Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Grass Plains of Kusa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:33 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

Auron was still in training but something interrupted him. A bird landed before him, a note strapped on his back with the seal of the Hokage. Immediately he let the bird climb up onto his finger and took the scroll from his back. Opening up the scroll, Auron read.

Auron

There has been a change in plans. I need you to come back to Konoha. I have another assignment specifically for you.

Hanzo, Hokage

Auron was a bit confused. A mission? Just for him. Despite the honor Auron wished to stay with his team, to take revenge upon Mai and Yumi, however, duty to his village came first so he quickly ran up to his teammates and said, "Everyone, I regret to inform all of you that I must go back to the leaf. I have received a message from the Hokage telling me to come back. He seems to have some kind of plans for me". To further push his point, AUron opened up the letter towards his team, allowing them read it themselves. Then he went to Akira and said, "Here, keep the letter. I am sorry I have to go in such short notice, but duty calls. If any of you need any help, I am just a flare away". With that, Auron packed up his belongins, and sped off towards the leaf village.

((Good luck guys! None of you better die!))

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:55 pm
jwalker67
((No AKira, not that squad, Dark PMed me saying that I am to now be teaching my very own squad in the leaf, I am just waiting for a message of some sort for my RPC to follow))
((You'll still be a Oinin))  

Dark-Ninja70

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:07 pm
[[Why is it that when I log off I immediately become a test dummy? XD]]

The genjutsu took Ryuuki by surprise and so he had no chance of blocking or dodging it. As soon as the genjutsu had been released, Ryuuki's memory returned. He zoned back into full conscious just in time to hear Auron's statement. "Good by Auron! I hope your mission goes well!" Ryuuki called out as Auron took off.

As soon as Auron was out of earshot, Ryuuki turned to Akira and Tadashi. "Crap! We just lost one of our offense shinobi." He said to them. Ryuuki had already started formulating plans, which would include him as a defense, Auron as offense, and Tadashi, being a genjutsu user, would play in both fields. For this reason he had spent more time learning defensive jutsus than defensive. "Well Looks like we'll have to make up for it by strengthening our offense ourselves..." he thought out loud as he walked over to his traveling bag. He reached down and took out his training scroll, opening it up and scanning it's contents for useful jutsus.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:42 pm
As soon as Ryuuki had finished searching the scroll for useful jutsus, he placed it back in his bag and shut it closed. He walked over to an emptier area beside the camp, where the patches of grass were not as abundant and more earth can be seen on the ground.

Ryuuki tried to recall one of the jutsus he memorized, and as soon as he had he attempted it. He quickly performed a few handsigns and created a water clone, which would assist him with a few of the jutsus he would be learning. The jutsu he was first going to attempt was a very basic academy jutsu, and so he figured it would be easy to learn. Ryuuki spent several seconds looking at the ground below him, before finally attempting it. He immediately sank into the ground, disappearing from the earths surface.
[[Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique) Learned!]]

Ryuuki swam around on the ground below, attempting to learn his next justu. He positioned himself directly below his water clone, before striking. Ryuuki popped up out of the ground, and attempted to bring the clone down into the ground. The jutsu would have succeeded too if he hadn't missed his mark by a few centimeters.
[[1]]

Ryuuki attempted the jutsu once more, hoping to get it right the second time. Once again he positioned himself below his clone and prepared to strike. Ryuuki's arms immediately sprung out of the ground, grabbing the clone by the ankles. The moment he had a firm grip, Ryuuki pulled down on the clone. In a matter of Three seconds, The clone was buried head deep into the ground and Ryuuki was standing above it, having launched himself upward and pulled the clone downward at the same time.
[[Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Skill) Learned!]]

WereWeasels

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:16 pm
WereWeasels
[[Why is it that when I log off I immediately become a test dummy? XD]]

Because you take it so well smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:53 pm
[[God, my summon is nowhere near finished. I'm going to set it up in 4 stages, and I need a few summons for each stage]]

Ryuuki decided to continue his training. He recalled that he only knew one clone jutsu, and he remembered having seen a jutsu in the scroll that involved creating a clone out of earth. Ryuuki attempted the jutsu, using the same logic he used for creating water clones into creating this one, but instead of using water he used earth. As soon as the handsigns were completed the earth in front of Ryuuki rose upward and shaped into a clone of him. It immediately changed color to match his and in a matter of seconds he was looking at a perfect replica of him.
[[Doton: Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Clone Skill) Learned!]]

Ryuuki tossed a kunai at the clone. He had an idea for another earth type jutsu he wanted to learn, which could prove useful. Ryuuki instructed the clone to throw the kunai at him in five seconds. As the clone started counting down, Ryuuki smashed his fist through the ground lifting a large piece of earth out of the ground when he rose his hand back up. The clone threw a kunai at him and Ryuuki lifted the earth shield up right in time to block the blow, which would not have really been fatal if it had made it's mark. Ryuuki smiled as he dropped the large shield to the floor, causing it to smash to several pieces.
[[Doton: Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release: Rock Shield) Learned!]]

Ryuuki attempted to learn one more Earth jutsu that he remembered from the scroll, before going to take a small break. He looked at the area around him. Anywhere was really suitable for the jutsu, and so Ryuuki didn't really mind where the jutsu would transport him, as long as it wasn't the camp of course. Ryuuki gathered some chakra in his hand, until finally slamming his palm on the ground when he gathered enough. The ground lifted upward, and flew forward at a great speed. Ryuuki quickly stopped the jutsu to prevent from traveling to far from the camp.
[[Tsuchi Tou Tou (Swift Earth) Learned!]]

Ryuuki walked back to the camp and lied down on a small patch of grass, taking in a few moments of rest before learning a few more jutsus.

WereWeasels

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:56 pm
((You guys left me behind you jerks crying ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:57 pm
[[Sorry, you were in the exams, and this mission was assigned for the Anbu and Oinin]]

WereWeasels

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:58 pm
((Uugh whatever. I was planning on going to Kusa after the exams to see Arekku anyways.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:01 pm
[[Cool. Maybe you can find us if you can find our camp through all of the tall grass. I'm about to set up traps too in case any unwanted visitors enter]]

WereWeasels

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:56 pm
((Maybe I'll catch your guys' scent))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:48 am
((good like we could use the help smile ))  

Zaphiakel

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:14 am
"Yes, that could be of some help me in future." Akira thought for a moment. "So, guys, since you been back, we haven't had time to test your abilities. Who wants to go on a one on one secession with me?" Akira said as he drew his Katana and held it pointing straight up with both his hands on the sword. He took a Neutral standing like that of a Knight saluting his captain as he begun to speak. "I want to test your offensive capabilities, meaning I am only going to be defending."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:56 pm
Ryuuki looked over at Akira. "I'll be happy to show you my abilities." he said standing up. "As long as we move the fight to the river." he added, pointing to the river behind him. Ryuuki walked over to the river and stood waiting for Akira to inform him when he was ready.

WereWeasels

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image

Kuromaru sniffed the air and followed the scent of his squad. He activated his Byakugan to see through the tall grass and spotted his squad. Him and his dogs began to slowly shift through the grass towards them.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff