Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Iron bars O//A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

polarisyn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:26 pm
Mei Mei Song Le

User Image

Smiling, as Kira said, they were yummy. "Okay, wait there, Kira, but before, do you like amusement parks, Parties, or Water Parks? Or you like all? And after we go eat, where would you like to go? Shopping-Spree?" Looking around for IronFist, spotting him, she waited for Kira to answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:29 pm
Kira smiled and nodded. "Everything sounds fun. Thank you." she said. She was glad she was going to be with someone nice. All of the things she suggested sounded wonderful and exciting. She couldn't wait to be out of here.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:31 pm
I_LostLivedLoved
(( 15dark_thorn_rose, Um, Blade has already been recognized by Starz Melody, she is planing to buy him, at page 2 Please read. ))

change that =>.<=  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:35 pm
Mei Mei Song Le

User Image

"Okay, then Kira, can you please wait a sec, for me to go to IronFist? Then we'll be out of here in s split. Here eat more treats, you look like you never been fed, sorry. Okay? We'll have fun!" Waiting for an answer, she was just so excited, she couldn't wait! She wanted to go now, but no, IronFist is with company, but atlas she should wait. Everything was done patiently.  

polarisyn

polarisyn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:37 pm
(( 15dark_thorn-rose, um maybe you should read the post on the bottom of yours, before you edit. Am I being to PUSHY. If I am I am so sorry, and I won't talk anymore. sweatdrop Sorry. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:43 pm
Kira did as she said and ate more treats. She smiled happily at the girl's excitement and her tail wagged anxiosuly. She couldn't wait to have fun like she said. She had never been to those places, or at least she couldn't remember. She pictured what they could look like and then became even more anxious.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Illusional Reality

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:43 pm
Izzy stood up, she was short, about 4'8. She looked at them both and leaned against the bars, she smiled at them both. She shrugged when the lady asked the question. Because she didn't know if she wanted to go with him or her now. Her eyes looked between them. She knew the lady had come for blade, but the man seemed he didn't care, or pay attention to blade. "Hello" she said in her normal high-pitched voice. She looked at the lady and shook her head no. She had chosen her master now. He didn't ask her right away either, he started a conversation, she liked that. He stared at him blankly, and gave a slight smile, then yawned and rubbed her eyes, sleepily.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:49 pm
Mei Mei Song Le

User Image

Happy, she went to IronFist, tugging on his sleeves, she stopped. Mei Mei blushed, at being a child. She was just so alone for a long time, she could find her child self. She was just so anxious. Emptying her throat, "Excuse me IronFist, Kira said she would like to come home with me, and I would like to pay for her, how much, sir." Waiting for IronFist to answer. Taking out her winged-cal purse. She thought her purse was funny cause it had wings, weird. Giggling slightly.

((This might take awhile LoVelYMarRionEtTe, cause um Lord Blade Icestorm, is not online yet. Sorry for the wait. I enjoy roleplaying with you, I'm so excited just like my character!! I'm so giddy with excitement I would most likely BURST!!! ))  

polarisyn

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:54 pm
Jane smiled at her response, both audible and within her thoughts. "My name is Jane, and what is yours?" He stood up as he spoke, smiling at her still. She was correct about the fact that he had no interest in Blade. He would much rather someone more like this young bunny, who seemed very...logical.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:43 pm
I_LostLivedLoved
(( 15dark_thorn-rose, um maybe you should read the post on the bottom of yours, before you edit. Am I being to PUSHY. If I am I am so sorry, and I won't talk anymore. sweatdrop Sorry. ))

((( XDD i'm not myself i'm getting weird XDD its okay no worries ))  

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100

polarisyn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:47 pm
15dark_thorn_rose
I_LostLivedLoved

((( XDD i'm not myself i'm getting weird XDD its okay no worries ))

(( Tehe sorry. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:43 am
Blade looked at the tall one that came over to talk to the bunny. "Karnesh shelleon." He inclined his head to her then shut his eyes and withdrew again. He was trying to focus on his powers again.

The boss looked in the purse and his eyes got big. "Well lets see." He lifted the tag and looked it over. He was an honest man, though the money was very tempting. "How about 3k. He is more expensive then the others, but we also lost a few people just capturing him."

((When you have made your selection. Inform me and I will change your status of your pro's))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Illusional Reality

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:21 am
Izzy held onto the bars, glanced over at blade when he talked, but looked up at the tall man who said his name was Jane. "Issabelle" she said and smiled "Or Izzy" she nodded and looked up at him again, and smiled. She pulled her ear down, and played with it. She was excited for him to take her, he seemed nice.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:16 pm
"Well, it is very nice to meet you Izzy." Jane said calmly, grinning at her. He knew full well that any creature preferred to be spoken to as if they were humans, and near adults at that. Who would want to be spoken to as if they were animals, or babies, anyway. It was insane. His orange eyes watched as she played with her ears. Should he admit to being able to hear her thoughts? Would she resent him for not asking for her to join him? Ah, well...he could wait at least until the person in charge got done dealing with Mei Mei.

For a moment, he thought of what he could say next. He finally decided. "Would you like to join me? I am in need of companionship." He asked calmly, even though he would buy her no matter her spoken answer. He liked her. She seemed calm enough, and she'd easily enough believe his secret.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Illusional Reality

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:27 pm
Izzy smiled at his when he asked, but he was in need of companionship, she liked the way he said it, and had already knew her answer when he started talking to her. "Of course" she said nodding kindly. She hoped her teleportation wouldn't creep him out, sometimes people though it was really weird, and not useful, because she couldn't teleport more than about a mile or so away from the current destination she was in. But it was very useful.She also wondered if he had powers, and all of the sudden became very thirsty for more information about him.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff