Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Animals Recon! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:57 am
"This forest is home to alot of free animals and as such only trapers are allowed in and a pet of a lady got lost when a hunter chased it into there thining it was a free animal. Me and Akira are one of the few trapers allowed inside so we where hired be the lady to get her pet wolf back." kala said loseing the guns leg strap. "If we are lucky it will smell the cloth in that pocket of the jacket and trust us to bring it home." Akira said as she jumped down and changed into her human form. "You can stay out here if you wish or you can come in with us but in here stay close they know me and Akira well enough but, if this is your first time here it would be unwise to be wondering around without us.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:32 pm
~Chihiro~

User Image

Chihiro never heard of such tales. She felt amazed at their knowledge. "No I would rather stay with you. I don't mind the conditions. This world is not what I knew anymore." Feeling sad that the world her kind soar threw the open skies protecting the air is gone. The passion is now vanished. The traces of life and love which we use to share has ended.  

polarisyn

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:08 am
Sorry but, I am leaveing the guild after i let the people in the rps i am in know.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:10 pm
Furrie Princess Nala
Sorry but, I am leaveing the guild after i let the people in the rps i am in know.

(( crying crying crying crying I'm sorry to hear that. ))  

polarisyn

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:12 pm
(( Now Chihiro is back in a cage and she is now available. ))
~Chihiro~

User Image

Suddenly something, her vision started to blur, and she collapsed as the images of them were erased, she woke up the next morning to find that she was in her cage. She felt weird. 'What just happened?' 'Was it a dream?'  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff