Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Vengeance Spells? Please read and assist, if you can. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jokoria17

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:01 am
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Come come, one and all, and hear ye a sensible tale. Yes, we all have divisions in faith and morality. The fact that we are able to integrate these differences and respect the ideals of another is what makes paganism and occultism what it is. Let's not turn to intolerance, for that is a root in the tree of evil, shall we?

If it is your opinion that magick isn't suitable in this situation, then give her advice against it. However, don't be pushing views on others. Any of you. Just as Bloodsucker has the right to say that magick should never be used for vengeance, so does Arcanist have the right to give spells of a darker sort as he deems fit.

Arcanist, you must recognize there is a risk behind all things. No action comes without consequence, even if none has come unto you, there is always the risk. One must be willing to take it or one must disregard the action. You've chosen the former; there isn't a "better" choice, really, nor a worse. Both are equal. See Liber ABA, Theorems.

Bloodsucker, please. Understand simply that not everyone believes the same thing and that everyone has the right to speak their beliefs. You do. So does Arcanist. And the OP, if she's with us still, as the right to ignore or obey which of you she should choose.

Love is the law, love under will.

Mihi Cura Futuri

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:46 pm
i am sorry i sometimes think i know better than other people i dont mean to do it i am sorry  

Sweet Tooth Cyanide

Distinct Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ishtar Shakti

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:39 pm
I would like to say that ... he will probably already suffer due to this. It was a shallow callous thing to do and people who are like that tend to well... it follows you.

I don't think it will really be necessary because that isn't really the path to happiness.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:36 pm
I would say don't do it. A couple of years back I cast an instant karama spell against my brother. I was trying to get revenge. The spell worked, although not as well as it could have. But the spell worked only after I paid my own karamatic debit in full with interest. The spell cost me much more than it did my brother. My advice is to focus on yourself, get yourself better before you worry about him. Karama will get him in Her own time and way.

Good luck with your sickness.  

J. Dragonhater

Viscerim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:30 pm
I would like to add, in regard to her health, that repressing such strong, hateful emotions could also lead to the exacerbation of her condition.

I recommend reflection, to be sure it is not a result of the revenge you wish for (like the ability to forgive and move on) but rather the revenge itself. If at your core, you wish for their total and utter anihilation, you must imagine the worst things that could possibly happen and be able to rejoice in them. If you cannot laugh at every thought, you are still empathetic and would eventually harm yourself in wishing for revenge.

If you want to leave your emotions behind, then set out to do just that. If you want to crush them into the dirt, then be thorough about it and realize how long it may take to set things in motion. You may be waiting for years.

Mihi Cura Futuri pointed out there are more concrete and mundane routes to do the same thing, and these methods are as instant as they are effective.

I have cursed many people, and I have seen my wrath come to fruition. I have never suffered because of it, and I am at a place in life where nothing could harm me. Come what may, I have seen no reciprocation of my wrath.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:38 am
I might be stepping out of bounds to say that perhaps this passion and rage might be better focused on self healing? I lost one of my best friends to cancer when she was 19. At any eventuality would you like to be known as a bitter person or a person who lived without guilt? Your will is your own and you may do what you will, However perhaps asking for strength from the will of the universe to heal yourself is a bit more in self interest. Everything has a way of coming around and revenge is usually inviting more struggle. Socially, if a girl cheats with you she'll cheat on you so it's likely that your ex will get exactly what he'll deserve even if you don't do anything at all. I know that being in a situation where you feel helpless and powerless when you are ill is very painful but honestly you have more important things to be worrying about than what someone did that obviously didn't love you to begin with. In the grand scheme of things it seems kind of trivial to even bother with such a loser.  

VixenxVid3licit

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

Nymshi

Shy Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:32 pm
I am amazed by the amount of interest such a simple little request has drummed up. An amazement made even more fantastic when one considers that the author of this organized chaos is nowhere to be seen...

At any rate, there are pros and cons to both sides of the fundamental argument presented. I myself do not hold that hexes or curses are particularly damning to the caster in and of themselves, but simply like all workings, require a price to be paid. And depending on how they are worked, the cost may be very high in the form of backlash or very low and take nothing more than the time and energy required to work.

Frankly, I've worked magic of this sort before, but it was never of a truly malicious intent. Then again, that is my opinion. I asked nothing more than that they go through the experiences that caused me to suffer so that they might understand what it is like and what they have done. Granted, I have been very upset at times and did not focus my intent like I should have and ended up casting more powerful and vaguer versions of this that did backlash, but normally I am protected from backlash as I make the conditions something I already understand and have suffered so that anything reflecting back simply cannot take hold.

But...more than the ethical arguments and more than the moral dilemmas, the only question she or anyone else need ask is "Is it worth it?" Because if this is something that she can do without regret, regardless of whether it turns out to be a mistake or not, then her will is set and trying to hold back is going to cause her greater suffering. And if she is to suffer regardless, then were it me, I'd sooner suffer for something I have done than something I refuse to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:49 pm
Not to butt it but, magic is as much of a force of nature as anything else. The only difference is the fact that its man-made. Everything has a consequence. And everything, a reason. If she wishes to take on the judgment at hand to think someone a lesson. Give her what she wills. We have the right to feel pain and sorrow, We have the right to help others, We have the right to will, but don't have the right to limit other's will.

As bad as the request may be, we must help her in any way possible.

But it was never stated that we couldn't help find another way. wink  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Zurah

Tipsy Phantom

8,175 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:39 pm
With the forewarning that I haven't read much of the contents of this thread, here is my advice.

Die. As awful and unpleasant as it sounds, die. They'll both find out about your condition. A curse would bring pain and hardship, quite probably, but many times, pain brings lovers closer together.

If you die, however, he will probably feel guilty for it. So, I would expect, should she. But that guilt, in my opinion, will grow to lie at the center of their relationship, and every time they think back on their past, you will be there, haunting them.

Wherever their lives take them, so long as they are together, it makes sense that you will always be at the backs of their minds, your death weighing on their shoulders. Perhaps, even, they will curse themselves.

If you believe in an afterlife, or anything of that ilk, you'll have happily moved on by then, without any sort of a mar on your record from the incident.

If you don't want to die, however, it's understandable. I don't think a curse is in order here, but if you do, I suggest finding a way to affect sexual function, and let the punishment fit the crime.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:36 pm
Is magic is cast out for evil it will come back that what happen to person I had known, best thing to do is forget him. I know what its like to be hurt by men , hell the last one made me have a misscarige and made me sick till I left.  

Azuniblood

Naynram Ukir

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:30 pm
Zurah
With the forewarning that I haven't read much of the contents of this thread, here is my advice.

Die. As awful and unpleasant as it sounds, die. They'll both find out about your condition. A curse would bring pain and hardship, quite probably, but many times, pain brings lovers closer together.

If you die, however, he will probably feel guilty for it. So, I would expect, should she. But that guilt, in my opinion, will grow to lie at the center of their relationship, and every time they think back on their past, you will be there, haunting them.

Wherever their lives take them, so long as they are together, it makes sense that you will always be at the backs of their minds, your death weighing on their shoulders. Perhaps, even, they will curse themselves.

If you believe in an afterlife, or anything of that ilk, you'll have happily moved on by then, without any sort of a mar on your record from the incident.

If you don't want to die, however, it's understandable. I don't think a curse is in order here, but if you do, I suggest finding a way to affect sexual function, and let the punishment fit the crime.

Guilt to some people is worse than any kind of curse.
It can even be put into a curse.
But here I say: Some. Some people wouldn't feel that way. In that case, was that person even worth taking the chance to die over? That sounds pretty silly.

But anyway.
I don't think I'd like to have lived knowing I have harmed, what I could not. But that's just me.
If you're cool with knowing that you did, well - go right ahead. Just as long as you've thought about it.
That being said, because of my way of life, I have no curses in my pocket. Lol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:43 pm
I haven't read through all of the replies to this topic,but I still want to offer my advice.

In my experience placing a curse on someone has had negative effects on myself. After 10 years of practice almost every time I have done a revenge spell/wish I would get something negative in return. If you really want to curse someone then be prepared for what may come to you.

I personally like to think that when someone wrongs me their own karma will bring them down. I visualize the wheel of karma being pushed toward that person. It has always worked for me. I really do think that if you wish negative things on people then something negative will also happen to you...but if you are willing to live with that then good for ya.  

VioletAeon

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

VioletAeon

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:52 pm
Zurah

omg How horrible of a person do you have to be to tell someone that was/is fighting cancer to die for revenge? That is not only sick,its the worst advice I have EVER seen given.

I feel sorry for you, because you obviously have some serious problems.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:17 pm
VioletAeon
Zurah

omg How horrible of a person do you have to be to tell someone that was/is fighting cancer to die for revenge? That is not only sick,its the worst advice I have EVER seen given.

I feel sorry for you, because you obviously have some serious problems.

Distressing as it may be, you gotta admit, when it comes to methods of causing ruin via cursing, it's an interesting method, at least. It's just kind of slightly incredibly drastic, and more than a little unreasonable. Still, as far as thinking outside the box goes... that'll do it.  

Rustig

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

cynical_cadaver

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:33 pm
I know a rather odd vegence spell. What it requires you to do is:

1.)Take a natural egg (not dyed white, still brown)

2.)Write the name of who you wish to curse in period blood (or if you can't obtain that, p***k your finger) on the egg.

3.)Take the egg to the cursed one's house and throw it at their front door.

I know it's odd, but I thought I'd share this with you guys. I've never actually tried this. I just know this is a witches curse. It's supposed to just cause that person to have misfortune.  
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff