Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Warren Masterpiece Theatre:: (Resident Evil Roleplaying)
New Role Play Discussions - Ideas and Feedback Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want to try something new? Or do you prefer the 'Old-School' style of RE RPs?
  Yeah, would like to try something new...
  No, I prefer to do it in the old 'Rural/Urban/Town/City setting'
  Dunno. Lets see where it leads to...
  Whatever dude...
View Results

XINVADER

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Sorry, must have been the gulf war, silly me. That was a BIG mistake, how stupid can I get? Ok, same thing but in the gulf war? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:46 pm
XINVADER
Sorry, must have been the gulf war, silly me. That was a BIG mistake, how stupid can I get? Ok, same thing but in the gulf war? sweatdrop

*acting as stand in RP mod* That's up to you. It's pretty quiet in here, but if you want to give your idea a go then by all means go for it.  

MilitantClockwork

Alphawolf540

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:19 pm
hm... whatever ideas are came up with id love to join the rp... just be sure to pm me when its starting so i can make a character & stuff like that biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:52 am
I have one:

Plot Sypnosis
The story takes place a few months after the events in Europe. Unknown to most of the former heroes of the past, Umbrella has released a prototype of the plaga/virus hybrid in Southern California. A reformed S.T.A.R.S., more abundant in members than ever, are sending in their troops. Chris, Jill, even Claire, leading an assault. Meanwhile, Umbrella is planning on activating their newest Bio Weapon, the 'T-013'. A tyrant that could destroy armies. The S.T.A.R.S. and other agencies with them don't know about it yet so Umbrella could use it as their trump card.

Background
- Takes place on November 18th, 2004.
- Umbrella has a new sub-organizaion, U.C.C.C. (Umbrella Corporation Cleanup Crew).

Notes
- The name for the U.C.C.C. sucks, I know.
- I am aware I copied Ryuujin Toshiro's layout.
- More background info coming soon.  

Desann4

Leggo My Waffle

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:12 pm
I got an idea... if it is good just say it and i would like to make an RP biggrin

Name: Apocolyptic Desert [i suck at names xP]

Plot: 1 year after the Europe incident Umbrealla founded a new lab somewhere in the Sahara Desert. It's exact location is unknown but a few lucky people who made it out of Raccoon City decided to fight back like the S.T.A.R.S exept without their help... As the survivors near the lab, riding the camels they have for trasportation, a rumbling occurs they turn around only to see hundreds of zombies walking towards them. Their only hope of survival is to entire the lab and find a way out of the desert before the unspeakable happens...

Backgournd info:
-During 2006
-Mid-summer
-all i can think of for now xP  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:19 am
this seems like an interesting role play.  

PsychoSkeet

3,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

jmfactor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:40 pm
heres my idea RESIDENT EVIL ARMAGEDDON

story
many years have passed since the end of umbrella corporation. Now as the world slowly goes back to the way things were Albert wesker brings the rebirth of umbrella. Then unleashes the the viruses in his possesion the t-virus, g-virus, t-veronica on the world. Things turn from bad to worse as las plagas a parasite from europe has been combined with the viruses making the zombies even more powerful. As the world once again suffers from the undead Chris and the other former S.T.A.R.S. members team up to stop the rebirth of umbrella.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:28 am
Ryuujin Toshiro, I would love to join your rp when ready. Reserve me a spot as one of the cyro-genic soldiers.

I've once been in a 200 page Resident Evil role play before it died. It was city based of course but I guess the right people came to it and actually kept with it.

Idea time!

Title: Still thinking about it...

Scenery: A small city(name still in progress). Completely healthy and unaware of the zombie struggles. It should hardly be called a city as it has one Public school district and a small communications center. The people are fairly happy with life and have no reason to keep weapons. The police station has a small force and an even smaller armory. Located in the United States, somewhere in the mid-east(exact location under thought). Surrounded by a forest and plains after that. They are cut off from most cities.

Story: Greg Larson, a scientist of Umbrella, had escaped the terror. Earlier on, he had been injected with one of the viruses. An antidote had been administered. But it wasn't enough. He was slowly turning into something. He could feel his mind slipping away and his skin slowly deteriorating. He didn't have long. He slipped into an unknown city and searched for a doctor. He needed to be contained and destroyed before he destroyed an entire city. What would happen?

Character Ideas: As this is a small city with no real professionals. They don't have S.T.A.R.S. such as Chris or Jill. Just some out of practice cops and civilians. I'm making the location such as this that the characters we make have to be true survivors. As we won't find gun stores around the city to sack.

It's a city scenario. But the good thing about this is that it's the beginning or the terror. Not just another spin off if we make it different. So, thoughts?.  

Bacillus Anthracis

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:24 pm
I've been wanting another Raccoon City-contained resident evil roleplay with some of the original cannon characters as NPCs.
The last good one I saw like that was tragically ruined by a n00b just after it had passed page 350.

@Dume-
Go for it. I can't say how many people would join it, but it seems like the basis of the roleplays have changed a little since I last peeked in to maintain order and make space.
It couldn't hurt to try since you seem to have a fairly solid idea of what you'd like to see in it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:23 am
I got a small idea, but it's not much since it somewhat takes, or a rip-off, from the RE plots...

Plot: Before Ozwell Spencer died, he created himself a virus that he's been experimenting with - on butterflies. In a way, it's like how Marcus experimented with his leeches, but yeah. It's got the mixture of the G-Virus, along with some other (I forgot dang it >< ), and it's supposedly stronger than the original results. The time taken for mutation is in 30-45 mins at max, and the infectants turns into a 'higher' version of the crimson heads. The enemy lists are still unknown to me...

Story: A strange man, named Trent, happens to have gotten in contact with the remaining survivors of the outbreak (except outbreak games) and managed to convince them to move to Washington D.C.

Well, [somehow], Spencer was friends with President Graham (remember, somehow). I made it so that when Graham found out about Umbrella killing Spencer, he destroyed Umbrella for his friend's sake - meanwhile, he kept Spencer's butterflies secretly. One day, the president and his family all went to Florida for a meeting (or something) and [somehow] the butterflies got loose. Desperate, the president desides to prepare a rocket shuttle to send the four butterflies into the sun since he thinks burning them normally wouldn't be enough.

So yeah... That's what I think ;o

Kobo-chan

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:50 am
It said this was a place to discuss roleplaying in this guild.

But I don't see any roleplaying. You guys haven't posted stuff in this section for... months, maybe? Of course, I'm being terribly demanding. But. It's kind of depressing to waltz into the RP section of the OFFICIAL RESIDENT EVIL GUILD and only see, what, about four threads?

I'd post a new one, but I fear it'll only be scrapped.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:54 pm
I'm serious about putting this up, so tell me what you think, okay? I just want to make sure it's good enough. It's completely finished because htis is the entire plot page for a proboards site that I set up earlier this week with a friend of mine. If you think that it's good enough, then I guess that you can PM me and come check it out...I'd be glad to give you the link seeing as we're only doing three people for roleplaying (each with three characters) and we have two currently...
BUT! Back to the current situation, I'm going to put this on this guild regardless. Just tell me what you think (and yes, I am aware that there are some inconsistancies with the game world and this, but I wasn't aware until recently that Ada was giong to double cross Wesker and...some other stuff too. Sorry!)

"With our new technology, they'll have no chance." A deep voice sounded from a shadowy corner, the only visible source being a set of flaming red eyes, "Umbrella will rise again."

Of the entire population of the world, only a few of them understand the true evil of life and that it can be hidden behind the most innocent things and strike quickly in a whirlwind of death. Among these are six skilled and strong people who have unmatched skills for simply surviving. Their stories shock and horrify us even years later, but unfortunately it's not over...it's never over.

All of the horror seems to have passed. The incidents really only remain as broken memories for the people who were involved...or nightmares really. But one by one, they've all gone back to their everyday lives, or as normal as it can be after what they've been through.

Chris and Claire have gone on various missions together to put an end to any threats of Umbrella's return, as they know that such threats exist. They travel around most of the time, following leads given to them by the others, but they rarely find anything. When the missions let up, Claire still attends college, trying to get through despite her frequent absences. Sometimes Jill joins them as she seems to be doing something similar, but mostly they're forced apart despite the fact that she and Chris are dating.

Leon has gone on a few anti-Umbrella missions from time to time, but hasn't exactly devoted his life to it. He used his wealth from saving Ashley to buy his own secluded mansion away from all of the cities. He's hoping to be able to throw the remnants of Umbrella off of his tracks this way, but his efforts are in vain as they've already wired his house. He lives in ignorance of this, although his paranoia has convinced him that something is up.

Rebecca has also joined a number of anti-Umbrella measures as a medic. Better with herbs and the wounded than guns, she also is absent for much of the year as she struggles to root out the remnants of Umbrella. When Rebecca gets one of her rare breaks, she returns to her small apartment in a busy city to try to live a normal life, if only for a few days.

Billy is no longer on the run, as Rebecca has falsely reported his death and the authorities are no longer chasing him. He still moves around because it's what he's used to, and also because he knows if he's found, then he will be hunted again. Never staying in the same place for more than a few days, he sometimes wonders what became of Rebecca and wishes the girl that saved his life only the best.

Wesker and Ada have been lying low ever since Ada took the sample from Leon. She sometimes regrets this, but this life is all she has ever known, and she doesn't believe she can change. Wesker has been much too preocupied lately to notice her regret. He spends day and night working on his new experiments, and is absorbed with the thought of revenge on the ones who had once ruined him.

But his research was incomplete without one very important part.The remnants of the T-Veronica virus in Steve's body were the only reason that they would have resurrected him. He had failed in getting it from him when he was dead, and so he was able to bring him back to life thanks to the mutations within him so that he could study the last specimen of the most interesting of all of them. Although Wesker is constantly annoyed by Steve's personality, he has decided to refrain from killing him as he still has not gotten every ounce of usefullness out of him.

The sad thing is that Steve is unable to remember his past and believes the lies Wesker has fed him, and simply obeys their orders. Sometimes, he can almost picture a brown-haired girl smiling at him, but this image is too blurry to see her face and he is unable to recall her name or anything about this mysterious girl.

And it's this obsession that will force the survivors out of their temperary peace once again. Through his extensive research, he's been able to combine all that he knows about...everything. The T-virus, G-virus, and T-Veronica virus mixed with his newly acquired Plagas sample has made it possible to create super B.O.W.s. Zombies and gigantic mutants and super-powered freaks that he can actually control completely to do his bidding and stick together to stay on a common objective. This is Umbrella's last stand, and he won't blow it.

saritasunshine

Chibi-Teddo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:02 pm
I've been having this one floating around in my head for a bit. I miss the good old days of wandering around in a labryinthine setting not knowing what lies around the next corner. So here goes.

Title: It doesn't really matter yet xD

Scenery: The setting is an abandoned "super hive" which acted as the central hub of all umbrella R&D. It is a vast maze of dark corridors and "sputtering" flourescent lights ( you know what I mean... the broken lights that blink on and off?). Anyway, the place is several times larger than the original Hive, and houses much more disturbing things...

Story: (This is non-cannon) Several years after the outbreak, the majority of the world is dead. Umbrella is gone (or so you think ~ possible company involvement depending on how story unravels, I'm still thinking it over.), too incompetent to mantain an effective quarantine against the ever-evolving creatures spawned by the T-virus. Most of the STARS members are dead, lost in the desperate struggle to survive. The few remaining, along with a band of other survivors (regular people, military, or what not. Any kind of survivor) have been searching through abandoned umbrella facilities searching for a solution. And then one came. After weeks spent hacking the computer in the Hive under Raccoon City, they have discovered a glimmer of hope. A Super Hive, far larger than this one, may hold a cure. It had only been completed shortly before the events of Resident Evil, and houses even more advanced mutations of the T-virus. The files indicate that these mutations were capable of producing a highly potent anti-virus, which could effectively eradicate the T-virus. The RP begins with your group entering the area above this Super Hive (haven't decided where I want it to be. Possible ideas: under a mountain, desert, glacier, etc. Glacier might be fun... icy doom xD) The ultimate goal: to reach the bottom level of the facility and find the cure.

Character Ideas: Considering the involvement of Alice as an NPC. I definitely want to develop a whole new set of enemies for this. Much stronger, faster, smarter, and having more "powers". Some RPers can use STARS members, others can make regular people. Characters can be from the game or not, I'm not too picky. I definitely call dibs on Jill though ( my favorite!! xD )

Let me know what you think, I'd like feedback before I make this. Also, please tell me whether you think some kind of dice system or dialogue system should be used ( dialogue system is when I take on the role of NPCs and tell you what happens. You say you take a punch at someone, I say if the punch connects, etc. This is opposed to the open book system where everyone just adds a paragraph of the story at their own discretion)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:18 pm
Sounds rather interesting... in fact, many of these do. People should post these up as threads. I haven't seen a huge RE RP in quite some time... I was in one that got to... 252 pages before it actually ended? It was fun, too. Fallbrook Hills... man I want to go back there. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Chibi-Teddo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:20 pm
I'll try to get this up this weekend. I might make it a private Barton Town thread considering there doesn't seem to be enough people in the guild who RP. sad I'd love to get at least 8 to 10 members. If anyone is interested in joining my aforementioned RP, please PM me.

I think I've decided on the arctic theme.
Possible names for it:
-RE: What Lies Beneath
-RE: The Final Chapter
-RE: Save a Bullet...
-RE: Deception
I don't really like any of these. If you have any good names for it please tell me : /  
::Warren Masterpiece Theatre:: (Resident Evil Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games