Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:13 pm
"Ok..." She looked up from the file as she returned it back into her coat. "You are needed by a Duke at approximately 11:00pm. He dwells within the office building a block away. It isn't easy to miss with it's odd aura" Xaio didn't speak no more before twirling around to return back like the 'good' little girl she was. With a sigh, she tried not freaking out while the rain still fell.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:14 pm
User Image

Lighting struck the ground about a mile behind Sky. It left a crater with something inside of it. The thing inside was in the shape of a man, the only difference was there was wings on its back. It stood up and made sure his weapon was still with him. The being was an angel and the angels name was Krez Phosta."Welcome to Earth." He said to himself as rain poured down on him.

Bowiethenifty

Interesting Dabbler

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:15 pm
Sky smirked and begun dragging the man in the same direction she was going to go collect her bounty.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:37 pm
Krez looked around at where he was at. Human city it looks like... He thought this to himself. He had orders and now he had to full fill them. The wings on his back opened up and he took off to the air. The search began for the group known as the Guns 'n' Blades.  

Bowiethenifty

Interesting Dabbler

The Maharani

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:45 pm
User ImageVera Black
"Oh, come on Aki, Zeke's right. Don't be all pouty," Vera beckoned. "You know I was just kidding. I meant it the other way around." She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the couch. Her plan was for him to land perfectly on the far left cushion. She was leaning against the right side arm rest to give him room. Turning back to Zeme in curiousity she quoted Akikitai,"Actually, what is new? We haven't heard from the big boss in awhile."

[[She said what I meant too. Odd how it works out..]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:07 am
Akikitai
User Image

He let out an,"Ooof!" when he landed onto the couch. He didn't want to be there so he began to focus out. "Hahaha, I win, they can never stop me from this," Aki thought.

"You are being very irrrresponsible, Aki! Get back out there, we can't have going off doing a mission with out knowing what to do. You remember what happeened last time right?" Kitai thought.

"Grrrrr, I can't win!" Aki thought, as he focused back into the conversation, and he rested his head on his palms. Just listening to what Zeke, Zeme, and Vera had to talk about.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:47 pm
User Image

Mendelevium walked through the streets with her crowbar tightly in hand. "This place gives me the shakes..."she said to herself. As she walked by herself, Mendelevium looked around in all directions just in case someone would come to the attack. Her platinum hair blew through the wind and her black fur and red eyes shined in the daylight. Mendelevium closed her eyes tightly then, reopened them just to give herself an idea of being in reality or in a dream. Soon, Mendelevium heard a banging sound. "Damn! I sure hope there is none of those Shadow 'n' Darkness members around."she said almost in a moody voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:43 pm
User Image
Anna walked the streets of this new town “I’m freezing why didn’t I pack somthing warmer?” she thought. when she came across some people talking in a nice looking pavilion. “Hello?” she walked toward them. “Excuse me. I was hopping you could tell me where I could get something to eat. You see I have bin traveling for days and I am starving and am in need of some new close.” She looked down at herself soaked from the rain and caked with mud."I must sound like an idiot to them” Anna thought. But she was new here, a wander, she needed help.  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:50 pm
User Image

Mendelevium wanted to attack something she was so scared of being alone. "I wish I had someone to keep me company."she uttered. She was walking through the cold street until she heard something else banging. It was then when Mendelevium went towards the object which made the sound, and started beating at it with her crowbar, each swing being harder and stronger. "God! I'm over reacting."she said. Then, she continued walking in the silent, cold street. Mendelevium picked up a scent. "I smell something, I'd best follow the scent."she said to herself. Soon, she started following the scent.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:11 pm
Like a messenger bird, Xaio returned to the building and walked inside, making sure to remove her shoes and jacket first. It wasn't nice dripping water everywhere, though it was funny watching people slip sometimes. "Hm..." Her nonchalant, somewhat hesitant steps made their way lazily up the stairs towards Duke's office to report in. "Sir...I found the girl, she'll be here eventually" Whether invited or not to fully come in, she did so anyways to toss the somewhat soggy folder to his desk. Turning around to leave, she almost regretted saying this but..."Anything else sir?"  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

xCIZINEC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:15 pm
Zeme Veighshae

User Image"As far as I am concerned, the 'big boss' has locked themself in their room and refuses to emerge, which is to our own disadvantage. For now, I say that I will be in charge until they chose to expose," Zeke sighed, sitting on the cushioned bench of the pavilion with one arm curved around the top of the backrest. She was, after all, second-in-command, and should the true leader chose to be reclusive, then naturally she assumes temporary command. And with that, she shot a deathly glance at Akikitai for raising his voice to her so that he realizes he shouldn't do it again. As Zeke turned back to Vera to further answer her question, a sweet voice disrupted her, and she turned her gaze to the source. Instantly, the phoenix clenched her teeth with irritation and glanced between her two comrades, then looked back to the girl. "Other side of town, dear," Zeke answered with a soft, but slightly shaky voice; this girl was their enemy. Not as if Zeme could say she knew if this girl was in Military X, but anyone who was not a part of Shadows 'n' Darkness was an enemy, in her eyes. Her grey eyes shifted away briefly, and she hoped she didn't sound unfriendly, or leave the impression because she still didn't smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:57 pm
User Image

Mendelevium was getting near a building and thought it would be a good place to rest for a bit. She walked through the door and saw a number of people in it. She then sat down in a chair and made herself at home. "I still need to follow that scent."Mendelevium said to herself. After a few minutes of resting, Mendelevium continued her trek to find the source of the scent she was following, she would do anything to find whatever was making the scent she followed, and continued through the city without any care.  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:40 pm
Akikitai
User Image

Aki wasn't fearful in any way fo her death stare. He only smiled as she did so, he stuck out his tongue to her. He smiled thinking he was clever. He still continued to rest his chin in his palms, acting very non-chalant bout the situation.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:18 am
User Image

Mendelevium started to struggle in finding the source of the scent. "I have to know what's making the scent."she thought. She held on to her crowbar in case of any ambushes around her. Mendelevium continued to follow the scent for hours and soon encountered a majestic looking elf. She then walked towards the elf. "Are you a member of Guns 'n' Blades, Shadows 'n' Darkness, or Military X?"Mendelevium asked the elf. She didn't want to be rude to the elf so she politely waited for a reply

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:33 am
“Thank you” She thanked the kind woman and turned to leave when another girl came to her. “I beg you pardon? I do not know what your speaking of?” Anna was confused, but she saw how the girl was ready to attack. “I won’t hurt you.” She said. At that moment Radin, her pet falcon, found his way back to her shoulder and just sat there. “Hello Radin, did you find something?” the bird dipped his head and she patted it. “Its ok.” She brushed some of his ruffled feathers. “Its ok.”  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff