Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 1 Training Grounds: Senseii=Auron Ryoku Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:44 pm
[[good thing to. No one should have to struggle alone. This is my last occ about this. Don't want to clog your fourm.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:57 pm
ooc; what do I have to do to become a chuunin

Theme

___________________________________________________________Jiro Kokurai Uchiha
"I never give up, I never go back on my word until I reach my goal"

User Image

Jiro was then amazed by himself making an amazing leap and saving vincente and actvaiting sharigan. It seemed he hit two birds with one stone, 'I still cant believe I was able to do that' he thought still shocked. His sharigan begun to zap some of his charka but not a lot, 'I thought I lose more charka then this' he thought. His sensei then gave them a heads up he's stronger, faster, and more experince then us. He then begun to think of things to do but one major idea was to team up on him and use are advantages against him. One main advantage Jiro was his sharigan he could track his momovents, see his charka flow, see thru genjutsu, and copy his jutsus. He then tried to think of what vincente had as an advantage 'I think he is good with close range, really good at kendo, and was probably stronger then me' he thought.

He then turned to Vincente who was amazed by my act, "no problem it was the right thing to do" he said silently to himself. Vincente asked if Jiro could do that jump again and he nodded, "probably better now since I can see my charka flow" he said. However, he then looked at sensei then back at Vincente "you have any advantages and disadvantages?" he said wondering. Jiro then looked at the oil which was on fire, he then looked at vincente and his left eye turned to two tomoe.

~UnBreakable Pain~

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:15 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

((Jiro, two things. One, to answer your question, you have to wait for the chuunin exams to come around, which usually happens once every one or two months. Once they come around, you have to have my approval to join the chuunin exams. Last thing, you don't automatically get all those abilities that come with the sharingan, and i don't think you can have uneven tomoes in each eye. You either have one in each eye, and so on. None of this one tomoe in one eye and two tomoes in the other crap. Unfortunately I only know what the sharingan can do, and know nothing about how you evolve your sharingan. I suggest PM'ing Dark Ninja, are Hokage, who is head of the Uchiha Clan for any questions related to the sharingan.))

Auron was being incredible nice to the genin. If this was a real battle, Auron would attack them with relentless force. However, as Auron saw the two genin converse with each other, Auron became intrigued at what they were planning, and decided to leave them be for the moment, despite the oil burning up. It wouldn't be soon until the fire consumed all the oil, Auron however, wasn' t worried, for he himself had not even shown a quarter of his power.

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:33 am
[[Dizzle might try to kill me gonk ]]

WereWeasels

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:38 am
((Ryuuki, talk to me about it through PM, don't litter the thread with occ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:09 pm
[[Sorry to say this, but We got to go.]]

A ball of Fire could be seen moving a great speeds in the sky. Suddenly Auron ear piece came on. "Auron, we have to go. This is an Order of a mission of S-rank importance. Leave your squad to the safety of the village and report to the gates."  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:37 pm
Occ; I talked to zaphikeal or however you spell it and he told me the abilites you can get and sorry about the un even stuff saw it on naruto thought you could do it here  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:55 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

((Akira, sorry to say, but this is a bunch of bullshit.......))

Auron grimaced at Akira's message. He didn't want to leave the fight. He wanted to train his students more, but if this was a command directly from the top, he had no choice but to obey. However that didnt mean he was going to leave his students high and dry. Before the genin could begin the attack, Auron stood up and said, "Enough! The fight is over. I am sorry about cutting this short but my Captain just informed me through the radio that I have received a mission of the utmost importance. Never fear though, I will give you an assignment before I leave". Auron thought about it for a second and said, "You may continue the fight, but this time with each other. That is right, you will fight each other. This should give you a good undertstanding of each your abilities. Don't kill each other however. If I come back to find one of you dead, there will be dire consequences. After that..." Auron then took out a whole bunch of scrolls he made and threw them at teh genin in a bag, "After the fight, I want you to learn all those jutsu. All the fire academy jutsu are on those scrolls, and I want you to learn them. By the time I get back, I will give you a test to see what you have learned. Till then, wish me luck"! THen AUron took out his sealing scroll and released his weapons, strapping both of them on. Before AUron left he said to the students, "I will be back as soon as I can". Then AUron left towards the gates.

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:42 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

"Nope, not that I know of, I'm the only normal one here." He said. "Huh, now who says I'd kill you, when has a bit of swordplay every killed anybody." He said. He looked at his teamate, he had no pronlem with fighting him, and he was sure Jiro didn't care much for a spar either.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:00 am
((Shade, I never left a clone. Reread the post))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

XximafoxsupersayianxX

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:17 am
i just killed everyone  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:18 pm
gaaraofthesand4326
i just killed everyone
[[Yeah, sure. -_-]]  

Dark-Ninja70

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:32 pm
gaaraofthesand4326
i just killed everyone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:48 am
gaaraofthesand4326
i just killed everyone

((Dark? Can you please delete this idiot's post?))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:51 am
[[Who the hell is he?]]

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff