Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage Palace (Luo Vs Kai) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:31 pm
Luo1304
((...Wow. Now that's B.A.))
"Eh?," Luo muttered as a wind blew from Hanzo's seals. He could see the chakra in the wind, it was a brilliant red, the same red which emitted from his hands the moment he finished the seals. He had used some sort of jutsu, but what, Luo had no idea. Whatever it was, they chuunin's expression grew a bit questioned, as if he was wondering what he was even doing. "A genjutsu?," Luo thought to himself. He wondered what the effects were.
((Only Ty can feel the wind, because its all in his head.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:32 pm
[[Oh I need to learn that. Maybe I can get Tadashi to teach me... Will it work if you put someone to sleep before you try it?]]

WereWeasels

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:37 pm
WereWeasels
[[Oh I need to learn that. Maybe I can get Tadashi to teach me... Will it work if you put someone to sleep before you try it?]]
[[Im not sure but I think you may need eye contact, because its all about illusions and trickery and if they are asleep I doubt they will still be able to go under a genjutsu if they're already seeing things (dreaming).]]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:43 pm
((Got it, I'll edit.))  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:48 pm
[[Unless I use a jutsu that involves influencing someone's dreams, which would not really be too bad of an idea for a custom.]]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:11 pm
Takeo hear the alarm go off and he rushed straight for the Mizukage palace. It took aTakeo about half an hour to reach the palace and when he did he found his master standing there in a most alert position. The village is under attack....!!!  

tkofosho

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:18 pm
Seeing Takeo running towards him, he sighed as he turned to face him letting Hanzo continue to deal with the chuunin. Staring at him, he could see his life force aura glowing brightly. "Hm, seems you're alright. Did you see any non-mist shinobi on your way here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:23 pm
"No sensei I ran as fast as I could and took all the short cuts I knew, I heard people fighting though. What is happening? I know I'm just a gennin, but I am ready to defend this village!" Takeo said in blur. He tightend his headband again and then cracked his knuckles. He could feel his bones moving under his skin.

They are eager to break free...  

tkofosho

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:31 pm
Luo's gaze landed to the side as he looked back at the boy. "We're currently in the middle of an attack. Just stick close to me until I say otherwise. Rock and leaf shinobi have come to our aid so don't attack any of them. I just hope your other squad-mates are doing alright."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:35 pm
"I am sure they are sensei I believe in my friends," Takeo said with a strong attitude. Takeo began to loosen up and relax as he waited for his masters next move.  

tkofosho

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:30 pm
Teddy arrived on the scene as he saw Ty and grinned, "Lord Hanzo may I take care of this pest," he said as he tightened his Leaf headband.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:34 pm
((How'd you get here?? you never passed the gates??))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:37 pm
((@Teddy: Nothing left to get rid of I'm practically erasing his mind.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:41 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((How'd you get here?? you never passed the gates??))

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18152621&page=7  

Dark-Ninja70

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:45 pm
(( yah what she said ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items