Reply The Midnight Realm
Full Moon Grasslands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainy Days With Tea

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:28 am
Echo sighed, watching with a small smile. Thinking back to little Pandora? she teased Airo.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:29 am
Airo disobeyed the order lynx had, he may be a dream but he wasnt easy, he simply melted into the ground and appeared behind echo and put his arms around her just to mess with her and said "What was that?" in his intimidating tone.  

Danger Dear
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rainy Days With Tea

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:33 am
"Pandora, mister "I'm as old as the first human"," Echo shot back. "And I've been living since the rule of Ouranos and Gaea."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:44 am
"And im sure i could still get at you dear..." he said with a smirk, and he moved his face to the back of her neck and pecked it gently....then moved to the side.  

Danger Dear
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Santa U-Haul
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:46 am
"Airo, I command you to stop this instant and salute your owner, NOW!" Lynx's voice was cold, dark, deeper, and very serious. Airo couldn't resist this.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:47 am
Echo sat there patiently, tensing slightly. "And yet you forget when I died..." she said icily. "I was reborn as the daughter of Athena and Poseidon. Power over the seas, and a quick mind. I know every battle strategem there is." Reaching behind her, she pinched the pressure point underneath his arm.  

Rainy Days With Tea

Danger Dear
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:53 am
Airo heard Lynx but delayed the order for a little and said to Echo "Heh nice", he put his hand under her chin then smiled before walking over to Lynx and rolling his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:56 am
"Sit boy!" He growled.  

Santa U-Haul
Vice Captain

Rainy Days With Tea

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:58 am
"Oh, how pathetic," Echo snorted.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:58 am
Airo glanced to the side and snapped his fingers, he was no longer Lynx's dream, he had the will to select his Dreamers.. he then said "NO...you sit, and he took over Lynx's body and made him sit.  

Danger Dear
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Santa U-Haul
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:59 am
Right before Lynx's a** touched the ground, his arm shot oyt and he caught himself. Forcing himself to stand up against Airo's will, he started to walk closer to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:00 am
Leaping down, Echo placed a hand to Lynx's forehead, shocking his consciousness into unconsciousness. "Time for him to return to Tartarus."  

Rainy Days With Tea

Santa U-Haul
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:03 am
The shocking had no effect. His main based element in here was lightning. He grabbed Echo's wrist and forced her hand away from him. "Don't touch me.."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:03 am
"Eh echo wheres my kiss from 150 years ago? you owe me one" he said figuring she would pay up now.  

Danger Dear
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rainy Days With Tea

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:06 am
"Left it back in the Garden of the Hesperides," she hissed, launching her hand into Lynx's throat. "No. Don't touch me. Because I will kill you without Lord Hades' permission. I will drag you to the deepest levels of Tartarus where you will live out your eternity having sex with the ugliest man Kampe will find."  
The Midnight Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff