Small town education 4laugh ) But I would love to join in if you guys will let me. I love Sailor Luna but it seems you already have one but Also I wouldnt mind being Mamoru. Just let me know 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:19 am
(( I just started RP maybe a month or so ago. You learn fast. If you want to be Mamoru that's fine, just make up a profile entry like the ones in the first few posts.

We're also still looking for new villains. Bringing in an anime villain into the LA world would be cool. You can always change the character a bit, as there were character changes for just about everyone.

Also, I'm accepting outer senshi as well, same rules apply, you can update the character a bit if you wish.

I'll be offline until the 11th, be back later!))  

Zahmira

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:30 pm
There are still a couple other characters, in case you don't wanna be Mamoru (and since my boyfriend wants to play him) but it's up to you Kitsune-san. ^.^)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:24 am
((well since your BF wana play mamoru that would be fine ( it would be better if a guy if a guy would do it ^_^ he could relate better ^_^) maybe we could bring in Satern some how or maybe Chibi ^_^I so wana be either one of those ^_^ They are like the two parts of my personality. Ill just take one tho. Also I think i have figured that (()) mean to talk. ^_^))  

Tsukino_Kitsune

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:10 pm
((Hey, having Chibi-Usa in there would be interesting...))  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff