Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:16 pm
Nodding, Luo stated his name. "Yes I am, I'm Luo Ushio of the Mist. My best friend and now kage Zane asked me to come out to the leaf village and see if you guys needed any help rebuilding or taking on missions while you rebuilt the village."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:02 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Sorry I was doing homework.))

"Thanks for coming all this way Luo, maybe you and Teddy here could make a few clones and rebuild some of these old buildings?"

He then looked over to Teddy.

"That is if you don't mind Teddy, seeing how your back now we are in need of senior shinobi to help around here. How would you like to be Jounin as well. I think you've been Chuunin for long enough."

Hanzo asked him.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:05 pm
Teddy smiled as finally he was Jounin after 7 years (Time skip) of waiting his moment arrived. "Okay I will get on it boss, but you still need to show me your awesome jutsus buddy," he said. Teddy formed hand signs and outside on the patch of grass tons and tons of grass clones appeared waiting for orders.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:13 pm
Luo nodded quickly, waiting to be told where to go before he formed the clones he needed for the job. "No problem, it's my duty to come help out another village. The other reason I came was to review our formal alliance and inquire whether or not it was still in tact. Based on the record between leaf and mist, there's no reason for it not to be, but it's for record purposes that I have to ask and get a formal written document renewing the alliance."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:35 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"In due time Teddy."

Hanzo replied, he then walked back to his desk and grabbed a piece of paper. He wrote something on it for a moment then grabbed another piece of paper that already had something written on it. He walked back to the two of them and handed Luo a document stating their alliance and to Teddy was the list of repairs ((check the everybody read forum it has a list of everything)).

"There you guys go."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:49 pm
Nodding and bowing quickly to the Hokage, Luo grabbed the paper. "Thank you sir. And by the way, congratulations on the new position. I hope under your leadership you'll be able to keep the will of fire going strong." Luo then turned to the new jounin next to him, smiling and offering his hand to shake. "Hi, I'm Luo Ushio of the mist. Where should we get started?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:10 pm
Hero walked into the office and looked and saw "Hey luo." He then looked at Hanzo "what happened here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:12 pm
Nodding at Hero, Luo filled him in. "Someone thought it would be a good idea to bomb Konoha's central areas."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:38 pm
Hero smiled "Hey I remember the days when I did that." Hero laughed "Then the war with the moon happened and I died for this kid" hero smirked  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:57 pm
Luo smirked back at the man. "Since when were you one to die so easily? You probably pulled the same stunt on that kid you pulled on me when I was younger. In my own house no less."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:09 pm
Hero simirk and shook his head "Didn't you know luo im a zombie" Hero joked around "Died twice once from the first hokage and once from the moon kage." Hero laughed "was revived both times. But with hanzo I had to freeze my self to prevent my body to decay."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:22 pm
Luo chuckled a bit at the comment. "Three times you've cheated death huh? I always thought it was cats who had nine lives, not old men," Luo said laughing a bit. "You know, Zane and I never got to give it another go with you after our first little training session."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:33 pm
Hero smiled "im too old to battle you two again. and besides you guys got owned but hajime thats pretty bad." Hero tried so hard not to laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:45 pm
Luo rolled his eyes at the comment. "Oh come on! You put two academy students up against a chuunin. What did you expect, a stunning victory? I think we held our own." He then sighed a bit, composing himself. "You are right about one thing, I think both of us would just be an unfair fight for you. Perhaps once I've finished training we'll do a one on one just to see how I measure up?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:50 pm
hero chuckled "actually you were two genins plus luna up against my training dummy which was a genin." Hero smiled "Ya ill spar with you once then i want to see how I stand versing you and zane"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff