Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Squad 4's Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:51 pm
((oh nice final attack, sucks though that Yami Byakugan still activated lol))

Kiyoshi took a stance as the wind came right at him. He then struck the air in several places reducing it to a simple breeze. He then walked over and leaned down next to Zane and tapped his face. "Wake up Zane, I need you conscious." He said since Zane was probably on death's door at this point.

((lol great fight, problem is my bloodline is really cheap if it just 1 on 1. Since after i deactivate it, im blind for 3 days. So it a last resort))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:59 pm
Zane groaned as he attempted to move his neck to sit upright, but couldn't move a single muscle in his body. "Ugh..." he groaned as he now could feel immense pain all throughout his body. "How was that...?"  

BluewolfofMibu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:48 pm
Kiyoshi smirked."Did better then your father, if I didn't have my new weapons it would have been insanely close." He said grabbing Avalon and drew the sword out of it, it was a bright blade that glowed with a powerful holy chakra. Kiyoshi then took this blade and stabbed it in Zane's heart, it released its chakra into his body and cleansed the demonic chakra. He then poured in his own chakra and Zane's muscles began to heal until they were almost at 100% again, he could be able to move around, though no fighting for a bit. Kiyoshi removed the sword and breathed heavily, the amount of chakra that was needed to injuries of his level took a lot of Kiyoshi. "Thank you Excalibur." He said sheathing his blade and putting it up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:53 pm
BluewolfofMibu
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu
||Mizukage||Swordsman||Hyoton||Wind Master||

xxxxxxZane was shocked to see that he was able to move so soon. "That's incredible...I thought for sure that I wouldn't even have been able to move, I practically pushed my body way past its limit," he said as he sat upwards, cringing as he felt the pain in his body still there. He would be out of commision for a good while...at least until Luna took care of him.

Why give up? Why give in?
Its not enough, it never is
So I will go on until the end
Weve become, desolate
Its not enough, it never is
So I will go on until the end.

BluewolfofMibu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:01 pm
Kiyoshi laughed slightly. "My friend you would have been dead before you could even get to a medical-nin. Though funny the same poison that can kill, can help heal." He said then looked over at Zane. "Zane, I think you understand what it means to be a Kage. Putting your needs and fears aside for the good of your village. I feel you have what it takes to be one of the greatest kages Mist has ever had...Though if you are going to return is the question." Kiyoshi said since that decision was still unanswered.

(*yawn* bed)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:18 pm
"You think so huh?" Zane said as he pondered on this. His little brother was in kiri, and so was his best friend, Daisuke, Jinto, and the rest of the students...along with the woman that hes had a crush on since forever. "Well, I guess theres no doubt now...I'm going back to Mist," Zane confirmed  

BluewolfofMibu

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces