Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

polarisyn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image

Giggling slightly, she saw another customer. Wow, this place is gonna be crowded!~ I hope no one bumps into each another. She shivered. Okay this place is getting really cold. Brr. She thought. Rubbing her eyes, she yawned. Picking up her blanket and covering herself, she became warmer. Blushing from the warmness, she sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image
James Smith

James gave oiut a soft laugh at what Rina said, "As a matter of fact, I am looking for a pet. So your name is Rina, well you certainly sound like a good girl." He reached his hand inside the cage and patted her gently on her head, "Would you like to come home with me?"

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Lil Never

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image
User Image

~ Rina Lockbourn ~

Rina couldn't help but start purring as she pushed her head up into his hand, angling her head so that his fingers scratched certain parts of her head that made her purr even louder. "Rina would like that." She says, nodding her head before reaching under her and grabbing a fistful of her blanket. "Can my blanket come too? It keeps me warm."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image

James Smith

James smiled as he brought his hand back to his side. "Yes you can bring your blanket," he said as he stood up and looked around for the store keeper. He saw her and waved for her to come. He knelt back down and said, "Alright just wait a bit and you'll be able to come with me."

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:13 pm
User Image
Lerista

Lerista heard a slight mew and squatted down in front of a cage looking in at the neko girl. "Hello there..." He was a bit unsure but reached out and scratched behind her ears a bit. "Have a name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:16 pm
~Alice~

Don't leave me in the dark,
It's really scary,
And I know there must be monsters in there...

User Image
'Th-thank you mistress...' Alice stuck her hand through the cage's bars and felt the ladies hair. 'Howw do y-you make it s-so soft...?' She stuttered genuinely curious.

I can here them laughing at me,
They poke me and say I'm cute,
It's really scary....

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

polarisyn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image

She was still in the warmth of her blanket. "This is so WARM!! Finally I could talk!" Fiddling at her fingers, her arms grew tired. Yawning. Is it noon yet she thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image

"Nyah~! yuuu-kiii!" she finally tried to speak the best she could.. she smiles and when scans the room for that nice man from before.... i start to purr as he scratches  

sayacutie123

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image
Nana Fuse

Nana laughed, and ran her fingers through her black hair. "I really don't know." She smiled, and looked at the cage. "Now, where do I pop your latch?" She asked herself, already decided on bringing home this neko girl. Something then dawned on her. "Oh, what's your name?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:27 pm
Lord Blade Icestorm
User Image
Lerista

Lerista heard a slight mew and squatted down in front of a cage looking in at the neko girl. "Hello there..." He was a bit unsure but reached out and scratched behind her ears a bit. "Have a name?"

Tsubasa
User Image

Tsubasa walks away from vinces cage for a second and stands next to lerista.
"u-umm...excuse me sir i was actually going to buy his one..."
He said trying to be as polite as he could be.  

miller4595

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image
Lerista

Lerista stood up next to the man and contemplated his next action. For a moment he didnt speak but then smiled very slightly and nodded. "Very well. I'll be off then." He turned and went down the aisles looking in the rest of the cages.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:32 pm
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Toshio stuck her head out of the cage, watching all the cat girls [and boy] attracting all the attention. She wondered randomly what would happen to her if she wasn't adopted. Maybe she'd be freed? No, not likely.... She might be experimented on... The thought of that sent a violent shiver down her back. She stretched more, letting a yawn roll from her mouth. She looked at the people in the store.... Why was she here? She couldn't even remember..  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:32 pm
Teh Waffle Whisperer
~Alice~

Don't leave me in the dark,
It's really scary,
And I know there must be monsters in there...

User Image
'My name is A-aliss...' She had trouble with the end of her name and it came out as almost a hissing noise. 'Umm I think t-that you n-need to t-tell Miss Mako w-when ya wan t-to get one o-of us...' Alice stumbled over the words in the sentence and smiled innocently at the lady.

Miss Mako kept watching ready to intervene if anything got out of hand. She sighed and walked over to her intercom. 'Excuse me everyone. When you have decided which 'pet' you want come to my office with the tag on the top of the cage.' She announced.

I can here them laughing at me,
They poke me and say I'm cute,
It's really scary....

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:38 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

Tsubasa smiled at yuki and was about to talk to her when he heard the announcement and quickly grabbed vinces and yukis name tags off of their cages.
"You'll be coming home with me soon umm...."
He looks at the name tag.
"Yuki."
He smiles and goes to Miss Makos office.  

miller4595

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image
Nana Fuse

Nana cocked her head to the side, confused. Alisss? Alis... Alice? She twitched as the intercom came on, and stood up, dusting off her baggy pants. She grabbed the tag on top of the neko girl's cage, and smiled. Her name was Alice. She beant down to look at her again, smiling. "My name is Nana, and you're coming with me. Soon," she said, and then walked towards the office. She stops, letting glasses go in first.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff