Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:49 pm
"Great!" Aniya responded. "Anything in particular you'd like to do?"

The salad finished, she put it away and pulled out her water, and began drinking in instead. She shifted in the heat; even in their summer uniforms and skirts, it was stuffy.

"Looks like Apollo wants to make himself known today..." she mumbled.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:59 pm
"What was that Aniya?" Kaze smiled.

((Oh, does Aniya know she's a senshi? And if so, should she know that Kaze is the prince?))  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:10 pm
((Hmm...good question...let's go with that she knows she's a senshi, but doesn't know about Kaze being a/her prince...so would Kaze and Aniya know each other in senshi form? I'll leave that up to you.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:19 pm
Mercuryangel
((Hmm...good question...let's go with that she knows she's a senshi, but doesn't know about Kaze being a/her prince...so would Kaze and Aniya know each other in senshi form? I'll leave that up to you.))

((well, I figure that she would recongnize him, but it would take longer for Kaze, since he'd be new at this...))  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:24 pm
Roselite Blade
Mercuryangel

((well, I figure that she would recongnize him, but it would take longer for Kaze, since he'd be new at this...))

((Ok...we'll say that Aniya knows, but decides to keep quiet until Kaze confesses/figures it out for himself.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:35 pm
((that works. and would also give her an excuse to visit him often, seeing as how he lives with Luna))  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:39 pm
((Ok, great. Uh...will Luna know the whole truth or not?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:43 pm
"How about...........going to the arcade?" he suggested, though wasn't sure if they wanted to go two days in a row if they were going today. He actually enjoyed going to the arcade though. He would usually visit the arcade whenever he had free time, though it wasn't very often.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:46 pm
Mercuryangel
((Ok, great. Uh...will Luna know the whole truth or not?))

((Luna knows that there are other senshi out there, other than the planetary ones. She also knows who Kaze is. But as for Aniya and Natsu...she doesn't know that they are senshi/knights, only that she can sense power from them. Once they reviel themselves to her, I figured she would train them all together [by them I mean Aniya, Natsu, Kaze and whoever else shows up]))

"Sounds fine with me! I love the arcade! Especially that Sailor Moon game! It's addicting!!"

((I figured a Sailor Moon game instead of a Sailor V game...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:50 pm
"Double arcade days? Ok, sure! That works. We'll meet up outside at the gate afterschool and walk there together?"

((Ok, perfect. Now that's all straightened out...))  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:52 pm
Kaze jumped into the air happily. "Yay!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:53 pm
"Sounds good then." He replied, as he nodded to both of them. He was particualarly fond of the new racing game they had, and not to brag or anything he had to admit he was quiet good at it. His intials already marked that he had the highest score on the high score list on it.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:55 pm
Kaze suddenly looked determined. "I will beat that boss in Sailor Moon...I will!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:00 pm
Aniya rolled her eyes and grinned at the trio of boys. "You say that every time Kaze-kun...it's as predictable as Hera being jealous..."

She put away the rest of the things in the bag, and noted they had only a few minutes of lunch left. "So, what's your favorite game Natsu-san? Oh, and are you coming too Yuusi-kun?"

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:06 pm
"I like that new racing game they have, though I forget what it's called." he said, as he climbed to his feet, before turning to Aniya and Kaze. "I better get going though, I still have to do some stuff before class." He said, as he slipped on his jacket. Today he was determined to make it to all of his classes on time for once, and he still had to go and check with the coach to see if he was playing in the game tomorrow. Usually he played the whole time, but seeing how he was getting in trouble all of the time for being late he might have to sit out for awhile.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff